PDA

View Full Version : bisexual parties

duanne
Aug 27, 2009, 8:22 PM
Any single men ever attend a bi party and what was it like?

imyours4444
Aug 28, 2009, 12:47 AM
I have not, but damn does that sound exciting and fun. GREAT FORUM you started. Hope to read some good positive feed back. There ought to be weekly local bi parties throughout various cities in each state. And they should be posted in upcoming events. Who else agrees to this? Maybe weekly is two much to ask but monthly or quarterly, annually, semi-annual. Something. If you guys agree to this please post, and also post how frequent you think these bi parties should be.

roy m cox
Aug 28, 2009, 1:16 AM
if you mean an orgy yes i have but not a bi one sounds like fun tho :tong:

:bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride:

CUMM2LBV
Aug 28, 2009, 1:00 PM
Not really a party, just two couples or a mmf threesome.

In all cases, the women involved like to watch the guys go down on each other.

poserpo
Aug 28, 2009, 1:08 PM
i've had 3 girls at the same time while a fourth filmed us :eek:

dodartist
Aug 28, 2009, 1:48 PM
The Cleveland area has several bi mixers a month. One is a coffee gathering and the other a social evening. They get posted on my home page at this site. Possibly you could co ordinate one in your area.
One way I enjoy a bi party is to get some friends over for a sporting event, (televised football or soccer) and GET NAKED. Men and women both enjoy a nice afternoon delight and the things you can do with the snacks, beverages, and body paint is FANtastic!!! Use your imagination and good luck.

csreef
Aug 28, 2009, 2:03 PM
I went to two swingers parties that allowed bisexual "play" sadly onthing happened between guys..
Plus the fact that at each party, there wasn't a guy there that I would have had sex with anyway...So at each party I ended up giving some guy's wife the screw of her life :bigrin:

fredtyg
Aug 28, 2009, 2:48 PM
I haven't been to any of the events, yet, but a local group hosts parties that I suppose would be considered bisexual. They even have a web site (http://www.humboldtimps.com/) and Yahoo Group. My nephew went to their last event and told me about it so I joined the group.

The events usually have themes. The last one was BDSM, from what I was told and all the gals were getting spanked or whipped. There was one guy there that had both a guy and girl slave and the guy sucked him off to everyone's delight, or so my nephew told me. He just observed the action and didn't participate.

From the sounds of the Yahoo Group, most of the folks are into some sort of BDSM. I'm in to piss so posted about that and only got one response but it was a gal that said she'd be more than happy to do piss with me.

Funny thing about these events is they seem very secretive in some ways. Years ago a different group, Club Risque, was doing these events and after they had a big sex party (I believe it was limited to 150 people) I was curious how it went. On their Yahoo Group I simply asked how it went and what exactly goes on at such parties. I got some very heated responses along the line of "Mind your own damned business".

Heck, I just wanted to know if it was one big orgy or a bunch of small groups, or what, and they got all bent out of shape. Some people take that stuff too seriously.

chub-bi
Aug 28, 2009, 3:19 PM
Just had some MMF gatherings, boy were they fun!

Trinity-Fl
Aug 28, 2009, 4:16 PM
Hmmm... brings back some memories. :)

In the 80s we had a small group of couples who were very open to bi experiences. The sexual activity was open and the men involved were intimate with both sexes.

The host was a well endowed man with a slender attractive wife. One of our favorite things was to have the host sit on the sofa (sort of out toward the edge.) He usually didn't need any help getting an erection. :) Then one of our female partners would straddle him facing his feet with her back against his chest. I'd kneel before them and help slide his cock into her as she settled down on him. As she leaned back, I'd begin licking her clit and the base of his cock and balls as she rode up and down on his cock. Often she came very quickly leaning back against his chest and holding my head. Usually he would cum too. By then I was so ready that I'd lean over them and slide my hard cock in beside his softening one. It was a truly erotic experience.

(Put your STD/HIV disclaimer here.)

There were some good times. :)

nocturnal08
Aug 28, 2009, 4:45 PM
wow that would be so fun, ive had two 3-some in my life 1-mff @ 1-mmf(straight though)both were fun but they were in my youth nothing like id like to experience now.:three::three:

roy m cox
Aug 29, 2009, 1:50 AM
What happened? I have never been to a sex party or orgy.

They sound like an easy way to get HIV/AIDS and lots of STDs.

Condoms only work so much and can break or fail and do not protect against all STDs especially the common ones and I do not know anyone who actually uses them for giving oral sex to men or any women who use dental dams when they give another woman oral sex.

I understand that people do safe sex but if you do nothing but complete safe sex such as no making out or deep kissing, condoms for penetrating an orifice such as a mouth, anus, or vagina with a penis or sex toy, use dental dams for giving oral sex to a woman or rimming, gloves for fingers, and you use condoms to give men oral sex, sex no longer becomes fun, sexy, or that enjoyable and you may as well just not have sex at all.

well the orgy i was in was mostly a lot of grouping and playing around only couples was aloud to have any inter coarse we had rules to the fun tho one guy started rimming me tho and i did not give him permission to and he had to leave i cleaned my butt realy good after that and wint back to the fun if some one had to cum thay had to go to the bathroom to do that your not to just spooo wear ever you want ,, a lot of cuddling and hugging watching movies eating good food stuff like that was aloud .. but no oral anal ect..
:bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride: