PDA

View Full Version : remembering someone

baachus
Aug 26, 2009, 7:19 PM
there is/was a member here. She was an active member when this was the Bisexual Chat Network, her last user name was Nightmoves. In another chat, she was known as Monique. I am sorry to say that she passed away a couple of days ago, if you wish to know the particulars, email me. Where she was known as Monique, I was Taylor.

Realist
Aug 26, 2009, 7:26 PM
I don't remember her, maybe it was before my time, but you seem to have a special connection with her.

I'm sorry she's gone....she must have been a treasure.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 26, 2009, 9:22 PM
I'm very sorry to hear that Baachus. May her Path have been easy to walk and may she have been met by many loved ones and old friends. :)
Peck to your cheek Hon.
Hugzz
Cat

onewhocares
Aug 26, 2009, 10:08 PM
I was going to start a thread of remembrance about Nightmoves/Angelina earlier this evening. The news came as a horrific shock. She was killed in a senseless head on automobile accident late Sunday and died instantly. I remember first coming to this site and had chatted with her over four years ago on line. It was not until years later that I go to know this special womanand come to find out that we had friends in common. She touched the heart of many here, one in particular that is broken and grieving. My heart goes out to him. She soars on the gust of wind, flying high like a kite in the sky.

Belle

Adora
Aug 26, 2009, 10:54 PM
i was very fortunate to be able to call Nightmoves my friend, one of the best i have ever had. she was truly loved and i can't believe shes gone. My heart goes out to her daughter and her very special friend from chat. Rest in Peace my friend. i love you

baachus
Aug 26, 2009, 11:25 PM
she loved kites, had her own special one with her all the time in her car. she had fun just flying it, letting the wind take it where ever it may. something that i will remember about her, always.

Adora
Aug 26, 2009, 11:56 PM
OMG the cooking conversations we had. we both love to cook. if we weren't talking about men, it was FOOD. the recepies we shared, always trying to one up each other in the kitchen.

12voltman59
Aug 27, 2009, 5:44 AM
I do not recall ever seeing her name come up as being on when I was here--nor do I recall ever having met her.

I am sorry she "passed on"---dying in the way she did.

My condolences to those who did know her and obviously will miss her.

May she RIP.

Indaco76
Aug 27, 2009, 8:21 AM
I don't remember her name, but to know that someone who was nice, alive and kicking has passed away in such a traumatic circumstance.
My heart goes out to her and her loved ones.
Indaco

usedbear1950
Aug 27, 2009, 1:37 PM
She is a woman I deeply love. Sorrow only begins to scratch the surface of my emotions. Tears fall like rain.

Mrs.F
Aug 27, 2009, 5:07 PM
:angel::angel::angel: Something like this happening always leaves me speechless. :( I talked to her a few times and thought her a very nice person. I basically only knew her through another friend on here. My heart goes out to anyone who was touched by her and especially my dear friend who she meant so much too. May she rest in peace and fly like a kite freely.

poserpo
Aug 27, 2009, 5:14 PM
this is really awful
i never knew her but feel saddened by the news nonetheless
my thoughts go out

usedbear1950
Aug 28, 2009, 9:29 AM
Bacchus, thank you for starting this thread...I did not have the presence of mind to do it.
Belle, Mrs. F. Adora...thank you for your thoughts...for those who don't know, I am the man they allude to in their posts.
To all others who did not know her and posted such kind thoughts, I thank you.
I would also like to thank my daughter who is very supportive. The woman I loved was not her mother.
Tomorrow, Saturday, I take a long lonely drive to her memorial and then drive back to only memories and photographs.
"Long ago, it must be
I have a photograph.
Preserve your memories,
they're all that's left you."
Paul Simon 'Old Men'

ur ever luvin
usedbear

onewhocares
Aug 28, 2009, 2:39 PM
These words were sent to me by a dear man and it is a reflection of my thoughts......

My best friend gave me
The best advice
He said each day's a gift
And not a given right
Leave no stone unturned
Leave your fears behind
And try to take
The path less traveled by
That first step you take
Is the longest stride

If today was your last day
And tomorrow was too late
Could you say goodbye to yesterday?
Would you live each moment like your last?
Leave old pictures in the past
Donate every dime you have?

Against the grain
Should be a way of life
What's worth the prize
Is always worth the fight
Every second counts
'cause there's no second try,
So live like you'll
Never live it twice
Don't take the free ride
In your own life

And tomorrow was too late

Would you call old friends you never see?
Reminisce of memories
Would you forgive your enemies?
Would you find that one you're dreamin' of
Swear up and down to God above
That you finally fall in love

If today was your last day...
Would you make your mark
By mending a broken heart?
You know it's never too late
To shoot for the stars,
Regardless of who you are
So do whatever it takes
'cause you can't rewind
A moment in this life
Let nothin' stand in your way
'cause the hands of time
Are never on your side

And tomorrow was too late,

Would you call old friends you never see?
Reminisce of memories
Would you forgive your enemies?
Would you find that one you're dreamin' of
Swear up and down to God above
That you finally fall in love

Never let those feelings to those who mean much to you go unspoken.

Belle

baachus
Aug 29, 2009, 6:15 PM
Today was her memorial service. For me, it was a day of remembrance, cherishing the time that I knew her, seeing her smile. For her family, loved ones and friends I offer my deepest condolences. A wonderful lady left us, someone who was a treasure. I will miss her always.

AdamKadmon43
Aug 29, 2009, 6:40 PM
I never knew this person, but it has made me cry to know that someone so well thought of and cared about and loved by so many people is gone. She must have truly been very special.

bicurious bottom
Sep 1, 2009, 9:59 PM
What a terrible tradgedy! :( Nightmoves was a wonderfully warm hearted soul. She is a great loss to us all. I'm sure she will find eternal peace and happiness. My prayers go out to all whom knew and loved her.

moman
Feb 10, 2010, 3:24 AM
baachus....are you still on this site?