PDA

View Full Version : AWOL Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 25, 2009, 10:49 PM
I had a sweet young man ask why I havent been in chat lately...

Well to answer it better to all, I do remedial tutoring to college aged students who have mental and physical disabilities, and this is the last week of studies before school starts back for them. Two that I work with have Dyslexia so badly that they have to read with a mirrored device, and cannot remember a lesson plan from one day to the next because of memory retension problems. So you can see where this is very time consuming. This is the first time that I have worked with these guys, and its been an excersize in time and patiance, but hey...money is money..lol
And, I've been packing up to move, but thankfully it isnt an extensive one: It's only downstairs..lol

Fear not, your Cat is fine and shall return to chat very soon. School starts here pretty quick, so I shall be back to tease, tantalize, bewitch, befuddle, and bedazzle purdy soon. (One of ya'll go fetch me some RC cola and Moon Pies and dont let Show put my truck under the Memosa tree, please) lol
Hugs to all who were concerned about me.
Pecks to your...cheeks. ;)
Wayward Cat

onewhocares
Aug 25, 2009, 11:05 PM
Missing our Miss Kat wicked.....Will welcome you with open arms. Glad you are there to take such care for your students.

Belle

12voltman59
Aug 25, 2009, 11:43 PM
I have been busy lately myself---so I haven't been on as much either----good luck with tutoring the students--we'll see ya when ya come back.

SJ37AndSteph
Aug 26, 2009, 12:33 AM
WAS WONDERING WHERE YA HAD BEEN CAT CANT WAIT TO SEE U BACK IN CHAT HAVE MISSED YA BUNCHES

SWEETJUICES37

swimmergirl
Aug 26, 2009, 5:57 AM
I been wondering where you have been to. I missed seeing you in chat. What you are doing is awesome