PDA

View Full Version : Is there any difference in anal sex with male and female...?

TanjaDe_Profund
Aug 24, 2009, 3:40 PM
Hey guys, could you tell me is there any difference in anal sex with male and female( gay anal and hetero anal) and on the other side with toys?

_Joe_
Aug 24, 2009, 4:04 PM
Some women come with handles, also known as PigTails which are up high, others just have a stick-shift that are towards the front.

And then we'll do it doggy style so we can both watch "X-Files"

*wonders who listens to bloodhound gang*

BfloBiFun
Aug 24, 2009, 5:17 PM
Having been in both gender asses . . . I found that the only differance is that girls have better hips to grab . . . But now I enjoy getting it in my "ass" much much more than giving it. . . luv it. . . . lol, butt been told I have a "gurly" ass . . .

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 24, 2009, 5:31 PM
I dunno. I have never had the chance to do a girls butt. I don't even know if there are alot of girls that ever crave it.. But if I find one that does. I will surely oblige her. Then I will report back, cause I have done alot of man butt.

was this a male oriented question? ;)

Realist
Aug 24, 2009, 9:12 PM
No difference that I could tell, other than what was mentioned above...nicer handles with the ladies! I would only do it with those who initiate it, though.

AdamKadmon43
Aug 24, 2009, 9:18 PM
Hey guys, could you tell me is there any difference in anal sex with male and female( gay anal and hetero anal) and on the other side with toys?

Why don't you just find out for yourself?

bijohnmpls
Aug 24, 2009, 9:32 PM
Having been in both gender asses . . . I found that the only differance is that girls have better hips to grab . . . But now I enjoy getting it in my "ass" much much more than giving it. . . luv it. . . . lol, butt been told I have a "gurly" ass . . .

I would have to agree.. women have nice hips to grab.

ErosUrge
Aug 24, 2009, 10:51 PM
I must admit that I enjoy both equally. But I must chime in with everyone else that I enjoy a woman's ass much more; it simply attracts me more. Yet I also must add that I do love facing a man who has a full erection and maintains it and then seeing cum pouring out onto his belly or shooting out as he hits his orgasm while I am fucking him; that is absolutely a turn on and what adds to the pleasure with a male. And of course being on the receiving end for me is a real pleasure with the right male also....
So, are there any differences? yes and no....the sensations are very similar once inside, it's the energy flow and the gender differences only that make it different as described above.

mikey3000
Aug 29, 2009, 5:38 PM
Same but different. Guys have a nice furry little butt that I enjoy so much. Plus you can be a little rougher with a guy. With women I'm a little gentler. And the guy's muscular back is such a turn on, especially the two little dimples on the lower back, just above the butt.:tongue:

fredtyg
Aug 29, 2009, 5:57 PM
Yep, I'd say pretty much the same between the two except for the body that comes with it and any differences in interaction you have between males and females. Funny that my most memorable sexual experiences, 2 or 3 of them anyway, were with guys.

My most memorable sexual experience with girl? Only one, really, and that's probably because she was into anal sex. Probably eight out of ten times we had sex it was anal. I loved it! I asked here once which one she liked best. She just said it depended on what mood she was in, but she was usually in the mood for anal. She was great.

codybear3
Aug 30, 2009, 1:25 AM

Went to check out you profile... Yes, yes you do... And nice too... :bigrin::paw::paw:

And girls do have a better grip but guys can return the favor when you are spent plus the treat after the deed... And the treat does include the X-Files...:bigrin:

roy m cox
Aug 30, 2009, 3:24 AM
i like them both as long as they are supper clean then ill play with them , and yes there's a difference a man's can be stretched open up to 3" and a woman's can be stretched open to 3 1/2"

i know this from playing with sex toy's and a girl i new that liked big toy's :eek:..

:bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride:

Iron_Beanie
Aug 31, 2009, 2:22 AM
I enjoy both nale and female, the differnece with a girl though, is the shape of their butt that wants me to fuck their butts more.

Herbwoman39
Aug 31, 2009, 11:01 AM
I understand that on the receiving end (no pun intended), it's more intense for men because anal penetration stimulates the prostate gland. Other than that I have no idea :)

JP1986UM
Aug 31, 2009, 12:04 PM
That's right, on the receiving end the prostate gland is stimulated and you climax so hard it hits the roof. God that's fun.

As far as topping goes, both are the same. Some men like to be rougher and my wife likes it really gentle, so there it is.

I prefer to be mounted though and have a ncie hard cock thrusting in me. Ok, gotta stop, making meself horney already.

Volley
Sep 1, 2009, 12:22 AM
Mostly, a mans anal cavity can handle my size better than most women can.
I find I can have more pssionate wild anal sex with a male than a woman. This does not diminish anal sex with a woman though. I just find a womans anus a little tight for me.

And as far as me taking it in the ass, I perfer a real cock in me versus a strap on inside me.: male:

nocturnal08
Sep 1, 2009, 2:07 AM
yes i love both as well i love a womans alittle more its just they cum so hard that it makes them have multiples much easier, i love getting it in me cuz when i cum getting fu$%#ed,its as close to what a woman feels when she nuts.its so strong(i am a screamer damn)

tommyswing
Sep 1, 2009, 12:42 PM
There's a difference for me. With a women I love to taste her booty first. I love the softness of her booty and hips, along with a pussy and tits to play with.
With men I love the feel of our balls slapping together, and if I'm going to be fucked I want the real thing. There's a feeling of submission and power taking in a nice sized cock.