PDA

View Full Version : Who gives better head?

lasenza
Aug 23, 2009, 7:19 AM
Who gives the best blowjob guys or girls.

twon0726
Aug 23, 2009, 7:24 AM
guys hands down

BiJoe696
Aug 23, 2009, 7:25 AM
Wife is a great cocksucker, and I have had lots of great BJ's from men and women.
And then there is the so so ones from both too. If your going to do it do it with gusto

clovermoon
Aug 23, 2009, 8:12 AM
Guys-- no competition!

fairbankswingers
Aug 23, 2009, 8:16 AM
My wife is the best cocksucker I have ever met, handsdown...hell, lots of guys have told us how great she sucks cock...never met anyone who can suck cock as good as her...

12voltman59
Aug 23, 2009, 8:55 AM
I think that it is pretty hard to say whether men or women give the best head-----I think it really is a matter of individual talent and desire to give a good BJ.

I have had some great BJs by both ladies and men-----and ones not so good by ladies and men---the guys who I have given them to say that I can do it well--I sure do enjoy "my work!" :bigrin: :bigrin:

You do need to take satisfaction in doing a job well done!! :bigrin::bigrin:

Bisexual Explorer
Aug 23, 2009, 9:00 AM
As a man, I find that guys give much better head overall. Most gals tell me that they prefer women. But, I've had some great head from women and so not so great head from men. What really matters is how willing my partner is to give me pleasure. Guys seem to be more into sucking cock than women are. I know that I am at my very best when I want my partner to come in my mouth and tell me it was one of the greatest orgasms they've ever had.
g

fredtyg
Aug 23, 2009, 9:48 AM
Guys seem to be more into sucking cock than women are.
g

Yep, most guys really want to suck cock and they know how it feels and what they like. Women might often just be doing it to please their partner and really don't know how it feels so don't have that advantage.

That said, after I finally sucked my brother- in- law to completion the first time, he said, "It's true. Guys suck much better cock that girls".

I would imagine women lick pussy better than guys?

allbimyself
Aug 23, 2009, 10:39 AM
Sigh. Here we go again.

The things that make one good at oral sex have nothing to do with gender. Saying that being the same gender means you "know what feels good" is very naive. Everyone is different. Sure, there are a few general things that everyone likes but those can be learned fairly easily by anyone no matter their gender.

The reason this myth perpetuates is that, ON AVERAGE, one will get better oral sex from someone of the same gender. The reason for that is not because men are naturally better at sucking cock or women are naturally better at eating pussy. It is because many people will perform oral sex on someone of the opposite gender even though they aren't really into it because it is expected. Very, very few people perform oral sex on someone of the same gender when they don't really want to.

And if you don't know the difference the attitude of the person giving you head makes, you are either very fortunate or very unfortunate.

csrakate
Aug 23, 2009, 10:42 AM
Sigh. Here we go again.

The things that make one good at oral sex have nothing to do with gender. Saying that being the same gender means you "know what feels good" is very naive. Everyone is different. Sure, there are a few general things that everyone likes but those can be learned fairly easily by anyone no matter their gender.

The reason this myth perpetuates is that, ON AVERAGE, one will get better oral sex from someone of the same gender. The reason for that is not because men are naturally better at sucking cock or women are naturally better at eating pussy. It is because many people will perform oral sex on someone of the opposite gender even though they aren't really into it because it is expected. Very, very few people perform oral sex on someone of the same gender when they don't really want to.

And if you don't know the difference the attitude of the person giving you head makes, you are either very fortunate or very unfortunate.

Well said, allbi!

onewhocares
Aug 23, 2009, 11:02 AM
Sigh. Here we go again.

Ah...words of wisdom.

Belle

fredtyg
Aug 23, 2009, 11:14 AM
It is because many people will perform oral sex on someone of the opposite gender even though they aren't really into it because it is expected. Very, very few people perform oral sex on someone of the same gender when they don't really want to.

That's what I meant to say.:bigrin:

bimichman
Aug 23, 2009, 11:19 AM
Guys give the best head.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 23, 2009, 12:38 PM
Loves, its up to the individul. Some people, like myself, are just good at it, period. Altho I am bi I am better adapt at sucking cock than eating pussy, but thats just me.
Some people adore sucking cock and thats why they are good at it. It just varies with the person doing the pleasuring. The difference between a man being better than a woman is an ok notion, and a woman being better is a common notion, but the theory is....wait for it...kinda hard to swallow..lol
But the moral here is, if you find someone who is good at it, just lay back and enjoy it and dont worry who does what best. :}
Silly Cat

mariersa
Aug 23, 2009, 1:53 PM
Women call them bj's also, personally I know woman do!!!!!!!!!!!!! regardless

kittenx
Aug 23, 2009, 2:04 PM
i think it all depends on the person and their technique

jimisbi
Aug 23, 2009, 2:12 PM
It is the person not the gender that gives better head. I'm very good at both sucking cock and eating pussy.

Realist
Aug 23, 2009, 2:44 PM
It takes two things for a person to be good at it...INTEREST and TALENT. Anyone who really, REALLY, likes doing it will have the desire, but without talent, you're not going to be happy with it! I don't care what gender they are!

cliffml
Aug 23, 2009, 3:00 PM
Guys all the way

king333
Aug 23, 2009, 4:39 PM
im the best cocksucker there is i suck till he cums in my mouth

Craig_Seattle
Aug 23, 2009, 4:59 PM
From my experiences, guys give the best B.J.'s. Like some previous respondents said guys seem to more into sucking cock and guys also have the advantage of knowing what feels best to another guy. I'm not saying some women aren't good at it, but guys are better.

Michael623
Aug 23, 2009, 5:51 PM
I have had a bj from both sexes. Women are as sexy and sensuous as can be, everything about them is so very beautiful! IMO, generally speaking, a woman gives the best bj hands down. Is that a hand job?

chook
Aug 23, 2009, 6:26 PM
I reckon you'd be flat out to compete against a Hoover or and Electrolux :tongue:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

AdamKadmon43
Aug 23, 2009, 6:43 PM
Them penis pumps do a fairly decent job too.

mikey3000
Aug 23, 2009, 7:34 PM
I've had great from both. It's not the person, it's the technique.

jamieknyc
Aug 23, 2009, 8:32 PM
Having both 'given and received,' and having had BJs from both genders, in my limited experince it depends on the ability of the rparticular person more than anything else.

roy m cox
Aug 24, 2009, 4:42 AM
my boy friend he did an all night'er but that hurt the next day tho a good id ya at the time but "OW" , and a women i win't with,
I would but i have a bad problem with my gum's so i can't any more tho i would do it in a hart beat if i did not have this prob

:bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride:

rick1958
Aug 24, 2009, 9:17 AM
rcdoak@gmail.com id take a guy antime they know how to suck cock better than any girl ive ever had

chub-bi
Aug 24, 2009, 10:13 AM
rcdoak@gmail.com id take a guy antime they know how to suck cock better than any girl ive ever had

Maybe you've just been with the wrong girls!

glansandlabia
Aug 24, 2009, 7:34 PM
Unfortunately haven't had to many bj from women so ill have to say the two I've gotten from guys were FAR better. Fucking amazing, about made me scream

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 24, 2009, 7:59 PM
The answer to this age old question is....

Who ever wants to, learns to, enjoys to, does so with gusto. Male or female, doesn't matter.

AdamKadmon43
Aug 24, 2009, 9:15 PM
People certainly can find some rather odd things to discuss.... can they not??

I wonder how many times this subject comes up at cocktail parties.

_Joe_
Aug 24, 2009, 9:25 PM
This guy

http://www.crazyjoe.us/stuff/BALLSINMOUTH.jpg

I mean, damn he can take the whole package and then some! Maybe, bring a friend along!

bijohnmpls
Aug 24, 2009, 9:31 PM
I have had some good women, but guys are naturals...

oral6
Aug 25, 2009, 11:34 AM
I have to go with guys as they know the feeling and exactly what to do!

stormalong
Aug 25, 2009, 2:04 PM
I do!:bigrin:

csreef
Aug 25, 2009, 2:12 PM
When I (as an adult) finally hooked up with a man & got comfortable being with him, and with being comfortable with being bisexual God he would blow me, and when I came :eek: it was better than any woman I've ever had been with perviously...I guess its about the "energy" of being with a man for me...

hotmagma
Aug 25, 2009, 5:10 PM
close your eyes or turn off the lights a silky sheet over your stomach and a warm wet mouth. It's hard to distinguish the sex. Although I like the notion guys suck cok better but when your eyes are closed and your mind is swirling through the waves of pleasure spiraling around in your cock and stomach it really doesn't matter as long as you cum right? or the one your pleasuring with your mouth and tongue earnestly sucking and licking to give maximum silky pleasurable orgasms as often as possible.... Man or Woman......

goldencurl
Aug 25, 2009, 7:55 PM
The original question was "Who gives better head?"

IMHO...this is where bisexuality shines! I have gotten better head from females. I am a female. Girls know the best way to please girls and boys know the best way to please boys. Don't jump to the conclusion that "head" is only cocksucking.

Bi-Zarro
Aug 25, 2009, 8:00 PM
I think this site would be better served if threads like this didn't exist. I understand what Littleray was trying to do, but I think topics like this end up going in potentially ugly directions. Best to can it.

allbimyself
Aug 25, 2009, 10:17 PM
Men do.

I got oral sex from a woman ONCE...

And this qualifies you how? One woman and you are ready to judge them all?

allbimyself
Aug 25, 2009, 10:19 PM
I think this site would be better served if threads like this didn't exist. I understand what Littleray was trying to do, but I think topics like this end up going in potentially ugly directions. Best to can it.
Uh, littleray did not start the thread.

Bi-Zarro
Aug 25, 2009, 11:49 PM
Uh, littleray did not start the thread.

Sorry. I was looking at the top of the 2nd page, where 'ray has the top post. I thought it was the very first post. My bad.

allbimyself
Aug 26, 2009, 9:30 AM
I'm not the only one who thinks this about men, as other men and women have replied that only people of the same gender know how to give better oral sex than people of the opposite gender do.

Us faggots and bisexual men know what we are doing with a man's cock better than all women do.

I'm sorry that you are bitter and jaded perhaps you need some mind blowing head from a man like me and not from a woman who has no clue what she's doing at all?

Just because many people believe something doesn't mean it's true.

Ever gotten a BJ from a str8 man? Doubt you'd enjoy it because he won't. She didn't give you good head because she didn't really want to do it. Try a woman that actually enjoys giving BJs and you might find that not "all women" are bad at it.

There's no secret to oral sex. Anyone who enjoys giving it, listens to their partner (not just verbal but all responses), and practices can become excellent at it.

And thank you for the personal attack. Just proves that you don't know WTF you are talking about.

Bi-Zarro
Aug 27, 2009, 10:21 AM
their fishy pussies.

This is just flat out misogyny. Why do you hate women so much?

alexr
Sep 1, 2009, 12:39 PM
guys hands down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MickeyJohnson
Sep 1, 2009, 2:32 PM
Who gives the best blowjob guys or girls.

whoever has least gag reflex

jamiehue
Sep 1, 2009, 4:02 PM
its about takin it......all

jeancarleo
Sep 1, 2009, 4:34 PM
males of course.

lv69cpl69
Sep 2, 2009, 11:52 AM
my wife!:bigrin:

CUMM2LBV
Sep 2, 2009, 1:40 PM
???????????

There's no such thing as a bad blow job... Some are just better than others.

One of the greatest blow jobs I ever had came from a woman that hated sucking cocks.

The least memorable were from married guys cheating on their wives. Usually a blow and go with no effort to produce a quality result.:2cents:

kooldude1469
Sep 2, 2009, 2:11 PM
Almost always men give the best blow jobs... plenty of straight men are comfortable enough giving head especially if they know they'll receive it too.

Rico2112
Sep 2, 2009, 3:04 PM
I think that's very individual , and depends on technique and all. But I can count more guys than girls in my experiences. But I guess maybe women would say the same about Muff-Diving...?

:tongue:

BiCycler
Sep 3, 2009, 3:35 AM
I'm like Galileo and prefer the scientific method. I'll be accepting applicants for trials to begin anytime soon.:rolleyes: Seriously:rolleyes: I agree with Bi-Zarro, this is really silly.

SweetBiDenver
Sep 7, 2009, 9:22 AM
Well my :2cents: is that I comes down to the person giving head not gender Can't say I've ever had "bad head" just some better than others, from both male and female, but in time as we know each other it gets better because we understand how to better please one another.

Curiouscourier
Sep 8, 2009, 1:26 PM
I have only had a woman give me head. However, I am looking for a man to suck my cock so I can compare. So far a woman does it better.

ohbimale
Sep 9, 2009, 2:22 PM
I have been given head by both men and women. I have had great blow jobs from both, always the ones who are into oral cock worship. The last guy I was seeing told me I gave awesome head and he wished his girlfriend was as good. :male::bipride::male::male:

Wolf_br
Sep 9, 2009, 2:58 PM
Sigh. Here we go again.

Perfect answer, fully agree

jamiehue
Sep 9, 2009, 4:45 PM
Perfect answer, fully agree

Great first post, If it was Nadal I wouldnt care!!!!!!!!!!!!!Are all men from Spain like him? The way he handled the spectator oh my god he is a dream.