PDA

View Full Version : which state do you think has the best bisexual population?

nocturnal08
Aug 22, 2009, 4:27 PM
i know big cities compared to small areas would be the most likely places but tell me what you think and why be as general or detailed as you like......nocturnal p.s(im thinking more of a bisexual population)cuz any bisexual population is best 2 me

fredtyg
Aug 22, 2009, 5:07 PM
I think it would be nearly impossible to tell. I get the feeling bisexuals are less likely to advertise it and/or organize like the gay/lezzie crowd does. I also suspect- at least with guys- more of them would be less likely to admit it.

Then again, I guess if a guy has secret desires for men but doesn't act on them, he shouldn't be considered bisexual?

It seems to me we used to have some sort of bisexual oriented Yahoo Group for my county and it had as many people in it as the homo Yahoo Groups, but a lot of people were in all the clubs, including strictly homo guys that were signed up for the bi groups.

To bad some of those polls, like Rasmussen and Harris Polls, couldn't ask the question. Still, a lot of bisexuals probably wouldn't admit it, even anonymously.

yohko469
Aug 22, 2009, 5:37 PM
I wouldn't say a city or specific area per se, but i think the suburbs, cause all the freaky stuff tend to happen in the 'burbs trust me..hehe

welickit
Aug 22, 2009, 6:36 PM
Bisexuals are still in the closet for the most part. That makes it difficult to give an answer. We are everywhere so it is just a matter of connecting.

DiamondDog
Aug 22, 2009, 6:56 PM
Bisexuals are still in the closet for the most part. That makes it difficult to give an answer. We are everywhere so it is just a matter of connecting.

Well said.

I've met tons of GLBT people in rural areas and it was easier to be out as a queer male in such areas than it was to be out in/near a large city.

I have a thing for rural bi/gay men and farmboys and I relate to them better than urban bi/gay/queer men. ;)

If you want to meet more bisexuals come out and tell people how you are bisexual, or maybe use your gaydar/bidar if you have it?

I've met all sorts of bisexual/gay men and bisexual women in all sorts of places and environments.

nocturnal08
Aug 22, 2009, 8:25 PM
thank you for your post its my first thread and i thought id do something a little diffrent than a sex thread per se. as for me i would act on certain impulses if they were presented but my main thing was to see if there was something out there

TaylorMade
Aug 22, 2009, 8:39 PM
Well said.

I've met tons of GLBT people in rural areas and it was easier to be out as a queer male in such areas than it was to be out in/near a large city.

I have a thing for rural bi/gay men and farmboys and I relate to them better than urban bi/gay/queer men. ;)

If you want to meet more bisexuals come out and tell people how you are bisexual, or maybe use your gaydar/bidar if you have it?

I've met all sorts of bisexual/gay men and bisexual women in all sorts of places and environments.

Maybe you should pick up from Philly and head for Madison, WI or St. Louis. Maybe the Twin Cities of Minn. ? Or look more in Western Pennsylvania, if you haven't looked there already.

*Taylor*