PDA

View Full Version : Erotica

bensonmum65
Aug 20, 2009, 5:22 PM
I thought I'd spend my first thread on a place to post erotic stories. True or fiction, original or borrowed. This is an original piece of fiction based on non-fictional fantasies. I welcome your comments.

--------------------------------------------------

Beth and I roused from our sleep at 4:00 AM and decided to go down to the beach to listen to the surf and watch the sun rise. She put on the same bikini that she'd worn to the hotel pool last night and I slipped into my swim trunks. The cool air of late spring covered our bodies as we strolled the block or so to the beach. I threw down a blanket on the sand and sat with my back against a large dune. Beth lay down and lay her head in my lap, her long flowing sandy brown hair covering most of my lap. I reached down to run my fingers through her hair, my fingertips lightly tracing her cheekbone. "I love you", I told her softly. "I know", she replied with a smile. As we lay there together, barely a word was spoken between us. The white noise of the surf was hypnotic in its rhythm.

Lying there with her, alone on a deserted beach, I couldn't help myself and my caresses on her face began to travel around her body. Slowly I drew my fingertips over her shoulders, tracing her collarbone. She sensed the eroticism that was hanging between us. She took my hand in hers and kissed my fingertips gently then placed my hand back where it was on her upper chest. She crossed her legs at her ankles and closed her eyes. My fingers traced beneath her breast, following the fabric edge of her top. Coming back toward her face between her breasts, my fingertips driven almost by themselves, traced the upper edge of her top. I heard a sigh escape her lips as I explored her body. I reached beneath her with my other hand and gently pulled the tied strap at her neck. My fingertips ventured under her loosened top and wound themselves around her nipple. The sigh turned to a gasp when I touched her always sensitive nipple. I watched as she began to grind her thighs together and lightly pinched her nipple between the sides of my fingers. This got a moan and I decided it was time. Taking my hand from her top, I slowly traced my fingertips down her tummy as she opened her eyes and looked up at me. Stopping at the top of her bikini bottoms, I gathered some of the material in my hand and pulled firmly, pressing the moistened fabric into her lips. Her eyes begged me to keep going though she said not a word. I lifted the edge of her bikini and slid my fingers slowly inside. Finally, my fingers found the soft warmth of her pussy lips. She uncrossed her ankles and spread her thighs just enough as my hand covered her and her arousal leapt from her body. I kneaded her lips in my hand and watched as the goosebumps covered her smooth skin. Curling my middle finger between her lips, I made a "come hither" motion, each stroke penetrating just a little deeper. Each stroke of my finger elicited a shiver from her as I touched her clit then straightened my finger to collect more of the wet that was flowing from her all over my hand. The pace of her breathing quickened, her body tensed and she clamped her thighs together around my hand. It would have been painful if not for the pleasure I knew I was giving her. She closed her eyes tightly and held her breath as her orgasm wrapped her body in ecstasy. After what seemed like several minutes, she finally relaxed and released the vice grip her thighs had on my hand. "Thank you for letting the blood flow to my fingers", I teased and she blew me a kiss in return. My hand still in her panties, my fingers still between her lips, we both closed our eyes and rested as her breathing returned to normal.

At the same instant, we opened our eyes and looked in the direction of the sound that cut through the night. A silhouette was there, barely illuminated by the moonlight. How long this person had been there, what they had seen was anyone's guess but we were both decently clothed. The figure straightened and became still and I wondered aloud to Beth if the person knew that we'd seen them. "Hello?" Beth called out but the figure didn't move. "Come closer" Beth urged. The figure remained frozen for a few seconds as he or she presumably pondered her request then began to move toward us. As it emerged from the shadow of the nearby pier, it became clear that it was a man. He approached quietly and tentatively. As he neared we could see that he had a large and very visible erection beneath his swim trunks. I heard a quiet moan escape Beth's lips as she spied the man's hard on. She looked up at me with a smile. The stranger came closer and stopped. "I ... I ... I'm so ....", he stammered. "You're not going to call the police, are you? My wife would go nuts."

"Nobody's calling the cops, buddy", I assured him. "In fact, the more the merrier."

Meanwhile, he had obviously noticed my hand still in Beth's panties and I began to knead her pussy lips again. "What do you mean?" he asked shyly. Beth planted her feet, lifted her hips from the blanket and lowered her bikini as she replied "What do you think he means?" Sliding the garment off her feet, she tossed it at him. He nervously caught it against his chest and stood there with a dumbstruck look, his eyes seemingly locked to her pussy as her lips glistened in the moonlight. "Well?" Beth said. He jerked when she spoke as if she had startled him. He seemed to relax at that, suddenly realizing he was holding Beth's panties. He brought them to his face and moaned as he inhaled the scent of her desire. He sucked the material into his mouth, tasting her. Watching the stranger enjoy her got a soft sigh from Beth ... or maybe it was my fingers in her pussy still. He looked at me and I smiled slightly and nodded.

The stranger finally moved and it was toward Beth's open legs. Dropping to his knees then lowering his body to her, his face close enough to inhale the scent of her pussy. I spread her lips with my fingers as his tongue reached out to touch her, moving lightly over her inner lips. Beth planted her feet and tilted her hips up to meet his tongue as he buried his face into Beth's pussy. I took my hand away as he began to enjoy her (and her him.) She immediately grabbed my hand and began to suck her juices from it, licking my palm and sucking each finger into her mouth. Each finger got a fresh moan from her lips that I felt vibrate through my body. "Oh God baby, he's good!!!!" she moaned. That got a moan from me. "I love to watch you have a good time baby." I said and she smiled up at me. I pulled at the straps of her top and lowered it from her breasts. Reaching for her flesh, I found her nipples standing up at full attention. Covering her breast with my hand, her nipple protruded through my fingers as I squeezed them together. As I pulled at her nipple she arched her back, wound her fingers in the strangers hair and growled "I'm cumming." The stranger moaned deeply as he tasted Beth's orgasm. Her body began to relax again as his attention to her slowed to soft kisses on her lips. Looking up to her face he whispered "I don't have a condom." "It's OK", Beth told him as her fingers traced his cheeks. "I won't get pregnant."

The stranger rose to his feet and lowered his swim trunks. Beth moaned as his fully erect cock rose from his balls, finally freed from its fabric confines. He was fairly well endowed, his cock appeared to be about eight inches in length and fairly thick too. He was uncircumcised and precum was visible on his head under the glow of the moonlight. He brought himself to Beth and placed his cock at her slit, slowly sliding up and down the length of her pussy. He lowered his body and tried to kiss her as she licked her cum from his face. When she was satisfied that she'd completed her task, she returned the deep passionate kiss. I heard Beth's gasp of euphoria as the stranger's cock slid between her lips into her hungry pussy.

Beth wrapped her legs around the stranger as he began to rock against her body. His cock taking long slow smooth strokes into her then withdrawing until only the head rested between her wet lips. I could hear the sound her pussy made as she sucked him back inside on each stroke. I watched her thigh muscles as she clenched her pussy on his cock and released in time with his strokes. She really knew how to milk a cock dry. He moaned into their kiss each time she squeezed his cock. He began to pick up the pace and fuck her faster causing her to wrap her legs tighter around his body. I could hear his balls slapping against her ass. I could taste the scent of their sex in the air around us. He broke the kiss and bent his body to take her breast in his mouth. She traced her fingernails down his bare back. Arching her back and pressing her head uncomfortably hard into my thigh, she came for the third time. I saw her taut thighs as she clamped down hard on his cock. A smaller cock would have been pushed out of her but he kept fucking through her orgasm. With an animalistic groan every muscle in the stranger's body tightened as his cock erupted in my wife's pussy. I watched his face as he came, each spurt from his cock showing in the form of one contortion or another. Six, seven, eight. Each marked by a thrust of his cock deeper into Beth's quivering pussy.

Finally spent, the stranger collapsed onto Beth's naked body and they kissed passionately. His hands caressed her sides and kneaded her breasts. As the orange glow of the sunrise began to crawl across the ocean, the stranger's cock softened and withdrew itself from Beth's pussy.

I spoke for what seemed like the first time in hours. "Why don't you come use the shower in our room. We wouldn't want your wife to find out about this, would we." As he rose to put on his trunks he handed Beth back her panties. She slipped them on as I tied the straps of her top at the back of her neck and the three of us headed for the same hotel room.

The hotel room door wasn't even shut yet and Beth had already shed her panties. As I hung the do not disturb sign on the outside of the door and secured the locks on the inside, she sat on the unmade bed and removed her top. The stranger noticed the toys that lay in the open suitcase on the dresser: the butt plugs, the double ended dildo, the strap-on harness. He looked at her and she smiled as she tossed her top on the floor beside the bed and without her eyes leaving his, slowly ran her hands over her breasts and down to her pussy lips. Lying back on the bed, she spread her pussy lips with her fingers and began to masturbate as she pulled at and pinched her erect nipple with the other hand. Having secured the door, I dropped my shorts and lay on the bed between her spread legs. I took her legs in my hands, she bent them and placed her feet on the bed beside me. Alternating between one leg and the other, I kissed and nibbled up her thighs, sucking her soft smooth flesh into my mouth. She moaned as she masturbated and I teased her senses. Finally reaching her open pussy, I held my head there a moment and inhaled the aroma of recent sex. I took her hand and sucked the juices from each finger. I reached for her puffy lips with my tongue, dragging across them but not penetrating into her slit. I knew she was ready to cum again but I loved teasing her and she loved being teased. The release when it finally comes after holding back is so very worth it. I sucked her inner lips into my mouth and toyed with them with my tongue as her hands went to my hair. Then, just as my tongue penetrated her lips, she spoke to the stranger. It came out as "come HERE and kiss me" with a high pitched squeal on the word "here". It's hard to laugh with a pussy in your mouth so I pulled back a little as the three of us giggled. Beth promptly pulled me back into her pussy by my hair and my tongue went back to work on her. I looked up enough to see the stranger lie down on his side next to Beth and they began to passionately kiss each other. My tongue dove in and out of her lips, stroking her pink flesh and savoring her cum. As I pressed my tongue into her hole, she clenched and a dollop of the stranger's cum left her pussy for my mouth. I moaned deeply into her pussy as the taste of their joined sex filled my mouth. I reached up with my hands and opened her pussy lips. I hardened my tongue and dragged slowly from her hole to the hard bud of her clit, causing her to moan into the kiss. Then pointing my tongue, I pressed against the her clitoral hood, exposing the bud. I closed my lips around it and sucked as my tongue danced on the tip. I felt one of her hands leave my hair and opened my eyes to watch as she slipped it inside the stranger's shorts and began to stroke his cock. I pressed my thumb into her hole as I sucked her clit and she clenched around it as she came. I furiously licked and sucked at her pussy, wanting every drop of her cum in my mouth. She broke the kiss and collapsed on the bed. Her breathing began to slow. The stranger began to run his hands over her breasts and she took her hand in his. I released her lips from my fingers, placed my hands at her sides and placed soft kisses on her pussy lips.

Beth looked up at the stranger, with her fingers still wrapped around his cock, and asked "is it okay if my husband sucks your cock?". I looked at him from my position between Beth's thighs as the look of genuine surprise came to his face.

"Um .... um ... o ... kay ... I ... guess ...." he stammered.

"You'll love it", Beth promised, "he's really good at it."

"Well, I've never done anything like that with a man", he said.

"Ever thought about it?"

"Well, yeah, I guess so, a little". He seemed to be trying to convince himself as his hard-on grew in his shorts.

As Beth rose from her lying position on the bed, she took her hand from his shorts. He looked at me and stammered incredulously, "y ... y ... you wanna suck my dick?"

"Yeah, I do", I replied with a genuine smile.

"B .. but .... you're ... w ... w ... with ... her ... and ... gay?"

"Not gay, bisexual", I reassured. "Look, sex is fun, right? It feels good, right?" He nodded, still not quite sure what to say. "So what difference does it make if its with a man or a woman if you like it? I love sex but if it makes you uncomfortable, you're still welcome to just use the shower. No one's forcing you."

"No, it's okay", he said. "I just never met ... anyone ... bi...sexual ... before." He said "bisexual" as if it were the first time he'd ever heard the word. It may have been the first time he'd ever heard the word. "What about you?" he asked Beth.

"I love to watch men fuck." she replied flatly. "Turns me on more than just about anything. We're both bi", she continued. "He loves to watch me eat pussy too."

"Wow", was all he said. Finally, after what seemed like several minutes but probably was only a few seconds he asked "You promise you're not going to tell my wife?"

"Look, buddy", I said, "I don't even know your name, let alone your wife."

"Yeah, I guess so" he agreed. He looked at both of us again and finally said "okay."

He lifted his hips off the bed as Beth lowered his shorts. For the second time this morning, the man had a raging hard on. I reached for him and took the rigid shaft in my hand. Stroking gently as I approached him, pulling his foreskin back on the down stroke. I reached for him with my tongue, touching the base of his cock where it meets his scrotum and tracing the vein up the bottom of his shaft slowly. "What does it taste like?" he asked. "Her pussy." I replied and all three of us laughed. I reached the ridge between his shaft and head. Fully retracting the foreskin, I moved my body above him and traced my tongue around the underside of the base of his head. "Ooh, that feels good!" he moaned. Opening my mouth, I hovered over him and exhaled a breath onto his head. This got a shiver. I reached out with my tongue to take the precum that covered his head then opened my mouth again and took him inside. I moaned deeply to taste Beth's cum on his cock. I love this part of having a bisexual open marriage. I played with his head with my tongue and gathered all the precum I could get from his cock. I sucked his shaft into my mouth, closed my eyes and began to stroke his cock with my lips. He was so big and hard that I couldn't get more than about half his shaft into my mouth but he didn't seem to mind as he moaned and pulled Beth closer to him. He locked his lips around her breast and began to suck. "I told you he was good at it" she teased and got a "mm-hmm" around her breast in reply. He started to breathe harder and was moaning as I picked up the pace of fucking my mouth with his cock. With a pop, his mouth left Beth's breast and he said breathlessly, "wait, stop." Slowly, I pulled my lips up his cock and took him from my mouth.

"You want to stop?" I asked.
"Hell no, he replied. That's the best blow job I ever had. I just don't want to cum yet. I want to try that."

I smiled and laid halfway on my back, half on my side with my cock near his face. He nervously took it in his hand and stared at it for a second before putting his mouth around my head. I took his cock back in my mouth, wet with my saliva and began to stoke him with my lips again. He tried to replicate my actions on my hard cock with limited success. He wasn't bad for a first timer -- I'd had worse blow jobs. I moaned as I drew my lips slowly up his shaft and sucked him deeper with each stroke. I reached the back of my throat and pushed my head further. His head and shaft went into my throat and my upper lip rested against his scrotum. This got a deep moan from Beth and I looked up at her. She'd retrieved her dildo from the suitcase and was slowly fucking her pussy with it while she watched us.

The stranger's moans around my cock became more urgent. He was close to cumming. I wrapped my thumb and forefinger around the base of his shaft and squeezed gently but firmly as I drew my lips up his shaft. Rolling fully onto my back and taking my cock from his mouth, I sat up. "Why'd you stop?" he asked. "'cause I want you to fuck me", I replied. "I like it on my back" I said as I moved to the center of the bed.

Beth had stopped fucking herself and was at the suitcase again. She found the lube first and tossed it onto the bed as the stranger moved between my spread thighs. She then turned around, unwrapped the condom and rolled it down his cock. He couldn't decide whether to watch her as she stroked his cock and lubed it or me as I stroked mine. He looked nervous again but his erection said that he wanted this. "It's easiest for you if I put my feet over your shoulders, is that okay?" I asked and he nodded. I lifted my legs to his shoulders and he moved toward me. When he was close enough, Beth positioned his cock and he pushed gently but firmly. I closed my eyes as tensed my body as his head slipped past my sphincter and his shaft, guided by Beth's hand, slowly made its way into me. His head went past my prostate and the ridge between his head and shaft rested at the male version of the clitoris. Finally, I felt his scrotum touch me and knew he was balls deep. Beth and I had been married for twelve years and we'd revealed to each other our bisexuality on the fourth date and began having an open relationship shortly thereafter but I'd never been fucked this deep. It felt so good and Beth lowered her face to mine for a sensual kiss as the stranger rested inside me. I lowered my legs and wrapped them around his waist as he began to gently rock inside me. He took long slow deep strokes and I clenched my ass on each thrust of his cock into my depths. I watched him as he closed his eyes and fucked me sensually. He was really enjoying this and so was I. I moaned into Beth's kiss before she broke away.

He must have heard her moving because he opened his eyes and looked at her as she moved and squatted facing him over my face. She lowered her pussy into my mouth and I accepted it gratefully, my tongue reaching for the depth of her, my fingers spreading her lips. She leaned over my body, pressing her breasts into my stomach and took my cock into her mouth. The stranger moaned as he continued to fuck me, picking up the pace some. I moaned into Beth's pussy as her warm lips slid down my shaft. She was an expert cock sucker (I'd taught her everything I knew) and always made me cum quickly with her mouth ... or her pussy ... or her ass. I wrapped my arms around her, trying to pull her through the bed as I wanted my face as deep in her pussy as I could get it. I licked and sucked at her soft flesh. She bobbed her head up and down on my shaft. The stranger fucked me harder and faster. He was first to scream through clenched teeth ... "oh god I'm cumming." Feeling his cock jerk and spasm as he filled the condom with his cum and I couldn't hold back. I muffled a scream into Beth's dripping pussy as I erupted into her mouth. I felt her body tighten on mine and the temperature in her pussy spiked as she flooded my mouth with her cum. Finally done, I let my head rest back on the bed and looked up at the most beautiful pussy in the world as it glistened and dripped on my face. The stranger slowly withdrew his cock and I put my legs down. Beth rolled off to my side and we both sat up and each took one of the stranger's hands. He was the first to speak and it was "That was unbelievable" and Beth and I smiled and agreed. "I guess I should get that shower now", he said and turned to head to the bathroom. I lay back on the bed and Beth turned to come into my embrace. She lay on her side beside me and caressed my chest and stomach with her fingertips, lying her head on my shoulder. My hand stroked her back and shoulder automatically. She must have drifted off to sleep because she didn't stir when the stranger came back into the bedroom. He picked up his swim trunks and slipped them on. I watched as he reached into the pocket and took his billfold. He extracted a business card and lay it on the dresser.

"I live here", he said. "You two be sure to look me up next time you're in town." I promised we would and he turned to leave. As the sun began to shine through the window, I pulled the covers over Beth and me and drifted off to sleep.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 20, 2009, 11:43 PM
I think you were looking for Three Pillows, Darlin. :}
Cat

FalconAngel
Aug 21, 2009, 2:54 PM
Here's some places that you could post the story.

http://www.stickypen.com/

http://www.nifty.org/

I have 3 short stories myself on stickypen.
http://www.stickypen.com/Stories/Lusty_Liaisons/Bike-Night_2362
http://www.stickypen.com/Stories/True_Stories/Bike-Night---The-next-Day_2904
http://www.stickypen.com/Stories/True_Stories/Christmas-Leave_2763

nocturnal08
Aug 21, 2009, 5:00 PM
falconangel u are truly a testament to what it truly means to be bisexuals,unselfishly u share your thoughts and or fantasies those of which we all have dreaned in some form or another. this story had me on the edge of my seat with an erection i had to take care of. that was so hot i can only imagine even though it was a fictional story just how much u changed his life.. keep writing :heres a thought,do one with a blackman i would love to read that one Nocturnal08:bibounce::bibounce:

nocturnal08
Aug 21, 2009, 5:21 PM
im sorry that was for bensonmum youre still cool falconangel:rolleyes:

alldor
Aug 22, 2009, 2:52 AM
Post it both me and my wife loved it keep writing pretty good for first posting

DiamondDog
Aug 22, 2009, 7:01 PM
Sorry the story and writing are too vanilla.