love n kisses
Hunny
xxx
xx
x :bigrin:

PeterH
Feb 18, 2006, 12:28 PM
Hi Huney,

I'm glad to hear you're not so confused anymore!
I must say I felt 'guilty' that the thread I started made you confused.
The thing is: i can't promise you not to make you confused again. I'm too confused myself (blush), and too often, and will probably want to talk about it here.
I must say I liked your post and the answers to it. It was a good thread!
Love,

Peter

huneypot
Feb 18, 2006, 4:06 PM
I'm glad to hear you're not so confused anymore!
I must say I felt 'guilty' that the thread I started made you confused.
The thing is: i can't promise you not to make you confused again. I'm too confused myself (blush), and too often, and will probably want to talk about it here.
I must say I liked your post and the answers to it. It was a good thread!
Love,

Peter

aw Peter sweetie, was not ur fault that old Hunny got herself in a tizzy (happens easily mate i can tell u)
Actually i am glad i did, as it gave me time to reflect which is good to do every now and again, i think.
The reply's to my thread were so very helpfull,
I'm so glad i have this place.
I look forward to u confusing me loads in the future lol :bigrin:
Hugz mate
Huney
xxx
xx
x
:bigrin:

Nara_lovely
Feb 18, 2006, 11:58 PM
G'day

You've got an awesome group of caring friends, can tell by the posts and support. Even by posting a thank-you, shows your ability to give. It's an impressive place in here...respect seems to spread wonderfully.

There are some incredible positives in your life....keep looking for it daily, no matter how small.

Nara (Aussie!) :flag3:

smurf111978
Feb 20, 2006, 3:49 AM
Hi Huney Babes

Im so pleased to hear your feeling less confused about things and are back on track. I only wish I could have done more to help you, and repay you for your help trying to sort my own issues and confusion over recent months. My door is forever open for you sweetie. I cant promise I can solve all issues but I can listen and do my very best to help you, which you so rightly deserve!

Love & hugs
Smurfie
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo