PDA

View Full Version : Holy Cow!!! I passed another milestone on here!!

12voltman59
Aug 19, 2009, 7:36 AM
I don't know if I am a sex slut or not--but I sure must be a "posting up on the bisexual.com forum board slut!!! :bigrin::bigrin:

I just passed my 2,600th posting on here and had not noticed until I made the post just previous to this one!!

I guess I am well on track to hit a major milestone on this site---my 3,000th post!!

That would be the most I have on any site on the net----I only have less than 400 more posts to go till I hit that one---I really don't have any set amount I post up--but I would suppose I will hit the three grand mark sometime early in 2010.

fredtyg
Aug 19, 2009, 8:56 AM
Congrats

Doggie_Wood
Aug 19, 2009, 9:06 AM
He He He He ! Doggie laughs menicingly as his paw gets closer to the reset button to wipe Voltie's post count to zero! <click> - <click> - <click>
Damn! WHO CUT THE WIRES?!

LOL - You're movin right along my friend - who knows, I could get to that number some day. Congrats buddy!

Doggie :doggie:

onewhocares
Aug 19, 2009, 9:17 AM
Darlin...there is another thread if you are considering yourself a sex slut....I don't think you are. You are a thought provoking poster who expresses his thoughts in a clear and concise manner. The photos you post are fantastic but most importantly to those who have gotten to know you in chat...your a great guy.

Looking forward to the next 400 posts!

Belle

codybear3
Aug 19, 2009, 10:26 AM
LOL... Congrats, Voltman... Goes to show we got things to say... :rolleyes::paw::paw:

_Joe_
Aug 19, 2009, 10:33 AM
You slut. Your fingers must be well hardened with calluses, which is the total opposite of a gaping hole. and I find that just as hot. Take me!

Before I catch up with you

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 19, 2009, 4:18 PM
lol In my other groups we call that being a "Postie Ho"
Congrate Sugar and keep "Ho'ing" lol
Silly Cat

onewhocares
Aug 19, 2009, 7:28 PM
lol In my other groups we call that being a "Postie Ho"
Congrate Sugar and keep "Ho'ing" lol
Silly Cat

Cat...while I love yah...I must come to the defense of my friend. Volty is MANY things...smart, whitty, thoughtful, insightful, but NOT a HO.

Belle

TXLonestarTX69
Aug 19, 2009, 9:12 PM
W.G.A.S.? Not to by cynical...

Just kidding, but it is an interesting aspiration :tongue:

I don't know if I am a sex slut or not--but I sure must be a "posting up on the bisexual.com forum board slut!!! :bigrin::bigrin:

I just passed my 2,600th posting on here and had not noticed until I made the post just previous to this one!!

I guess I am well on track to hit a major milestone on this site---my 3,000th post!!

That would be the most I have on any site on the net----I only have less than 400 more posts to go till I hit that one---I really don't have any set amount I post up--but I would suppose I will hit the three grand mark sometime early in 2010.

Doggiestyle
Aug 19, 2009, 10:08 PM
:bigrin: Wow voltman, that's a lot of stamp lickin posting you have done! I guess that when you get to your 3,000 post. I guess that we will need to start calling you Postman instead of Voltman. OK? :tong:

Your friend, :doggie: .....:bipride:

TwylaTwobits
Aug 20, 2009, 12:05 AM
LOL congrats :)