PDA

View Full Version : Big Girls?

Lenore
Aug 18, 2009, 1:00 PM
I am a big girl and have been most of my teenage and adult life.. I recently lost weight, but I'm still no size 6. I am curious what people think of bigger women. I've only ever had two sexual partners in my life, and the idea of having a third is quite daunting due to the fact that I am very self conscious about my size. I do have a boyfriend, and he would be interested in having someone join us in the bedroom, but my insane shyness and self-consciousness holds me back. Do men/women like bigger women? If so, what is it about them that makes them attractive to you?
Thanks in advance for your feedback. :)
-Lenore

fredtyg
Aug 18, 2009, 1:04 PM
It's just like a comment on my recent post says: different strokes for different folks. Some guys like larger women. Some want them to look like Playboy models. I have an ex brother- in- law that liked women the slimmer the better. Some of the ones he thought were real hot I thought were too skinny.

Myself, I don't have a problem with plump or even obese women. If they were real tall I don't know that I'd want one for a wife but it might not matter for sex.

fredtyg
Aug 18, 2009, 1:06 PM
Oh, just noticed your stats in your profile. My wife is your size and probably weighed as much as you do a few years ago, before she got cancer.

weskain77
Aug 18, 2009, 1:11 PM
I have been with a couple large girls, very large actually. Both were good friends (and roomates actually). One was super shy, and was the most boring sex I've ever had- and she had a beautiful face. The other wasn't quite as cute, but with her I had the most uninhibited, greatest sex EVER.

Since then, if someone has a good personality, likes to smile and is uninhibited, i've been interested.

:)

ken-bi
Aug 18, 2009, 1:41 PM
Weskain77, I am glad to hear that you had that experience, and saw how to accept people for what they are ,not how you want, or hope them to be.
Our lives are too short to limit ourselves.

Lenore, I like all body types of women, and men as long as they are healthy. I think that self acceptance is the real key. I have had friends who others called fat, but I just saw beautifull, because they had such a joyfull being.
If your threesome feels that it would fulfill you, maybe it would be a boost to your acceptance.
P.S. Weight reduction is great as long as ballance health is maintained and it does not become "the boreing obsession."
ken-bi

sassymomma
Aug 18, 2009, 1:42 PM
Im a bigger woman too. n i love being with our size.. its all in the eyes of the beholder!
:bigrin:

Realist
Aug 18, 2009, 2:01 PM
Lenore,

I am one of those people who would, on a superficial level, Choose a larger lady over a thin one almost every time. I just like soft, full-figured ladies and men, too. I have loved both, slim and larger, though. First impressions aside, it's the person's spirit and personality that really makes, or breaks, a relationship for me.

MY GF is also much more apt to point out a voluptuous woman, when we're in public. She is one of the few women I've known, who are really titillated by breasts and butts......larger ones gets her attention. She focuses on smiles, eyes and personalities, too. Then, like me, there has to be more substance for her to maintain interest.

I feel sorry for anyone who allows their prejudices to prevent them from meeting and loving a person.

M. Wolfe
Aug 18, 2009, 2:12 PM
I tend to like the more petite to medium sized girls but I met this one girl.

She's German and 6'2" - 2 inches taller than me. She's not fat but.... 'solid'. I really like her and find her really exuberant. She's quite different to my typical ideal girls. One of her best friends is a little sweet girl who's more my thing and I dream of seeing them ... "intimate" together, if ya know what I mean.

diB4u
Aug 18, 2009, 2:30 PM
Well some like big women some dont- but personally i dont like being big at all. Some women/men like being big- too each their own.

cand86
Aug 18, 2009, 3:51 PM
Add me in as a big girl who likes big girls, too.

nnjguy06
Aug 18, 2009, 4:02 PM
Women should have curves and more importantly be happy with themselves and not what the media or whatnot think they should be -

besides, if you have a great personality and we click who cares?

Just my opinion....

hulk100
Aug 18, 2009, 4:25 PM
the larger ladies are so sexy real women so please dont ever hold back as you have so much to give

fuckare
Aug 18, 2009, 4:51 PM
hi lady

i am a very skinny and 59 year old man

my lady os 51 and very very big

we are sexually , sensually , spiritually in love

we would love to show you happiness

he will be a part of your life later

fuckare
Aug 18, 2009, 4:57 PM
[I am a skinny older man

My lady is very very fat and I love her

I will not change her

she is an englisk whore

she fucks men and women

I am 100% loyal to her

will you talk to us

jackbirdjay
Aug 18, 2009, 6:53 PM
I am a big girl and have been most of my teenage and adult life.. I recently lost weight, but I'm still no size 6. I am curious what people think of bigger women. I've only ever had two sexual partners in my life, and the idea of having a third is quite daunting due to the fact that I am very self conscious about my size. I do have a boyfriend, and he would be interested in having someone join us in the bedroom, but my insane shyness and self-consciousness holds me back. Do men/women like bigger women? If so, what is it about them that makes them attractive to you?
Thanks in advance for your feedback. :)
-Lenore
hey love big women you worry to much u would be surprize how many guys love big women.

TwylaTwobits
Aug 18, 2009, 7:14 PM
Not being a skinny minny I can sympathize, just hang in there, there are truly special people out there who value you for WHO you are not what you look like or how much you weigh. A really great thread was posted by Realist about Overweight does not equal ugly. You should give that a read, I know it perked me up seeing the favorable responses. Above all, be yourself. A threesome is something that you would have to decide on for yourself not just on giving in to the boyfriend. My two cents

fairbankswingers
Aug 18, 2009, 7:57 PM
well, being married to a BBW I will have to say it was and always has been for me the inside of another person...I will also say I cannot lie and LOVE, LOVE a plumper woman, you know one like you, one just like your size or my wife's (5'4", 225lbs, 44DD or larger) love a woman with curves, a nice plump belly, and big tits...and a full bush!

Her: I like my friends to be my friends, if we get along then we will most likely get along in bed too. I will say though my first girlfriend and best ever was only 5' tall and 120 pounds, she had breasts so small she mainly had nipples only, but I was in love with her and still like petite woman. Don't know why, but sexually I prefer a smaller woman then myself. Not that I will not be friends or lovers with a larger woman like me, but sexual preference for me really is a small woman with smaller breasts.

Lenore
Aug 18, 2009, 8:19 PM
Not being a skinny minny I can sympathize, just hang in there, there are truly special people out there who value you for WHO you are not what you look like or how much you weigh. A really great thread was posted by Realist about Overweight does not equal ugly. You should give that a read, I know it perked me up seeing the favorable responses. Above all, be yourself. A threesome is something that you would have to decide on for yourself not just on giving in to the boyfriend. My two cents

Definitely not just giving in to the boyfriend. Definitely interested, just to self conscious up to this point to agree.

Lenore
Aug 18, 2009, 8:30 PM
Thank you everyone for your kind replys. It has been uplifting to read them!

graytwo
Aug 18, 2009, 10:49 PM
I am a big girl and have been most of my teenage and adult life.. I recently lost weight, but I'm still no size 6. ....but my insane shyness and self-consciousness holds me back. ...
-Lenore

Hmmm? So you think your a big girl? No offense, what does size have to do with brains and sensuality? I'm a big type male, I have brains and sorta sensuality. Any male taller than me - I'll cut them at my eye level, generally around the knees or groin.

Knock this stuff off about weight and QUIT thinking you'll ever be a size 2. It isn't going to happen and I hope it never does! Your just you - accept it. Guess you have to get a better class of friends, like us, to tell you that.

-graytwo

Melzybabes
Aug 18, 2009, 11:05 PM
I'm a big girl and have been so since high school I am now 24 yrs old and I am happy with who I am I would never change myself for anyone. So if people cannot accept me for who I am then that is their problem not mine nobody is perfect. :kiss:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 18, 2009, 11:24 PM
Babygirl, you just be you and have faith in you and all that you do, and are, and you'll be fine. :}
Big Hugzz
Cat

Bisexual Explorer
Aug 19, 2009, 6:42 AM
1: You are a big WOMAN. My two year old grand-daughter who is off the chart in height and weight is a big girl. She's cute; you're sexy. Big, big difference.

2: Look at the pictures of other women on their bisexual.com profiles and you'll see how many of them are full-figured with real curves. They obviously find themselves attractive and believe others will also. Count me in. Your boyfriend also.

3. My wife who has always been thin with small beautiful breasts really admires women with curves, especially big boobs. She points them out to me in the street and tells me about them when I'm not with her. I wonder whether she's bisexual; she denies it. But I bet in the right situation she'd go for it.

4. There are always going to be men and women who prefer one body type to another. There's more than enough to go around.

5. Lose weight only if it's a matter of health. Dieting is a pain in the ass.

g

Suitable4Fun
Aug 20, 2009, 12:38 AM
BIG Girls RULE !!!!

fred fencesitter
Aug 20, 2009, 12:45 AM
I think big girls are very sexy. I like broad shoulders on men. I like big boobs on women. I once had a crush on a broad-shouldered, big-boobed big girl.

roy m cox
Aug 20, 2009, 3:24 AM
i love bigger people than me i have a small frame but i am some what fat ,,

but i do get turned on by big girls and big guys you sound HOTTTT to me:tongue:,,

im dateing a guy that is bigger than me and i think he's hott to:tongue:

:bipride::bipride::three::bipride::bipride:

chub-bi
Aug 20, 2009, 10:19 AM
I might sound a little Hannibal Lectorish but I think big people taste sweeter.:tongue:

Herbwoman39
Aug 20, 2009, 12:03 PM
Take a look at my avatar. I'm obviously no stick figure at 5'6" and 215. I have some curves and I LIKE who I am. I am SO sick of playing the "I'll be happy when ______________ " (fill in the blank)game. So I decided to be happy NOW.

I also used to be very shy and self conscious. I got MYSELF over that by making myself look up and not at the ground wherever I went. I also decided to start smiling at people that I passed. Sharing a smile makes a difference not only in YOUR day but in the day of the people you smile at. You'll be pleasantly surprised at the number of people who smile back.

I must admit to being a bit self conscious still though. I don't have nipples yet and here's why (http://boobcast.wordpress.com/2008/10/11/it-can-happen-to-you-too/)

What this all boils down to is, you sound adorable. It's time to teach yourself to accept who you are in the moment. Moments change. Curvy girls are gorgeous. It's all about how you feel on the INSIDE. That will be reflected on the outside by the way you carry yourself.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 20, 2009, 12:03 PM
Hon, I love people of all sizes, and I Adore big men. Maybe its just my own particular brand of Perv-ism, but a big man is just so warm and cuddly and makes a girls feel safe and secure when in his arms for a bit. Looove cuddling with big men too. (And, in case I get a little aggressive during rompage, I aint gunna hurt the man..) ;):cool:

Us big women are soft, sensual, silky skinned, and boobs..ohh you dont even want me to get started on boobies and those warm cushy sweet bodies...Oh My!
(Damn, there goes another shirt that I have drooled all over...sigh) lol

Big, small, skinny, round or whatever, people are people and we as people that are (or should be) more enlightened than other folks, should see the beauty in all. :}
One of these days Dear One, a lady will pop into your lives and you'll be in 7th heaven. Until then, just live and love, and be You.
Hugs and kissies
Cat

twistedjeanz
Aug 20, 2009, 5:31 PM
Big Girls make the rocking world go round. People will like you or be attracted to you for who you are.

x

Rudy75
Aug 21, 2009, 9:28 PM
One thing I've noticed is that nearly all men prefer large women (especially with big butts).

Women always want themselves to be skinnier, even if they're already toothpicks!

After many years of chasing large women, I found out I prefer large men too.

fred fencesitter
Aug 22, 2009, 12:26 AM
I just made out with a big girl. It was awesome.

bicowboy
Aug 22, 2009, 12:52 AM
Big Girls!

;):cowboy: I love um! all of um. I have been with some big girls in my time and some of them I'd like to be with again, even if just for one last time in the ol sack. There were a few of them that were the best I've ever been with in bed, They could flat out get down and suck & fuck!... It just depends on the guy and his taste in women. With me it's more the person than the looks. Large women usually have large breast!:bigrin: ya got ta love um & I mean all of um!

bicowboy
Aug 22, 2009, 12:27 PM
Big Girls make the rocking world go round. People will like you or be attracted to you for who you are.

xBINGO! You nailed it! your quote is so true.:tongue:

just4mefc
Aug 22, 2009, 7:23 PM
My wife is a "Big Girl" and what I can tell you is she is sexy as all hell! The key is to be confident and then you will be sexy regardless of size. Dress to impress, be yourself. Act as you would act if you were a "small" girl and you will be seen as such.

bimwmdecatur
Aug 22, 2009, 9:09 PM
Women should have curves and more importantly be happy with themselves and not what the media or whatnot think they should be -

besides, if you have a great personality and we click who cares?

Just my opinion....

Now this hits the nail on the head. If one has a nice personality and is fun to be with, I don't really care about their size.

Just have fun and enjoy life.

BiJoe696
Aug 23, 2009, 7:21 AM
I Agree with nnjguy06.

Just be comfortable with who you are, fun to be with, easy to talk to, smile, flirt, have fun and enjoy pleasing and being pleased and you are hot just what lots of guys want.

I personally son't like real skinny woman usually, but if she has all of the above, then she is hot.

onewhocares
Aug 23, 2009, 10:34 AM
So many have made really interesting comments on this thread so I would like to add mine if I could. I too am a large woman...not only curvy but also six feet tall to boot. For years I too was self conscious about my size. I never really thought another man, other than my husband would be attracted to me. As I matured, and finally came to accept myself as a nice person who possesses more than looks....intellect, humor, compassion, perseverance just top the list, confidence came through to the surface. Once I was comfortable in my own skin it was like a light was emanating as a beacon, attracting people to me and getting to know the person with this tall curvy body. On the whole, comments I often get are that I am not an overtly sexy woman, but exude sensuality. It comes from within. Acceptance of yourself is key...then others will notice.

I have also come to see that there are men and women like full bodied people and are not seduced into believing what the media has portrayed as a perfect body. As people we come in all shapes, sizes, colors, and we all make the world go round.

Belle

tryme_nd
Aug 23, 2009, 11:45 AM
I've always loved big girls, I think it started w/my 3rd grade teacher lol. Love all those sexxy curves, and bra sizes w/2 letters, mmmmmmmmm

curious1048
Aug 23, 2009, 8:41 PM
Love them!!

rochester69ny
Aug 24, 2009, 11:33 AM
I have always found chubby girls and BBW's attractive for as long as I can remember and the best M/F sexual experiences I have had have been with women who were overweight.

The biggest turn on to me though is really responsiveness. I don't care what you look like if you lay there like a blow up doll it is NOT going to do it for me. Moaning, squirming, talking dirty, screaming, whatever you need to do to express yourself... don't hold back.

Nothing against skinny women, but I'll take a chubby girl any day! ;):bigrin::2cents:

Lenore
Aug 24, 2009, 1:00 PM
I am really surprised at all of the positive responses to this thread (to say the least). I really appreciate all of the feedback.

I am really glad I stumbled upon this web page, and took the time to join the community here. After reading through many of the other threads I can see that everyone here is very friendly and supportive of eachother.

Thanks again for the encourgement and ego boost! Lol

Hugs to all of you!

-Lenore

Falling Leaves
Feb 13, 2010, 3:27 PM
Thank You all, I too, am a large size woman, round and short, and have just recently for my 50+ years come to accept myself as I am....my hubby loves my "curves" and recently I have learned to truly open up and explore things I never thought possible because of my weight...I'm still discovering, nice to know others out there will accept me for the person that I am, not the body that I live in.

Karasel
Feb 13, 2010, 5:43 PM
I know this really isn't the same thing. But I'm very skinny. And I mean VERY. I weight somewhere in the 90s of pounds.

A lot of my friends who are girls say I shouldn't complain about this, but seriously when people in Elementary school weight more than I do.. Then that is cause for me to complain. I feel like I look like a little kid.

I have a fast metabolism and it is hard for me to gain weight. I used to be extremely self-conscience about myself, but I got over it... Because not everyone have to be in the "norm" range. You know what I mean?

rissababynta
Feb 13, 2010, 6:02 PM
I know this really isn't the same thing. But I'm very skinny. And I mean VERY. I weight somewhere in the 90s of pounds.

A lot of my friends who are girls say I shouldn't complain about this, but seriously when people in Elementary school weight more than I do.. Then that is cause for me to complain. I feel like I look like a little kid.

I have a fast metabolism and it is hard for me to gain weight. I used to be extremely self-conscience about myself, but I got over it... Because not everyone have to be in the "norm" range. You know what I mean?

I can't say that I fully understand what it is like to live any length of time being too skinny, but just from friends who have gone through this, I can imagine it is rough. I think that if anyone is not in the "norm" range, no matter what side it might be on...you are going to have self esteem issues.

cliffordmontero
Feb 13, 2010, 6:57 PM
well as a big guy myself, i have always enjoyed bigger guys and girls, though there does come a point where a person is just too big, like that big hispanic comedian says there are degrees of fat, husky, big, fluffy and DAAAYYYYUUUUMMMMM, and i like them up to dayum lol

oldcalhippie
Feb 13, 2010, 11:10 PM
I love big women. Large and lovely, curves in all the right places. Big breasted,wide bottoms. Skinny gals dont have anything on full figured women.

oldcalhippie
Feb 13, 2010, 11:15 PM
And by the way....Maybe most Americans arent overweight...Theyre normal....and the skinny ones are the abnormal ones. Give me a big round real woman anytime......everytime!

BLCHGK777
Feb 13, 2010, 11:24 PM
I adore all body types for male and female as long as they are confident with who they are it doesn't matter to me far as the body type. :)

rissababynta
Feb 13, 2010, 11:31 PM
Well here ya go Cat, I know you were waiting for it :bigrin:

Long Duck Dong
Feb 13, 2010, 11:46 PM
for me, I am a personality man, its the personality that can take a person from a body size and turn them into a person that holds my attention

rissa, cat, karasel, in fact most of the ladies in this thread, get my attention and hold it.

honestly, I enjoy a partner that is herself, not a partner that is on this diet or that exercise, with this day in the gym and that day doing aerobics...
I know that some ladies look to watch their figure, but there is a difference between watching your figure and creating a figure that others like to watch

society can use the words, fat, obese etc, .... and thats using a body to size index and a one size fits all approach......

I perfer the terms, lady, I am body beautiful, and I gave up being a supermodel when guys knew more about my breasts than my name.....

god bless the bigger ladies, they give the majority of us males, somebody to love

rissababynta
Feb 14, 2010, 12:00 AM
for me, I am a personality man, its the personality that can take a person from a body size and turn them into a person that holds my attention

rissa, cat, karasel, in fact most of the ladies in this thread, get my attention and hold it.

honestly, I enjoy a partner that is herself, not a partner that is on this diet or that exercise, with this day in the gym and that day doing aerobics...
I know that some ladies look to watch their figure, but there is a difference between watching your figure and creating a figure that others like to watch

society can use the words, fat, obese etc, .... and thats using a body to size index and a one size fits all approach......

I perfer the terms, lady, I am body beautiful, and I gave up being a supermodel when guys knew more about my breasts than my name.....

god bless the bigger ladies, they give the majority of us males, somebody to love

ahem...I'm on a diet and exercise...but I hope that I still catch you attention dear haha.

Long Duck Dong
Feb 14, 2010, 1:59 AM
lol rissa, yeah you may diet and exercise, but I reckon that you do not schedule the kids and ya hubby around your exercises....

I struggle to imagine you stopping in the middle of loving making so you don't miss a hi impact cardio workout :tong:

besides you come to bisexual for your exercise..... and we help you by making you laugh cos that helps burn calories lol

darkeyes
Feb 14, 2010, 4:53 AM
Am wot sum call a lil skinny runt tho me prefers 2 call mesel "slight".. few pounds ova 7 stone an nev vary 2 much ova that... an prefer not 2 eitha.. but thats me.. an historically..in days wen me wos a flighty lil thing an enjoyed mesel gettin laid.. it wosn unkown for me 2 get off wiv an sleep wiv a larger girl.. cosya kno..ther more 2 peeps than bein a body..peeps r often sexy as human beins noo matta the body size.. an besides.. ther r many bigga girls who look absolutely gorge. So those that deny themsels cos a girl isn wot society wud call "the norm" r simply daft... ther is no such thing as perfect an no such thing as "the norm"..:)

Realist
Feb 14, 2010, 8:57 AM
Fran,

It's so nice to hear you be so accepting!

Some of the cruelest comments I ever heard about larger ladies, have been from slim women.

As one who is drawn to more voluptuous women, I never understood the need for some people to make snide, hurtful, comments about those larger than themselves.

For some time, there was a young girl from California, who joined here, who had some really vicious things to say about anyone larger than herself. I, and several others, clashed with her and she soon disappeared.

rissababynta
Feb 14, 2010, 9:31 AM
lol rissa, yeah you may diet and exercise, but I reckon that you do not schedule the kids and ya hubby around your exercises....

I struggle to imagine you stopping in the middle of loving making so you don't miss a hi impact cardio workout :tong:

besides you come to bisexual for your exercise..... and we help you by making you laugh cos that helps burn calories lol

Yes yes, this is true lmao. I didn't realize that people actually did things like that...but yeah...I'm not a member of that group :rolleyes:

darkeyes
Feb 14, 2010, 11:14 AM
Fran,

It's so nice to hear you be so accepting!

Some of the cruelest comments I ever heard about larger ladies, have been from slim women.

As one who is drawn to more voluptuous women, I never understood the need for some people to make snide, hurtful, comments about those larger than themselves.

For some time, there was a young girl from California, who joined here, who had some really vicious things to say about anyone larger than herself. I, and several others, clashed with her and she soon disappeared.

Wosn always so Realist hun..got inta rite trubble wen me wos wee for callin peeps fat, whales, slobby an the like.. me parents neva hit me but the essance a wot they taught me wos "ther for the Grace of Gof go I" and Rabbie Burn's "Wad the gift...". It kinda sunk in finally wen a loada girls at school gave me a reely hard time for bein lil an skinny.. names me wos called like shrimp, mouse. the skeleton.. the las reely hit home believe me.. had jus started secondary school an looked like an 8 yo. It struck home an the lesson stuk.. now me c's peeps as they who they r.. not wot they look like..

Don get me rong..am no angel an not perfect..me sexual attraction 2 larger women isn unlimited..forgive me for that.. but me personal attraction 2 who they r is...:)

Realist
Feb 14, 2010, 12:44 PM
Like LDD, in the long run, it's the personality and character of a lover that ultimately wins me over.

It just so happens that most of my most rewarding relationships have been with those with more voluptuous figures.

Initial attractions aside, the substance of a person's soul will always win out.

chuck1124
Feb 14, 2010, 2:09 PM
I try to take care of my body and admire people that, also, take care of their body. Having said that, Lenore, you have a very pretty face. But keep in mind, healthy is sexy. Slim or not slim. Attitude is sexy. Don't ever be self-consiouse of your body. If you are healthy and feel good, you will feel good about your body. Others who might stereotype about big buxom woman have the problem. I, for one, could easily get lost in a wonderful full figured woman. Hang in there. Take care of your body. Let everything else take care of itself.

rissababynta
Feb 14, 2010, 2:13 PM
I try to take care of my body and admire people that, also, take care of their body. Having said that, Lenore, you have a very pretty face. But keep in mind, healthy is sexy. Slim or not slim. Attitude is sexy. Don't ever be self-consiouse of your body. If you are healthy and feel good, you will feel good about your body. Others who might stereotype about big buxom woman have the problem. I, for one, could easily get lost in a wonderful full figured woman. Hang in there. Take care of your body. Let everything else take care of itself.

Hey now...I'm healthy but I most certainly do NOT feel good about my body right now haha. Getting there, but not quite.

Billys_gurl
Feb 14, 2010, 3:01 PM
I fall into the big girl category too. I have always been self conscious of my body. That stems from having the friends in school who were thin and got ALL the guys I wanted. I never had an official date until my hubby asked me out the first time. I have lost weight before and am working on it now. The thing is, my hubby finally got through to me that no matter what size I am he thinks I am beautiful. I finally have started believing it and feel better about myself. No matter what your size you are a beautiful woman and people love and care about you.

And to qoute a poster I once saw: If I wanted a woman with the body of a ten year old boy I'd date a ten year old boy.

Curves are a good thing.

Billys_gurl
Feb 14, 2010, 4:10 PM
You know, I agree with you on a few points Iwanna. Obesity HAS become rampant in this country. NOW, I work in food service and I will tell you this. NO ONE eats at home anymore! If more people actually COOKED their own meals we would all be healthier. I respect your opinions and the such but I have seen men and been with men who were extremely good looking and fit that LIKED me for my size. Yes, I know you will say chubby chaser but you also have no statistical proof that MOST people do not want to be with obese or fat people.
Now, yes I agree that weight loss surgeries and diets have increased. In fact my sister had the weight loss surgery. I will NEVER consider this option because I watched her weight loss ruin her marriage. She was told that three things could happen with this drastic of a weight loss. People become either a shopaholic, alcoholic, or sex addicted. This being because they are substituting for the eating. Tell me which of those are healthy for you either? She became acoholic, which was in her past anyway, and she cheated on her husband due to all the flattery a skinny figure got her. I would rather be the way I am, Big, and healthy. Than as miserable as she became.

Also, I see nothing wrong with thin people. The concept that all of us 'big' people see thin people as diseased or something is ludicrous. It takes all kinds to make the world go around. Besides, most of those thin people look at us big people and think we must be lazy, or too stupid to do anything about our size. It's a 2 way street there with the misconceptions. Sorry for all this but it's all just my :2cents:

BTW my hubby is thin. So, no i wasn't attracted to another person like myself!Another misconception.

Trek7200
Feb 14, 2010, 4:19 PM
Lenore, you are about the same size as my wife and all I can say from my experience is bigger girls make better lovers. I don't know if it's the self-consious thing like you describe, but the bigger girls I've been with seem more focused on making sure I'm pleased.

Trek7200
Feb 14, 2010, 4:22 PM
Hey now...I'm healthy but I most certainly do NOT feel good about my body right now haha. Getting there, but not quite.

Even if you don't feel good about your body, I bet your body feels good :)

rissababynta
Feb 14, 2010, 4:30 PM
Even if you don't feel good about your body, I bet your body feels good :)

Hmmm...ok yeah, this is true haha.

the sacred night
Feb 14, 2010, 7:04 PM
I was bigger when I was younger and now I'm smaller, and I've still only had two relationships, so you're not alone :) As to whether people like bigger women... everyone likes something different, so no matter who you are, you're somebody's ideal.

mistylight70
Feb 15, 2010, 1:16 AM
This is my personal observation. I am a big girl myself and I have noticed that the ones that like the little bitty tiny anorexic girls are the guys that spend 23 hours a day in the gym. Most of the men that I have encountered liked big girls. Believe me when I tell you I have NEVER had trouble finding a man. Good example, my best friend is a skinny girl. There was one guy that used her to get to me. I have also noticed that when my husband and I go to the strip club that the ones that are making the money are the big girls. They are not fat but they are the ones that didn't have to buy their boobs and were born with the nice ass. I have also observed that the majority of the women that are with guys who ride motorcycles are big girls. I'm talking about the women that are with the men in the club. The groupies are the little skinny bitches that hang around just hoping that they will become someone's old lady. So, in conclusion, I say that the majority of men and women would prefer a bigger girl cause a skinny girl is just going to break. LOL

darkeyes
Feb 15, 2010, 8:40 AM
Hmmm...ok yeah, this is true haha.

Mmmm luffly...

*..has lil touch or 2 2 help Ris's body feel even betta...*;)

*giggles*:tong:

dickhand
Feb 15, 2010, 3:17 PM
I am of the opinion that it does not matter the size but the attitude . I know of some model types that were so conceited that I wouldn't pee in their mouth if they were near death due to thirst . I don't know if you are familiar with the rock group " Mamas and the Papas " , but Cass Eliot was a big girl . The other woman was a skinny blond . You know , the ones that have more fun ? I have seen recent interviews with other member's of the band and those that were close to them . People were astonished at the number of men Cass had during the bands run . She had a great attitude and had a great time enjoying sex and it showed beyond her looks . I have been with a lady that had a gastric bypass done a few years ago . She is still no playboy pin up . But , she is a sweet heart and I love getting her off or licking her clean after someone else has gotten off in her or on her . Her husband is a big boy too (not down there) and I love to do the same for him . It is all attitude . Just my :2cents: !

black_squirrel
Feb 15, 2010, 4:19 PM
I am of the opinion that it does not matter the size but the attitude

A friend of mine who is a medical researcher tells me that this has actually been proven true. Apparently, MRI scans of people's brains in one experiment indicated that the first thing we notice about a potential partner is whether or not they're smiling.

It makes sense. You're hardly gonna fall for someone if they have an expression like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle...

Biboz49
Feb 15, 2010, 5:12 PM
It's no secret I like bigger women. Same as all the other posters I'm very attracted to bigger women who love and accept themselves. It's the person inside that matters. It's the outside that looks and feels good!

Billys_gurl
Feb 15, 2010, 9:50 PM
Well, here I am again. I am so glad to see so many people are so positive to each other here in regards to size.

chub-bi
Feb 16, 2010, 10:00 AM
This is my personal observation. I am a big girl myself and I have noticed that the ones that like the little bitty tiny anorexic girls are the guys that spend 23 hours a day in the gym. Most of the men that I have encountered liked big girls. Believe me when I tell you I have NEVER had trouble finding a man. Good example, my best friend is a skinny girl. There was one guy that used her to get to me. I have also noticed that when my husband and I go to the strip club that the ones that are making the money are the big girls. They are not fat but they are the ones that didn't have to buy their boobs and were born with the nice ass. I have also observed that the majority of the women that are with guys who ride motorcycles are big girls. I'm talking about the women that are with the men in the club. The groupies are the little skinny bitches that hang around just hoping that they will become someone's old lady. So, in conclusion, I say that the majority of men and women would prefer a bigger girl cause a skinny girl is just going to break. LOL

New York City is full of workout obsessed thin women that have 2 complaints in common.

1. Its so hard to lose weight.

2. Its so hard to find a nice guy.

darkeyes
Feb 16, 2010, 10:46 AM
New York City is full of workout obsessed thin women that have 2 complaints in common.

1. Its so hard to lose weight.

2. Its so hard to find a nice guy.

Wenyas skinny..is hard 2 lose weight..ya hav so lil 2 lose relatively..

..an its hard 2 find a nice guy?? Who wonts 2... ???? tee hee:bigrin:

Billys_gurl
Feb 16, 2010, 12:23 PM
..an its hard 2 find a nice guy?? Who wonts 2... ???? tee hee:bigrin:

I couldn't agree more! The bad boys AND girls are where its at! Eapecially the ones you never expected were bad until you got to the bedroom!!:bigrin: :tongue:

sailor696
Feb 16, 2010, 12:28 PM
i love BBW !!!!!!

darkeyes
Feb 16, 2010, 1:25 PM
I couldn't agree more! The bad boys AND girls are where its at! Eapecially the ones you never expected were bad until you got to the bedroom!!:bigrin: :tongue:

tee hee... not 2 sure u quite up 2 speed on wer me stands wiv vis a vis guys... but no matta..long as u happy..;):bigrin:

FLapple
Feb 16, 2010, 5:58 PM
My wife and are are both what you would call " Big " . She is the most beautiful women that I know. I have been with all kinds of women,short,tall,skinny and large,and let me tell you that she is the best that I have ever been with ! We have awesome sex ! We can do it all and keep up with all the " normal "size people. I think if you are so shallow that you would not date someone because of their size then you properly not that great yourself.... Anyway that's just one mans opinion...:cool:

darkeyes
Feb 16, 2010, 6:21 PM
Alla this eulogisin a bigga girls reely startin 2 make this skinny lil thing inadequate...:(

Lenore
Feb 17, 2010, 11:07 PM
Wow, I can't believe that 6 months after my original post people are still reading and responding to this thread. Big thanks to everyone for your positive words. Big or little, every girl wants to feel attractive. I've come a long way in the last few months thanks to all of your kind words. I've even made some new friends thanks to this thread.

Thanks again. I really hope allot your kindness and support are as helpful to other people as theyhave been to me.

Hugs to all!
Lenore

crazy_cat_lady
Feb 18, 2010, 12:45 AM

besides you come to bisexual for your exercise..... and we help you by making you laugh cos that helps burn calories lolAre you kidding? People actually do that? Dont they know Sex IS good cardio?! lol

Anyway, I too am over weight but I dont normally look it, cause all my weight is in my lower half. And again I am also attracted to short stout big breasted, big butted women. But I have also been attracted to skinny women as well. As for men it depends I like muscles but I dont like boney-ness. But it again has a lot to do with personality too.

Look everyone is right, everyone is beautiful. But realise people that there is such a thing as too big, and too skinny and its better to be Healthy. And I would like to defend the skinny women too. They are as much stigmatised as obese people are. If that is how your body works and its healthy for you then then you are perfectly normal.

One last comment if I may....any of you bigger women ever hug a really skinny woman and felt kinda akward, as to how tight to hug her? kinda like you were gonna break her? am I alone in this? No offense ment of coarse.

notsostr8
Feb 18, 2010, 1:07 AM
My wife is of the big breasted, soft belly crowd, and I LOVE every inch of her just about as often as I can... She's her own worst critic though, and lets her poor self image get her down sometimes... Best advice? Eat healthy, exercise moderately, enjoy your life and your body, and your lover will too!

wildnorthman
Feb 18, 2010, 2:17 AM
Hi Lenore. it is just one humble man's opinion, but you are perfect the way you are. I have had many years of trying to be something I am not and I finally realized that I had to live my life for me. Please do the same, sweetie!:kiss:

triplex19672001
Feb 18, 2010, 9:12 AM
i love bigger women :bigrin:

onewhocares
Feb 18, 2010, 11:00 AM
Alla this eulogisin a bigga girls reely startin 2 make this skinny lil thing inadequate...:(

Miss Frances.....there is nothing about you that is inadequate. Some folks like a little something now and then....delicious if you ask me!!

Belle

rissababynta
Feb 18, 2010, 11:06 AM
One last comment if I may....any of you bigger women ever hug a really skinny woman and felt kinda akward, as to how tight to hug her? kinda like you were gonna break her? am I alone in this? No offense ment of coarse.

Yes, I have several friends that I have hugged and felt weird. I'm not even THAT much of a bigger gal, but I am strong...so put the two together and it is just one awkward experience. I always tell them that I think I'm gonna hurt them haha.

bitopman
Feb 18, 2010, 2:48 PM
Big girls are sexy and hot hell all women are no matter what. but it's how you feel about yourself that matters most. if you feel sexy then by god you're one sexy lady.

tutunono
Feb 19, 2010, 12:42 AM
Dont' be shy about being a "sexy big woman". I have been big, small, medium, and whatever else in between. Doesn't stop me from being all I can be, especially in the bedroom. If you think you're hot and sexy, then so will everyone else. Size has nothing to do with it.:bibounce:

Realist
Feb 19, 2010, 9:05 AM
It's true, attitude, personality and sensuality can make anyone more desirable and appealing. Superficial attractions are good, but if the person has no substance, I could never get interested. I learned long ago, that you should not discount a person on their looks alone. I've had more than lover who may not have been the most initially appealing, upon first impression...only to find their inner beauty was stellar. Conversely, I've known a few stunning beautiful people who turned out to be totally lackluster.

TwylaTwobits
Feb 19, 2010, 10:18 AM
Well said, Realist as always. I am not a skinny person and I did worry going to NZ to see LDD. We were honest with each other about looks and everything else and magic happened. I have never felt so totally and completely a part of someone, as if I had lived all my life by his side and in his arms.

I've always been totally upfront about my looks. Basically I say I've had three kids and look it :) Luckily I'm on the tall side and carry it well and I'm comfortable in my own skin. To be honest, I was more worried about my very visible scars from several surgeries and two car wrecks than I was about my weight.

But when LDD looked at me, he saw me. Not the extra pounds or the scars, me, and loved me for me.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v702/KitRawlings/cindrew.jpg slightly older pic of me back when I worked for a steakhouse, but not much has changed the hips got a bit wider, boobs a bit bigger and the hair a bit longer.

Realist
Feb 19, 2010, 3:09 PM
LDD's a lucky feller!

rissababynta
Feb 19, 2010, 3:22 PM
LDD's a lucky feller!

Twyla's a hottie huh lol.

TwylaTwobits
Feb 19, 2010, 4:16 PM
Oh man my face is red now, but honestly, I'm the lucky one, LDD is just one of a kind awesome and I'm proud to say he's my partner.

darkeyes
Feb 20, 2010, 11:08 AM
Miss Frances.....there is nothing about you that is inadequate. Some folks like a little something now and then....delicious if you ask me!!

Belle

God.. dus luff tall ladies from Boston...

*Lix n nibbles n canoodles n snogs tall lady wiv pash... muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!*

wildwestgoob
Feb 20, 2010, 11:43 AM
Dont' be shy about being a "sexy big woman". ... If you think you're hot and sexy, then so will everyone else. Size has nothing to do with it.:bibounce:

I have to say that is about the best I have seen it said.

I have been with several "big gals" and the cutest ones were the ones who weren't trying too hard, they were just cute. Girls of any size who try too hard, i.e. get out the big red tool box just to put on their war-paint for the day... that doesn't do a THING for me. I am more into natural beauty.
If you are naturally fluffy, then that's fine too, but be comfortable with who you are, and as said before, you CAN be sexy and larger than average too.

If you dont get anything else from this thread, remember THAT.

Some of the best sex I ever had with a "fluffy" gal up in Missouri.
What made it great was that she was very "sexy" in her actions even if her body wasn't what most would consider a "cheerleader" type.
To put it bluntly, she had skills and she knew how to use them. :cool:
She was confident in herself, outgoing I guess is a good word.
She was just fun to be around. A great person. Everything you would want in a friend.
When you find someone like that, you just look past the physical imperfections, if that's what you want to call it.

* just one side note/personal preference; one other thing that made it work well for the both of us was that she was very neatly trimmed... and again, that may just be my personal preference. :2cents:
No bush whacking required.

(running for cover)

by~his~side
Feb 20, 2010, 11:54 AM
Nice rear view as you're running away, wildwestgoob!

wildwestgoob
Feb 20, 2010, 11:57 AM
Just an afterthought... it's funny, now that I think about it, I actually prefer "fluffy" women to skinny cheerleaders.... and then I am polar opposite when it comes to men... I prefer a slim swimmers build when I can find one. "Fluffy" guys just dont do it for me for some reason. Weird.

Sorry, back to my corner. :rolleyes:

mm6ce99
Feb 20, 2010, 9:10 PM
I love big girls and you are very pretty.:):)

timmah324
Feb 20, 2010, 11:45 PM
My ex was/is a big gal. Never was an issue for me, she was cute, had a great personality, and was fun to be around. Plus she was a super-freak. So yeah don't let anything/anyone hold you back from being you

Lenore
Feb 21, 2010, 4:27 PM
Just an afterthought... it's funny, now that I think about it, I actually prefer "fluffy" women to skinny cheerleaders.... and then I am polar opposite when it comes to men... I prefer a slim swimmers build when I can find one. "Fluffy" guys just dont do it for me for some reason. Weird.

Sorry, back to my corner. :rolleyes:

"Fluffy" lol, That's a cute way to put it.

rissababynta
Feb 21, 2010, 4:50 PM
"Fluffy" lol, That's a cute way to put it.

UGH...not for me, the first time I ever heard that was by my husbands grandmother who repeatedly had no problem telling me I was "fluffy" when she was 3 times as "fluffy" as me...

darkeyes
Feb 21, 2010, 5:02 PM
UGH...not for me, the first time I ever heard that was by my husbands grandmother who repeatedly had no problem telling me I was "fluffy" when she was 3 times as "fluffy" as me...

She got tongue tied Ris.. she didn mean "fluffy".. she meant "luffly".. wichya r, me luffly.. :tong:

.. but def dus doubt she wos 3 times more luffly than u...:bigrin:

Lenore
Feb 21, 2010, 10:47 PM

IDK, I like fluffy better then words like Curvy or voluptuous for example. Don't get me wrong, I have been reading everyone's posts and I get that being confident is what makes a women most attractive, but words like Curvy sound sexy...i'm not sexy. Fluffy sounds cute to me. I'm cute, not sexy. So for now, i'll stick with fluffy. I'm not curvy or voluptuous...i'm fluffy. lol

Kitsy
Feb 21, 2010, 11:15 PM
Personally I likes the bigger girls generally because I love to snuggle ^_^;; feel much nicer when body to body I find... I also prefer to see them because yeah there is something sorta luxurious in the way they look... But yeah I'm not really fussed about the looks, it's more whether I enjoy their company and feel comfortable with them ^_^;;

Kitsy
Feb 22, 2010, 12:10 AM
Women who are fat, obese, or overweight who are called big on this site are not curvy, fluffy, or cute even if they think that they are and a bunch of chubbie chasers here do too.

If a woman is actually really curvy it means that she's thin but has some curves in all the right places like Marilyn Monroe did or like Beyonce or Jennifer Lopez do.

Nowadays women who are fat, obese, or overweight like to say that they are curvy when they are really just fat and in some cases obese.

I dunno, I think fatter ladies can still be attractive... Yeah there a point when they get really huge and it becomes sorta scary, but still...

Long Duck Dong
Feb 22, 2010, 2:33 AM
Women who are fat, obese, or overweight who are called big on this site are not curvy, fluffy, or cute even if they think that they are and a bunch of chubbie chasers here do too.

If a woman is actually really curvy it means that she's thin but has some curves in all the right places like Marilyn Monroe did or like Beyonce or Jennifer Lopez do.

Nowadays women who are fat, obese, or overweight like to say that they are curvy when they are really just fat and in some cases obese.

yes but a lot of us males like natural woman, not living barbie dolls ... au natural for people like us....

now thin, doesn't always mean curvy... it can mean flat, anoexic, diet obsessed too...as many girls seek the * perfect * body..... cos society is telling people that the * perfect * body is better, so get plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery, live on lettuce leaves cos society wants you to do that....

honestly, if I wanted a partner that was half fuckin plastic, I would go the whole hog and screw a blow up doll....
but no... I want a partner that is not made up from recycled used condoms...I want a au natural woman... one that is not miss supermodel of the year, one that catchs attention not cos her tits contain most plastic than my wallet, but cos her smile and personality turn heads

now cumsloppyhole, you can continue to read your play boys and penthouses and surf model sites on the web, but the majority of us males are realistic in the fact that miss lopez will not return our phone calls, but we have many people that are happy to hear from the imperfect males of the world .... and yeah, the people may be fluffy, cuddly, curvy, big, fat, obese etc.... but they are part of our world, our lives and here to stay.....

cumsloppyhole, I must admire you,.... you are really setting out to prove to a lot of males and ladies in the site how they are not within your standards of acceptability.... and I am thankful for that, as it helps people to realise that there are real genuine loving and caring people in this site.... and then...there is you.....

rissababynta
Feb 22, 2010, 9:41 AM

ummm...who cares?

Realist
Feb 22, 2010, 10:03 AM
For as many different kinds of figures, personalities, temperaments, interests, etc, etc, there are those who are attracted to, or not attracted to, them. I've grown to accept that people have different tastes and can accept them for being individualists.

There is no reason, or need, to express attitudes in a derogatory, mean-spirited, or vicious, manner. What good can that kind of attitude possibly do? I've observed that, especially with those who have poor self esteem, foul comments can be very painful and have long-lasting affects.

Espousing views that may be hurtful to others has no use, except to demonstrate how thoughtless, impolite and self-serving they are. They may think of themselves as an authority on the subject and expect others follow suit, but to me it is like posting a sign across their forehead in neon, stating INCONSIDERATE, OPINIONATED, RUDE!!

I avoid people like that as though they have the plague.

Sure I have tastes that may be different than others, but if I can't express them in polite terms, I will keep my thoughts to myself.

I think I am fairly flexible, in regards to whom I am attracted. I have been drawn to folks of varied personalities and body types, but I do have feelings and limits about a person's character, personality and physical appearance.

That does not preclude being polite to everyone.

gcc9696
Feb 22, 2010, 12:48 PM
Lenore, you are a beautiful woman. My response to your question is this. To each their own. Body size is like penis size, some say that size dose not matter and some say it dose. You can be a sexy awesome desirable sex machine only if you are inside of you! you could be a trim size 6 and a total bore in bed and put out an ugly energy. Be comfortable with yourself and you will attract to many

wildwestgoob
Feb 22, 2010, 1:28 PM
yes but a lot of us males like natural woman, not living barbie dolls ... au natural for people like us....

now thin, doesn't always mean curvy... it can mean flat, anoexic, diet obsessed too...as many girls seek the * perfect * body..... cos society is telling people that the * perfect * body is better, so get plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery, live on lettuce leaves cos society wants you to do that....

honestly, if I wanted a partner that was half fuckin plastic, I would go the whole hog and screw a blow up doll....
but no... I want a partner that is not made up from recycled used condoms...I want a au natural woman... one that is not miss supermodel of the year, one that catchs attention not cos her tits contain most plastic than my wallet, but cos her smile and personality turn heads

now cumsloppyhole, you can continue to read your play boys and penthouses and surf model sites on the web, but the majority of us males are realistic in the fact that miss lopez will not return our phone calls, but we have many people that are happy to hear from the imperfect males of the world .... and yeah, the people may be fluffy, cuddly, curvy, big, fat, obese etc.... but they are part of our world, our lives and here to stay.....

cumsloppyhole, I must admire you,.... you are really setting out to prove to a lot of males and ladies in the site how they are not within your standards of acceptability.... and I am thankful for that, as it helps people to realise that there are real genuine loving and caring people in this site.... and then...there is you.....

I find myself in an odd position...lol...

I find myself actually AGREEING with each and every word of your post sir.

(shaking my head) ... what *is* this world coming to?
:rolleyes:

rochester69ny
Feb 22, 2010, 2:14 PM
Given the choice, I'd prefer a tall woman with some extra weight to her, BUT... personality wins out over looks any day with me. I like a woman who can be very responsive, who isn't afraid to be vocal, and who lets her partner know what she wants. I find it a big turn on when I'm having sex with a woman who moans in pleasure, screams out in pleasure when she cums, or even just tells me to keep licking that spot when I'm going down on her. I love to lick a woman as she is cumming so a woman who isn't afarid to grab my head and push her pussy against my face as she cums is ideal. You can show me any size woman, big or small, even a playboy model... but if she just lies there she won't keep my attention. Still, when I'm looking at porn for instance... I'll look at a big woman anytime.:tongue:

53bimale
Jun 1, 2010, 5:49 AM
Oh my, this is one half of my fetish. There is nothing more desireable to me than a larger lady, especially the older ones......You ladies should understand, there are men out here who absolutely adore you and hope you stay heavy. When I go to the beach and see all the sweet young things in their bikinis, I am not looking.....I am looking at all the sweet grandmas in their one piece bathing suits trying to hide thier heavy bodies.....oh my.......no, not all men appreciate you.....but be assured, there are enough men out here who adore you and lust for you to keep you happy.....and happy with your larger body......oh my.....and I have this fetish with a womans belly......to see one in front of a larger lady........oh my gosh........and yeah, the grandpas look nice with a belly too......
Just realize, there are lovers of the larger bodies out here who adore you and lusts for you......When you are out in the mall, and see a guy looking and licking his lips, that would be me.......hehe

TwylaTwobits
Jun 1, 2010, 8:20 AM

And that is why I love him :)

by~his~side
Jun 1, 2010, 8:31 AM
oh my TT, I think I love him too!:wiggle2:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 1, 2010, 12:42 PM
lol I still like the way these wonderful people think. :}:wiggle2::grouphug::love1: And I've been tellin' people for years "Hey, I aint fat, I's fluffy!" lol
Cushy, comfy, cuddly, warm naughty, Cat ;)

lilme
Jun 1, 2010, 3:44 PM
I could use some of these bigger girls extra size. I'm small and have a small chest and I need a little more meat on my bones. I love being with larger women, love those nice big boobies in my face.

Jen_in_ks
Jun 1, 2010, 7:28 PM
It is most definitely possible to love women who are larger! When I first met my wife, she was a bigger person, and I found myself very turned on by that! Ultimately, it was her personality that won me over and is still what I love most about her today. We've been together for 13 years and had I not been "turned on" by her size, we never would have gone out and sustained the relationship that we have!! I always tell people I "like" bigger people.....they may point out the young, Victoria secret models, but I always correct them and tell them it's not for me...I simply like bigger males and females!! I know I am not alone in liking the bigger size, so don't cut yourself short by any means!! You are beautiful just the way you are!;)

deurywiol801
Jun 1, 2010, 7:45 PM
I prefer women with curves. My current girlfriend is a couple pounds larger than myself (200+ pounds) and I love her no matter what she looks like.

Looks aren't important to me, brains are. Which is why I will never vote for Sarah Palin.:bigrin:

jem_is_bi
Jun 1, 2010, 11:42 PM
It is most definitely possible to love women who are larger! When I first met my wife, she was a bigger person, and I found myself very turned on by that! Ultimately, it was her personality that won me over and is still what I love most about her today. We've been together for 13 years and had I not been "turned on" by her size, we never would have gone out and sustained the relationship that we have!! I always tell people I "like" bigger people.....they may point out the young, Victoria secret models, but I always correct them and tell them it's not for me...I simply like bigger males and females!! I know I am not alone in liking the bigger size, so don't cut yourself short by any means!! You are beautiful just the way you are!;)

At best, I am ambivalent about Victoria Secret thin women. I am much more attracted to big girls as you are. But, obese is too much for me. I am turned off by the health implications.
But, if I REALLY like someone, nothing else matters.

darkeyes
Jun 2, 2010, 3:16 AM
Ya kno..more me reads postins on this thread the more me feels unluffed an unwanted.... :(

Realist
Jun 2, 2010, 8:53 AM
Ah, Darkeyes, there's plenty of those who love the slim ones, too. You may not have all of the admirers, but I think there's enough to go around.

Like those above, I am more attracted to voluptuous ladies, too. My GF, who is soft, nicely proportioned, and very voluptuous herself. Watching her walk and seeing her large breasts and derriere jiggle so deliciously, makes me remember the old addage of "poetry in motion"!

She is also attracted to women with fuller figures, but she's a less superficial than I am. Even at a distance, her first impression is a girl's smile and how she carries herself. As a typical male, I zoom in on their figures first.

I like soft, smooth, guys, too....maybe it's because my first lover was.

curious1048
Jun 2, 2010, 7:39 PM
Big girls all the way!!

jem_is_bi
Jun 2, 2010, 11:51 PM
Ya kno..more me reads postins on this thread the more me feels unluffed an unwanted.... :(

Somewhat Thin?
I have the impression that thin is not a barrier for you to be desired, even by some that prefer big girls.
But, big girls!! They are why I will never be completely gay.

oldcalhippie
Jun 2, 2010, 11:53 PM
What can I say? I like my women large. I think the term Rubenesque. Women should have curves . Its only been in recent history that skinny shapeless girls are touted as the norm. Give me a large lovely woman anyday. If I might be blunt...Big tits.....wide hips....soft and smooth everywhere...Damn,Im in heaven.

Lenore
Jun 3, 2010, 11:08 AM
I can't believe that people are still responding to this thread a year later. That's just insane. :-)

darkeyes
Jun 3, 2010, 11:26 AM
Somewhat Thin?
I have the impression that thin is not a barrier for you to be desired, even by some that prefer big girls.
But, big girls!! They are why I will never be completely gay.

Awwww Jem... hav had me moments rite enuff... :bigrin:..but God..yas not helpin me self esteem wivya comment bout big girls...:eek:

BiMichael
Jun 3, 2010, 12:01 PM
I prefer a bigger woman over someone who is thin(ner). I think a BBW is a more sensual lover, they seem to enjoy the attention their body gets and I enjoy making them feel so loved.

Have fun....

chris1960
Jun 3, 2010, 4:51 PM
Lenore,

My girlfriend is 5'4" and 225lbs. My last was 5'10" and 285. I personally do not find skinny women sexually appealing. I know for a fact that a lot of men & women feel that way. I also know for a fact that some men & women would never even consider larger ladies. Their loss!! Believe me if someone is interested you will know it. Don't worry about what they are thinking and just relax and enjoy the situation. If they didn't think you were hot....they wouldn't be there.

Chris

LOVETOEAT1958
Jan 11, 2012, 8:45 AM
Im a bigger woman too. n i love being with our size.. its all in the eyes of the beholder!
:bigrin:

i just love big girl i think they are hot.sure wsh you was here in louisisana i would see if i could hook up with you.

Jobelorocks
Jan 11, 2012, 9:28 AM
Since when is size 6 big? Maybe I am just thinking about sizes in the U.S. and size 6 isn't what I would consider big at all. I am a 4 and I have been a 6 too, and have always been considered slim.

Lay-Lay
Jan 11, 2012, 3:10 PM
Its all about what you want in your life. But I will say that confidence in yourself is one of the sexiest things a woman can have. I don't care the size as long as she is confident the I will think she is sexy, it doesn't work that way for all though. I have never been a stick myself but I have never been passed a size 11 either and the weight I am most comfortable at is 145-150.But no matter what size I am I love myself cause I know in the end its just me.

ballerbeauty
Jan 11, 2012, 8:56 PM
i've recently lost about 50 pounds, i miss my boobs and my butt. that flat stomach is nice but i miss my boobies lol. i thought i was much sexier in the past and i felt more comfortable sexually. anyways no one wants a twelve year old boy for a girlfriend, they want a real woman! and a real woman has curves damn it! be thick, not unhealthy, cuz trust me here chica, that is the biggest turn on of all ;)

newporter4u
Jan 11, 2012, 9:48 PM
Well this may not help but for me it does come down to how big is big. I have know some larger women that dress well and looked very sexy. I would have to say that they ranged in the 14 to 18 dress size but weren't sloppy. Others I have seen might have been the same size but dressed in sweats and didn't care about their appearance, now they seemed sloppy and a turn off to me. Attractiveness, to me, is all about how the pieces of the puzzle go together, it really doesn't matter whether they have long or short hair, blonde, brunette or red-head, etc, but I do expect them to be clean and make the most of what they have.

breadman68
Jan 11, 2012, 9:53 PM
I love big curls. Yum! Yum! Yum!

Lay-Lay
Jan 13, 2012, 2:42 PM
Well this may not help but for me it does come down to how big is big. I have know some larger women that dress well and looked very sexy. I would have to say that they ranged in the 14 to 18 dress size but weren't sloppy. Others I have seen might have been the same size but dressed in sweats and didn't care about their appearance, now they seemed sloppy and a turn off to me. Attractiveness, to me, is all about how the pieces of the puzzle go together, it really doesn't matter whether they have long or short hair, blonde, brunette or red-head, etc, but I do expect them to be clean and make the most of what they have.

I think that is true. You don't want a sloppy chic no matter what the size. I couldn't be with a girl that looks like she doesn't take care of herself. There is a difference between wearing sweats every once in a while and wearing them everyday, and worse than that is the PJ pants.

janet girl
Apr 14, 2012, 11:27 PM
i am big also, and i am married, i am very self conscious also, i am looking for a girl, but separate from me and him, i am just taking it in stride, and everyone i talk to on a dating site or whatever, i speak my mind and ask if they like me, and tell them how i feel, actually so far, i have had 2 people say they like, and talk to at least a week, then THE RED FLAG...bring up a subject that is financial...and i just cut the line; and move on...i think that con artists prey on people like us, thinking that we are desparate and stupid, but i also think that there are people out there that do not look at the outer shell, and are genuinely looking for someone... for me...i will not give up and search and go thru all the garbage til i find...good luck girl and dont give up...there is someone out there for you!! :-)

max617
Apr 14, 2012, 11:48 PM
big girls are gorgeous & sexy....love them!!

chuck1124
Apr 15, 2012, 5:41 PM
Its not size so much as attitude.