PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen Ray?

huneypot
Feb 18, 2006, 8:02 AM
AINT Seen ouR Ray in so long
was wondering if anyone knows how he is?
I miss his threads and his humoir in the room
WHERES OUR RAY GONE??????? :(

Driver 8
Feb 18, 2006, 8:26 AM
Y'know, I'd been thinking I hadn't seen him for a long time too. Where are you, Ray? We miss you :(

arana
Feb 18, 2006, 2:33 PM
He said that the new year was going to bring him into new realms in his life which meant less time here. Hopefully he has found what he was looking for and having the time of his life.

rupertbare
Feb 18, 2006, 3:34 PM
If by Ray we are talking about "rayosytruenos" - then yeah well the hell is he?

He has not visted the site since the 7th January.

Proud Daughter and I exchanged a few PMs with him over Christmas - he's was only about a mile across London from us. Haven't heard since - Proud Daughter and I got caught up in our own life drama and haven't PM'd him since. I have now corrected that and let him know folk are worrying about his abscence

I like Ray - he's a nice geezer - and I always enjoy the forum threads that he starts.

So I hope we're talking about the same Ray and it's not two people gone "walk about".

Love and Peace

Rupe :)

codybear3
Feb 18, 2006, 3:52 PM
Arana is right...On some of his last posts he did mention that he was entering a very busy period in his life that would leave him with very little time for much of anything. If memory serves, I think he was going back to school or something....I do miss him... :( ... :paw: :paw:

huneypot
Feb 18, 2006, 4:01 PM
Thanks all, hope hes doin well.
Rupert thank you for trying to contact him
Please send my love and best wishes to him, and tell him we DO DO miss him
Huney
xxx
xx
x
:bigrin:

rupertbare
Feb 19, 2006, 4:12 AM
Sure will do that sweet thing huneypot!!

love

Rupe, London, England. :)