PDA

View Full Version : Another Story: Living As A Queer

fredtyg
Aug 17, 2009, 11:38 AM
Here’s the story of the first guy I had regular sex with along with another guy that joined in from time to time:

I was living alone in a dumpy one bedroom apartment in the mid 70s- probably the worst place I ever lived in, as far as housing goes. An old friend came to town. Billy had lived with us briefly when we first moved to Eureka and lived in a 5 bedroom apartment. We ended up having to ask him to leave as he couldn’t pay the rent.

He showed up at my place about 3 years later. Somebody had told him where I lived. I didn’t mind as I was alone a lot and enjoyed the company, especially as this ended up turning out.

I don’t remember if it was the first or second night he was staying with me but we’d been drinking. I got horny and slipped into homo mode. We were talking and I manipulated the conversation to masturbation and we started talking about our favorite ways to jack off.

At some point- I don’t remember exactly how I managed it- we ended up on the bed with our clothes off and we started jacking off, except I didn’t let it go too far. As soon as he got hard I said, “Here, see if you like this”. I slipped over closer to him, bent over, put my lips around his cock and started sucking. He didn’t say a thing, as I recall, and I moved us more towards the center of the bed where I could lay flat on my stomach while I sucked his cock.

After a while, he came and I swallowed his load. I got up and asked him how he liked it and he said it was great. Cool, thought I, now we can do this all the time.

I don’t remember the exact details but it wasn’t too long after that I had him fuck me for the first time. That would be the first time I’d had a cock in me and been inseminated by a guy. As I recall I did pretty much the same thing as when I manipulated him into letting me suck him. We’d been fooling around and I just said “Hold on”, and got some Vasoline from the bathroom and lubricated his cock. Then I laid down on my back, lifted my legs and told him to fuck me. The exact details are blurry because we drank so much back then but I know I didn’t have any problem getting his cock all the way in me, then or later. Shame I don't have a better memory of such a precious life moment.

We ended up having anal sex at least every other day for the 3 or 4 months he stayed with me. I believe it was always him fucking me, too. I don’t remember ever fucking him. I think it was mostly just me, being a submissive bottom by nature. I love being a cum dump so it was great for me. We pretty much lived as man and wife, sleeping together in the same bed with regular sex.

One interesting thing happened earlier on after we started sucking on each other. I believe it was one of the first nights after we started:

We were laying on the bed early one night doing a 69 (a rather uncomfortable way for 2 guys to suck cock, imo, but about the only way to do each other at the same time). The bed was just a little over 10 feet from the front door of the apartment. All of the sudden there’s someone knocking on the door and we’re on the bed naked in a rather compromising position.

Bill jumps up startled and stares at me with his mouth wide open. What are we gonna do(?), was what he wanted to say, but we were so close to the door he’d be heard. At the same time, the guy who was knocking on the door calls out and we recognize it as Jack, a guy who used to live in the first apartments we rented. He’s the guy that I sucked off earlier on at Heather’s house in my earlier story. No real threat, but we’re still laying there naked.

I grabbed the bull by the horns. I whispered to Billy to just stay where he was and, without even putting on any clothes, I went to the door and let Jack in. Then I turned and walked back into the bedroom, hopped back on the bed and started sucking on Billy’s dick again.

I look at Jack out of the corner of my eye to see what he's gonna do. He stands there for a couple seconds watching, takes off his clothes and jumps onto the bed with us. Soon we’re laying in a triangle with each one having one guy’s dick in our mouths.

I forget how that night ended as it was quite the drunkfest. I do know Jack came back over a number of times after that and I sucked him off along with Billy. I remember one time in the middle of the day both him and Billy were sitting on the couch. Don’t remember how we got started on it but I ended up pulling Billy’s pants down, sucking him off, then moving over and doing the same thing to Jack. What a slut I was, and I loved it.

We’d also talked about what other guys might want to take part in our homosexualizing. It would have been great to have a whole bunch of guys to fag off with but none of the suggested prospects ever ended up participatiing.

I suggested a mutual friend, the guy I moved up there with, Jim. He was a pretty open minded guy. Jack said there was no doubt in his mind Jim would want to play. When I thought about years later, the way Jack seemed so sure made me wonder if Jack and Jim had been sexually involved before. Jack didn’t say they’d been together, but his being so sure was interesting. Then again, I don’t think there would have been any reason for Jack not to tell us they’d fagged off before if they had.

I propositioned Jim, by myself, some time later and he declined, but maybe I just approached him at the wrong time. It was around 2am in the morning and I was drunk and horny and went to his house and told him I was queer and that I was interested in him. He accepted my outing well enough but declined my offer to suck his dick.

Probably the grossest part of Billy's stay- although it didn’t bother me much, if at all- was once during the day when Billy fucked me. Why I didn’t have this problem before with all the drinking we did, I don’t know, but too much alcohol can give you real soft shit, if not diarrhea, depending on what you’ve had to eat.

So, for whatever reason I had Billy fuck me in the middle of the day. I just stood up and bent forward a little and spread my legs. He moved in behind me, stuck his dick in and started humping. Once he came, he pulls out and his dick and crotch is all covered with shit, as was my ass. It was rather nasty looking. He got all grossed out and panicky about having shit all over him and not knowing what to do.

I just told him it wasn't that big a deal and to calm down and go take a shower, which I also did myself. Problem solved, except I still can’t figure out why that never happened before or after as much as we’d drink all the time.

Oddly enough, this was taking place just months before I was scheduled to leave for basic training for the Army National Guard. You’d think I’d be thinking a little more along the line of being a manly man rather than a submissive bottom homo since I was going into the military. But, I am what I am and, back then, I was what I was.

So, time came to leave. The apartment was cleaned out and I was ready to go. Billy didn’t know what to do. He waits until I’m literally walking out the door and he’s saying to me, “What am I gonna do?”. I reply, “I don’t know, Billy”. “Can I go with you?”. “No, you can’t come along, Billy, maybe you should see about joining the Army”.

He finally turned, threw his bags over his shoulder and walked down the street toward the freeway. I went the other way, to the airport. Never saw him again. Not really all that fond of memories, those days, especially since the memories are so blurred from alcohol. I do know that was the one time in my life I got plenty of cock in me, for a few months, anyway. Those were the last two guys I'd have sex with for the next four of five years.