PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Flavors for Condoms

onewhocares
Aug 16, 2009, 9:47 AM
A few folks have responded on another thread about the flavors of condoms that they would like to try. As a joint venture of this community we could start a condom company......what we need is a good product development team. If you were part of the team what flavors would you suggest for a new line of condoms?

I am thinking....Chocolate, Dolce de Latte, Espresso.

Belle

Realist
Aug 16, 2009, 10:29 AM
Hmmm, I'm thinking Peach, black cherry, Kentucky Fried chicken!

When I was a young man, I dated an older woman who'd fill her vagina with those huge red grapes and release them, one at a time, that was awfully good!

**Peg**
Aug 16, 2009, 11:36 AM
FDROFLMAO @ KFC....Realist ur MY kinda guy ! :bigrin:

(yeah I know ur spoken for) omg I'm STILL LOL !

Realist
Aug 16, 2009, 12:01 PM
Hot Dog, I've got a fan!

I was thinking a liver and onion-flavored condom may not be one most would crave!

I hate onions, anyway....Yuck!

biinterested
Aug 16, 2009, 12:05 PM
seamen flavored would be the best!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 16, 2009, 3:29 PM
OMG Peg! Gives tastes like chicken a whoole new meaning! LMAO!!!
Creme Bru-lay(Sp), Custard filled, Creme de mint, Strawberry Spazz, Lushious Lolly, Pina Colada, Baily's and Smiths, Cherry Delight, Neopolitain, (Yep, all three colors at once for the well rounded individual) Orange pop-up, Banana Smoothy. Thats just a few I couldthink of with this fogged up brain of mine at the moment, Miss Belle. :}
Silly Cat

csrakate
Aug 16, 2009, 3:30 PM
OMG Peg! Gives tastes like chicken a whoole new meaning! LMAO!!!
Creme Bru-lay(Sp), Custard filled, Creme de mint, Strawberry Spazz, Lushious Lolly, Pina Colada, Baily's and Smiths, Cherry Delight, Neopolitain, (Yep, all three colors at once for the well rounded individual) Orange pop-up, Banana Smoothy. Thats just a few I couldthink of with this fogged up brain of mine at the moment, Miss Belle. :}
Silly Cat

Don't forget Grape Nehi! LOL!

12voltman59
Aug 16, 2009, 3:47 PM
Mango, Pomegranate, Passion Fruit, Bing Cherry---just a few that sound good!

DiamondDog
Aug 16, 2009, 4:12 PM
None.

I prefer to taste a man's flesh rather than latex, polyurethane, Polyisoprene, or other such materials.

Even if such materials are flavored they do taste nasty and so do the unflavored condoms.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 16, 2009, 4:27 PM
LOL You're very right Kate, I hadnt thought of that! Good Call! Dont forget semi-melted Moon Pie as well...:tong:
Laughing cat.

codybear3
Aug 16, 2009, 9:41 PM
Well, if I'm sucking on a cock and have to cover it with a condom, how 'bout a cock flavored condom??? :rolleyes::paw::paw:

eddy10
Aug 17, 2009, 11:59 AM
GARLIC!

NEJack
Aug 17, 2009, 12:15 PM
I agree with Diamond Dog.... go natural. If d/d free, the real thing is tops. If not d/d free, what are you doing playing with him?

Justin Chad Taylor
Aug 17, 2009, 10:26 PM
:tongue:If I have to suck a cock with a flavored condom then I guess it would be a pina colada flavor washed down with his semen:bigrin:

onewhocares
Aug 18, 2009, 9:10 AM
Found Littleray's Post on another thread....nice link. SO MANY FLAVORS

littlerayofsunshine
Live, Laugh, Love, and Cum :)
USA, New York - NYC Area
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Belle,

I found chocolate and grape, but no peanut butter.... But however there is Cola flavor, what ever the heck that is.

http://www.condomdepot.com/product/c...FU1M5QodMkuTlg

whats that ole saying... Don't be stupid, don't be silly, put a rubber on your willy.... the possibilities are endless with all these choices.

ohbimale
Aug 18, 2009, 2:06 PM
When I am giving head I like strawberry, vanilla or pina-colada. Semen flovered condoms would be great, but never seen one. :bipride::male::male:

jem_is_bi
Aug 18, 2009, 10:18 PM
None.

I prefer to taste a man's flesh rather than latex, polyurethane, Polyisoprene, or other such materials.

Even if such materials are flavored they do taste nasty and so do the unflavored condoms.

I totally agree!!
No condom with sex or no sex for me.