PDA

View Full Version : How do you keep the shaved stubble away

cobra321
Aug 16, 2009, 7:39 AM
I love for my balls to be smooth, but the stubble is aways present and I can't seem to ever get a really smooth shave. Any suggestions out there?:tongue:

**Peg**
Aug 16, 2009, 9:49 AM
Before anyone else suggests this...

my gent used what he was told was a GENTLE hair remover, the one women use most... NEET brand name or some such thing (I wouldn't know, I'm Irish :bigrin: ) well... he used the product as instructed, yet ended up with chemical burns on his most sensitive parts.

My best advice is to let that stubble grow for a couple days, it is then soft enough to not stab someone, yet short enough for hygiene.... seriously, something to consider.

Be very careful when buying chemical hair removers.

Realist
Aug 16, 2009, 10:24 AM
I agree, trimming is best for me. My GF shaves, but I'd be OK with her trimming, too. I have to admit, she looks mighty fine, "down there"!

Some folks have problems with stiff stubble, or in-grown hairs. I do. If I trim, it's good. GF's, OK with it, though.

Bi_Druid
Aug 16, 2009, 1:10 PM
I use my gillette fusion, and I shave while having a hot shower, helps to keep the skin all stretched out and unwrinkled for a closer and safer shave.

Past that, it is just regular upkeeping really

chook
Aug 17, 2009, 4:06 PM
An orbital sander trims them up just nicely.......:tongue:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

tenorin68
Aug 17, 2009, 4:33 PM
I shave mine every two or three days with a ladies Venus razor. It follows the contours very nicely and I've never had any problems. Change blades every 4 or 5 shaves. Lather up with soap or shaving gel (I use Skintimate). You won't get all the stubble all the time but mine usually feel very smooth when finished. Makes me horny every time.

:tongue:
:bigrin:

Alaskan Couple
Aug 17, 2009, 7:15 PM
That's why we don't like the shaved thing!

But, I do like my balls smooth so I use a tweezer and pluck them. It's not painful and the smooth results last a couple of weeks. Another benefit is that with plucking the hair growth becomes less and less the longer you do it.

By the way, I decided to try this because my wife uses an "Epilady" something or another to pluck her legs. It's a mechanical "plucker" and after using it now for a number of years her leg hair is very light and never any stubbles. (but I wouldn't want to try that thing on "sensitive parts" as it looks pretty aggressive what with all the blades whirring around!!!)

jem_is_bi
Aug 17, 2009, 10:34 PM
A cheap electric razor keeps it smooth enough to avoid complaints from the one who's oral talant satisfies me. But, I do it every day because the razor works best if the hair is not too long.

roy m cox
Aug 18, 2009, 12:08 AM
um well my hair falls out down their from a bad skin problem i have but some times i get patches of hair that gores back so ill shave to keep it looking right ..

and my boyfriend likes how it looks ..

tho you may want to look in to a hair salon and ask about a perm int hair removal i have some friends that had it dune and i am going to get it dune to:)

:bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride:

Biboz49
Aug 18, 2009, 4:51 AM
I use my gillette fusion, and I shave while having a hot shower, helps to keep the skin all stretched out and unwrinkled for a closer and safer shave.

Past that, it is just regular upkeeping really

I use the disposable gillette fusion or any similar type disposable razor with 4 blades. I shave almost daily in the shower with regular soap. It only takes a few minutes and the results are always smooth. :tongue: It's best to shave at least every day to keep the stubble away otherwise if the stubble gets too long it just takes that much longer.

_Joe_
Aug 20, 2009, 5:39 PM
You know this topic comes up over and over.

However one thing is NOT being addressed Peoples.

As Peg says avoid chemicals and creams as they will burn the coinpurse. But what if it's a masochistic kinda guy ? Then actually he wants to know WHICH ones burn best right ?

Why haven't we discussed more for those guys that want to Feel tha buuuuuuurn!!!

Won't someone think of them !?!?! :confused::confused:

Stroker90803
Aug 20, 2009, 5:56 PM
Suggestion --- go to http://www.shopinprivate.com/elshavforpub.html This is what I use and it's GREAT. I wouldn't be without it. I even use it to remove stubble from my pubes and ass. I'vehad mine a long time and never had a problem with it.

cobra321
Aug 20, 2009, 9:47 PM
Thanks everyone. Never thought of a sander, Chook...might be just the thing...Think?

jamiehue
Aug 21, 2009, 11:01 AM
Thanks everyone. Never thought of a sander, Chook...might be just the thing...Think?
No belt sanders!

curiousnwant2try
Aug 22, 2009, 12:29 PM
Has anyone one tried lighter fluid??!! Douse liberally and strike a match!! Voila, stubble gone!! I use lighter fluid to get rid of crabs also. Shave a bare strip down the middle of your pubes. Soak the rest of your pubes in fluid and set on fire. When the crabs run across the shaved strip, you stab them with an icepick!!!

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 22, 2009, 12:33 PM
Has anyone one tried lighter fluid??!! Douse liberally and strike a match!! Voila, stubble gone!! I use lighter fluid to get rid of crabs also. Shave a bare strip down the middle of your pubes. Soak the rest of your pubes in fluid and set on fire. When the crabs run across the shaved strip, you stab them with an icepick!!!

Good one, Now I can't wait for you to get head lice :tongue: