PDA

View Full Version : Wife using strap on

luvnit3003
Aug 14, 2009, 10:47 PM
My wife has promised to use a strap on dildo on my for my birthday. Any advice? I'm a anal virgin.
Tried a few times when I was younger but chickened out.

onewhocares
Aug 14, 2009, 10:56 PM
What a nice wife, getting a most personal gift. I would make sure that I had LOTS of lube...ask her to really massage the area in foreplay...never enough time spent there....then slowly start her partaking of your pleasure palace. You must tell her if you feel uncomfortable and take your time.

Not all great gifts come wrapped up in a nice package with a bow. Many have a special treat. ENJOY.

Belle

FalconAngel
Aug 14, 2009, 10:59 PM
Practice, practice, practice.

Start with a small size dildo on yourself and work your way up to larger sizes. Increase the sizes at the pace that you are comfortable with.

We have a strap-on, but getting the wife to use it on me is in serious question. She says it feels "weird" when she tries to put it on.

luvnit3003
Aug 14, 2009, 11:04 PM
She is all in on this. She is as excited as I am. We've picked out the strap on harness and dildo and ordered it. I think she likes the idea of dominating me.

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 14, 2009, 11:28 PM
My suggestion (bi wife with bi hubby and alot of strap on experience and anal giving experience) you should prepare yourself before hand. By using fingers and or toys and lots of lube. Choose a good lube, they aren't all alike and some may feel nastier than others. So far astroglide has worked better than KY and Wet can be nice too. Find out your stretchability and work on some relaxation techniques. Your mind and breathing will help with relaxing your sphincter.

If you do the work before it happens, then I guarantee it will be much more pleasant than a virgin getting their cherry popped. You will be able to offer some guidance to your lover as to how to start, cause starting is the hardest and most painful part if not used to it, or done right.

One thing I suggest is taking a nice warm/hot bath and using some lube on a water proof toy or finger, that is ultimate relaxation..

Love, love , LOVE my water proof vibrating, rotating vagina pleaser. :cool:

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 14, 2009, 11:44 PM
Belle,

I found chocolate and grape, but no peanut butter.... But however there is Cola flavor, what ever the heck that is.

http://www.condomdepot.com/product/catalog.cfm/nid/207?gclid=CLWykLrepJwCFU1M5QodMkuTlg

whats that ole saying... Don't be stupid, don't be silly, put a rubber on your willy.... :bigrin: the possibilities are endless with all these choices.

graytwo
Aug 15, 2009, 12:58 AM
Wow!!!

However, back the thoughts up just a bit for clarification.

First, your wife has no physical feeling if she does the strap-on and hopes she does it right. She's into the pleasure of just getting you off.
Second, make sure the strap-on fits her and it's not too big. Ladies can't hump very well with a loose strap-on. It embarrasses them.
Third, make sure the strap-on dildo she'll use on you is smallish and with plenty/plenty of lube. [Think your size divided by 2 for the 1st time. I know, ladies will nail me on this since they don't have a choice. :eek:]
Forth, most strap-ons provide the ability of inserting 'toys' for the strapper.
Fifth, as she humps you, you can turn up the 'toys' to get her wild to match what she's doing to you. [isn't technology wonderful?]
Sixth, enjoy the shared experience and have fun!

Don't chicken out, it's your birthday present.

graytwo

TheBisexualProfessor
Aug 15, 2009, 9:19 AM
After years of marital play, my wife and I have finally found the exact sized vibrator for my tight ass. There is absolutely NOTHING more pleasurable than when she turns it on, sticks it in while I'm on my back, and then just holds it while I maneuver to the perfect spot. She loves to see how I squirt when she's hitting my prostate! And I feel very intimate and close to her at those times, with her pleasuring me and my legs spread apart for her enjoyment.

Inneedoflove
Aug 15, 2009, 11:52 AM
Definately take your time, use lots of lube and preferrably have lots of forplay with fingers and tongue before hand to make sure you are ready for her.

nocturnal08
Aug 17, 2009, 2:21 PM
yes everything everyone said as advice is all good, just knoow your limitations and definitely take it slow, i had a girlfriend who has done me with a strapon before my i wish i could find her again, happy birthday to u and your anus,;)

open2both
Aug 17, 2009, 4:55 PM
She's a KEEPER!
First time, slllooow and sssslippery!

curious married m
Aug 17, 2009, 5:24 PM
I know this is a romance buster but no one ever seems to mention to make sure ya eliminate your bowel and maybe a 4 oz commercial enema followed by maybe 2 more warm water flushes 30-45 minutes before gettting into the bedroom. Just my :2cents: Then the other formention suggestions.:bigrin:

welickit
Aug 17, 2009, 6:51 PM
I think our profile pictures will speak for our combined qualifications to reply. If you need to ask for help or advise, you should put off giving it a try. We would hope you both want it to be a fun Maiden Voyage...well so to speak. Get the strap on and DO NOT get in a hurry. Play with it, have her model it, get excited and then put it away. Bring it back out another night and play some more. Talk about using it and be graphic. Have fun building up to it. If you are human you will get excited to the point that you dilate. Once that happens you won't need a ton of lube.
Also be aware that women thrust their hips in a different manner than a man does, it may take time for her to get used to it. Be prepared for her to pull out to far and have to plug it in again. Nobody ever mentions these common issues but they can be fun if you are both aroused and interested in making it work.
Good Luck

upones
Aug 18, 2009, 7:10 AM
my suggestion would be to have lots of foreplay and lube
when ready to insert have wife sit on chair and you lower self down at on pace when pain begins rise and wait till pain subsides then lower again till fully relaxed then get in position you prefer. i like to be on back and her on top with legs up so i can manipulate her nipples and stroke her clit:bigrin:

MickeyJohnson
Aug 18, 2009, 11:54 AM
On a scale of 1-10 and considering that whatevers going in is of average size (like 6 inches & not too wide) how bad does anal hurt the first time?

mark222
Nov 11, 2009, 11:10 PM
Sounds good to me never had it done to me but I think I would love it would you do me with it.:bigrin:

mikey3000
Nov 11, 2009, 11:24 PM
When the wife started doing me with a strap on, I would get on all fours and she'd enter me from behind. I would thrust myself onto her, that way I'm in control of how deep the penetration. Ours is a double vibrating one so she gets pleasure too. Remember, lots of lube.

Bluevanu
Nov 13, 2009, 8:01 AM
I've found that having her "warm you up" starting with a finger and working her way up to about 3 fingers with plenty of lube, I prefer WET, is a great way to prevent any pain. Just relax and let her do her thing. Once you are comfortable with that thou should be able to take an average size dildo with no pain. I have also found that with me on my stomach, she will orgasm from the clitoral stimulation. For me, I prefer to ride her. I have orgasmed with no penis stimulation that way. It was a mind blowing full body orgasm like I had never felt. Just be sure to clean out before you start. Poop is a for sure party pooper. Just take your time and relax and I'm sure you will love it as I did.

longisland4u
Nov 13, 2009, 8:40 AM
My suggestion (bi wife with bi hubby and alot of strap on experience and anal giving experience) you should prepare yourself before hand. By using fingers and or toys and lots of lube. Choose a good lube, they aren't all alike and some may feel nastier than others. So far astroglide has worked better than KY and Wet can be nice too. Find out your stretchability and work on some relaxation techniques. Your mind and breathing will help with relaxing your sphincter.

If you do the work before it happens, then I guarantee it will be much more pleasant than a virgin getting their cherry popped. You will be able to offer some guidance to your lover as to how to start, cause starting is the hardest and most painful part if not used to it, or done right.

One thing I suggest is taking a nice warm/hot bath and using some lube on a water proof toy or finger, that is ultimate relaxation..

Love, love , LOVE my water proof vibrating, rotating vagina pleaser. :cool:

:) Oh My....

luvnit3003
Nov 30, 2009, 9:10 AM
Well, we did it!!! She could not get the bigger one in. It went in about an inch or 2 and wouldn't go any farther. Any advice on that?

Then, she went to the small one, and it was awesome!!! What an orgasm I had. She said that she can't wait to do it again!!

luvnit

mikey3000
Nov 30, 2009, 12:55 PM
WOO HOO!!!!! Congradulations! Absolutely awesomw, eh?

As for the bigger one not going in any farther, you must realize that the rectum is shaped kind of like an "S", with a slight curve about two inches in.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/images/ency/fullsize/9390.jpg

To get beyond this slight curve, the dildo must be inserted at a bit of an angle, pointing towards your spine. Then it will go in all the way. The smaller one probably hit your prostate, the male "G" spot. That is where the magic is for most (can ya'll tell I just went to an anal sex seminar? LOL!).

Either way, have a blast and enjoy!!!

ICTcat
Nov 30, 2009, 2:36 PM
way to go Luv. Sorry for being late on the reply as I usually hang around the chat when I am here.
There is nothing like a good woman drilling you in the ass. My recommendation it to keep it small for now and work up. She might even wiggle her hips when she is in to help get you used to it.
I can take the bigger ones now, but finding another woman to do it is hard to do.
I am glad you have a good woman to work with you on that, and trust me, the woman gets a lot of pleasure out of it too. At least the ones that did me enjoyed it.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 30, 2009, 2:51 PM
lol Is it gettin warm in here, or is it just me?? lol
Congrats Luvn, I'm glad it all turned out well for you! I hope you had the double vibing strap on, that way your lady got off all nice and hard too from taking your lilttle virgin ass....Oh Lord.
Crawling back under my couch now...
Red faced Cat.

luvnit3003
Dec 1, 2009, 9:39 AM
We were having sex, and I brought her to orgasm with my tongue. Then she said, "Now it's my turn!" I knew exactly what she meant. I knew she wanted my virgin ass!!!

I really wanted her to use the big one because it is shaped like a real cock with the head and veins. She started with the little one, and it went really well. Then, when she switched to the big one, we had the 1 to 2 inch trouble. I had a hard time relaxing. Hopefully, it was just the angle.

rifles
Dec 2, 2009, 9:18 AM
I agree, lots of lube and make sure she takes it slow and gives you plenty of foreplay first.

My ex gf introduced me to the joys and we started small and worked our way up, it certainly kept me satisfied when i couldnt get my hands on the real thing.

imperfectly
Dec 3, 2009, 4:46 AM
With anal play I personally enjoy it the most when I am super aroused and into it. Being relaxed, enjoying some foreplay, and using lots of good quality lube are the most important IMO.

Have fun!!

xxxcjs
Dec 3, 2009, 3:08 PM
congrats. this is a bunch of fun for both of you. Once you get comfortable with everything try moving into a feeldoe or one of the fun factorys strapless that way both of you can be pleasured at the same time . Just take your time and lube , lube , lube

open2both
Dec 3, 2009, 7:04 PM
Ahh, an ass virgin!
I'm so proud of you.
My girlfriend "does" me too.
For you lotsa lube and bite on the pillow...HARD!

maytag
Dec 5, 2009, 11:03 AM
Obvioulsy a late reponse, but I highly recommend she lay on her back and you slip on top of it. That way you completely control penetration. Once your 'in the groove' sp to speak, you will find you can take any which way.

donnchristie
Aug 22, 2010, 11:43 PM
When we ordered the strap-on from Doc Johnson, with anticipation we waited for the box to arrive. We got one with about a 6" cock and it was about 1-1/2 around. I used a mixture of vaseline and baby oil to provide slippery lubrication for my starving man pussy. She started slow and worked up to where she was all the way in and she started pumping me gently. Whew, man you talk about a wonderful feeling, It was great! Get a good strap-on,our has dildo's built into the strap for whoever has it on, so the can have a little fun too!:2cents:

Hephaestion
Aug 23, 2010, 8:09 AM
When we ordered the strap-on from Doc Johnson, with anticipation we waited for the box to arrive. We got one with about a 6" cock and it was about 1-1/2 around. I used a mixture of vaseline and baby oil to provide slippery lubrication for my starving man pussy. She started slow and worked up to where she was all the way in and she started pumping me gently. Whew, man you talk about a wonderful feeling, It was great! Get a good strap-on,our has dildo's built into the strap for whoever has it on, so the can have a little fun too!:2cents:

Dr Johnson - you should have 3 attachment points: One for the recipient and two for her highness, one vaginal and one anal.

Luvnit3003
For further training - suggest using an inflatable device such as (medical intended) balloon, inflatable but plug (beware - small and large sizes available), inflatable penis, inflatable... etc. Sharp stinging sensations imply a tear, weakened muscles tend to ache. Beware of any other pains. Beware inducing any prolapse.

Otherwise, use a silicone lube. Hang on for dear life as your balls empty comletely and ache afterwards. Always be prepared for that smug grin on her face.

Jessicaknight
Aug 23, 2010, 10:30 AM
I know this is a romance buster but no one ever seems to mention to make sure ya eliminate your bowel and maybe a 4 oz commercial enema followed by maybe 2 more warm water flushes 30-45 minutes before gettting into the bedroom. Just my :2cents: Then the other formention suggestions.:bigrin:

This is the most important thing to remember to do.

Also, If you chose a toy the same diameter as your stool, you can't go wrong.