PDA

View Full Version : questions about oral...

mikey3000
Aug 14, 2009, 9:24 PM
I love to suck cock. There, I said it! But a question about std's...

What is the risk of catching something, especially Aids? Is the risk higher, lower, or similar to having unprotected anal? Especially if you swallow? Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 14, 2009, 9:41 PM
Congratulations!

Now here comes reality... Contracting Aids orally is low, but Still present. If you have a sore in your mouth or an open cavity, increases the risk, swallowing increases the risk.

Is it more increased than the ass?
Not so sure.. But Why chance the risk? I hope you think your life is worth living, cause I do...Flavored condoms and many other kinds can make oral a very enjoyable event. Hope it helps.

biinterested
Aug 14, 2009, 10:27 PM
I don't know the odds on getting hiv, venereal warts, herpes, gonnerhia or anything else orally, but there's always the risk. Most of us say "it won't happen to me", but it does and with aids there's no second chance. So protect yourself and others by using a condom; why take chances when you don't have to?

texasman6172003
Aug 14, 2009, 10:43 PM
Congratulations!

Now here comes reality... Contracting Aids orally is low, but Still present. If you have a sore in your mouth or an open cavity, increases the risk, swallowing increases the risk.

Not so sure.. But Why chance the risk? I hope you think your life is worth living, cause I do...Flavored condoms and many other kinds can make oral a very enjoyable event. Hope it helps. You are sooo right ray,Fruit Flavored condoms are sooo great!!! I use em too,:bigrin:

graytwo
Aug 14, 2009, 11:06 PM
Congratulations!
Now here comes reality... Contracting Aids orally is low, but Still present. If you have a sore in your mouth or an open cavity, increases the risk, swallowing increases the risk. ....

Be safe, not sorry..... life is too short. Unless you know and trust your partner totally. A 'little rubber on the road' will keep you safe and also for others that you might encounter later on.. Think about it this way, do you want to get HIV or an STD then pass it along to someone else you might care about??

If your playing outside of a trusted person then keep your 'rubber to the road'.

just an observation/comment.

graytwo

onewhocares
Aug 14, 2009, 11:12 PM
Congratulations!

Not so sure.. But Why chance the risk? I hope you think your life is worth living, cause I do...Flavored condoms and many other kinds can make oral a very enjoyable event. Hope it helps.

Darlin I could not agree more. There are times when I ask my partner to select the flavor of the condoms to the dinner we are having. A nice grill night with may bring out a mint condom to go with the motijos. A trip to New Orleans for Banana' Foster will bring out the Vanilla. Wild dip in the pool with dacquirs means Strawberry is what is being rolled on. NEVER EVER play unprotected. I have yet to find a chocolate or peanut butter flavored condom.

Belle

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 14, 2009, 11:18 PM
All he would have to do is google, the name of any disease, mouth and click and read and see the pics and that should be enough to scare the shit outta anyone.. HIV/Aids can't be seen really, but the wife will get tested yearly as per gyno health recommedations and it would come up on a test. Or god forbid, she gets preggers and then all those bloodtest come and then it shows up and then Whoah nelly the shit and the fan. Not to scare ya, well just a lil, I can't be all word savvy like graytwo (man you do have a way with words)..... But I will tell ya like it is, the best that I can, cause I care for the health and well being of my fellow/lady sexuals.

and lovely Belle, If I come across those flavors I will sure let you know where I found them :)

fairbankswingers
Aug 15, 2009, 8:15 AM
Well, we only play with other couples we know and trust...and in times one of us gets that urge to suck a cock, or eat pussy with someone condoms or dams are used...ALWAYS. To be honest try it sometime, the receiver actually gets a neat experience, and as for flavored, love them, however if you cannot find them make sure you get the un lubed ones...lube tastes like SHIT...

texasman6172003
Aug 15, 2009, 11:52 AM
Darlin I could not agree more. There are times when I ask my partner to select the flavor of the condoms to the dinner we are having. A nice grill night with may bring out a mint condom to go with the motijos. A trip to New Orleans for Banana' Foster will bring out the Vanilla. Wild dip in the pool with dacquirs means Strawberry is what is being rolled on. NEVER EVER play unprotected. I have yet to find a chocolate or peanut butter flavored condom.

Belle
OOOOHHHH,Belle Chocolate!!!!!!!!! Dayyyummm,i gotta find THAT one if it is in fact available!!! Mouth watering allready,:bigrin:

boca.openminded
Aug 15, 2009, 3:41 PM
why take the chance?

1) if its with a partner you do not know always use a non lubed condem..

2) once you trust that person then you can take the condem off but only and I mean only after you know & trust that person for a while...

a few minutes of pleasure now can lead to a life time of horror... dont be stupid..

AdamKadmon43
Aug 15, 2009, 5:00 PM
You are sooo right ray,Fruit Flavored condoms are sooo great!!! I use em too,:bigrin:

"Fruit Flavored" might not have been the best possible choice of words.

mikey3000
Aug 15, 2009, 8:35 PM
Thanks everyone! I never thought of un-lubed, let alone flavoured. Will do.

Doggie_Wood
Aug 15, 2009, 11:08 PM

Belle

If they would only make a Smores or Boston Cream or Coconut Cream flavored condom ....... mmmmmmmm :bigrin:

Doggie :doggie:

hulk100
Aug 16, 2009, 3:46 AM
maybe they should make a cum flavoured one for those who really want the best of both worlds :)

onewhocares
Aug 16, 2009, 9:39 AM
If they would only make a Smores or Boston Cream or Coconut Cream flavored condom ....... mmmmmmmm :bigrin:

Doggie :doggie:

I was thinking...if Baskin Robbins and Ben and Jerry's have ALL those flavors, perhaps we should start a community company and go into business? Hey...I think I will go start a new thread....don't want to hijack this one.

Belle

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 16, 2009, 3:22 PM
All of the wonderful folks here are perfectly correct, Hon. Play safe always, but more importantly, play Smart. Use the big head more than the little one and you'll be great. :}
And if Belle goes into business with the Favor of the Month Condom Company, I'm in! lmao:bigrin::cool::tongue:
Hugs to all of you
Cat

Justin Chad Taylor
Aug 17, 2009, 10:33 PM
:bipride:When it comes to oral sex with a partner you do not know always protect yourself by using condoms. You can get different flavored types or non lubricated ones. :)

jem_is_bi
Aug 17, 2009, 11:02 PM
Is it ok to blow them up like a baloon and suck on them in a public place?
How about the taste when you deep throat that condom baloon?
Suck, Suck, Slurp, Slurp!
Flavored or not, I would get the same satisfaction sucking a condom worn by an otherwise suckable dick.

If you have a problem with the situation, why suck on flavored condoms?
You can get him off with your hand as well or better than by mouth.
Even better you can get you off with your hand even better than that.

But, my partner really enjoys chewing super charged mint gum while I suck his dick. So, I can (sort of) understand how the pleasures of taste can add to the satisfaction of sex, even if it is totally not for me.

roy m cox
Aug 17, 2009, 11:55 PM
if you're going to have oral with a mate and w/o a condom and you really love each other then go to your doctor or his and get tested at the same time it's what me and my boyfriend did and we are both very clean :)

but if this is just some one you are just going with to play around with use a rubber to be on the safe side and be happy the rest of your life:bigrin:

:bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride: