PDA

View Full Version : OMG..Perfect ending to perfect day.

JessyRee
Aug 11, 2009, 5:45 PM
Ok so after doing a lot of research about where to buy Bi jewelry I decided I could make my own..I ran down to the craft store..picked up the propper color beads and a small chain and constructed a cute little bracelet.Well later I got a call from a friend of mine that I go to school with and she wanted to borrow my text books from last semester.I told her to come on over and get them.After she got here she noticed my bracelet and commented on how cute it was.I took the plunge then and told her what it meant..She gasped and was like OMG.I thought she was disgusted and going to leave but she then confessed that she herself is Bi.We started talking and I found out that she secretly has a crush on me.Well needless to say Ive been attracted to her since I met her. I soon found myself being passionatly kissed by the one person I was afraid to admit the truth to.It was absolutly amazing.Were going to have dinner together at her place tommorrow and watch a movie...Cant wait..Im so excited.My brain is all mooshy and I cant get her out of my head..Wish me luck.

Realist
Aug 11, 2009, 6:13 PM
Fantastic, Jesse! I'm sure everyone here is rooting for you. Take it easy, listen as well as communicate. Be up-front, honest and hopefully you both find the same path. Best of luck..................I hope you find a wonderful, loving, relationship ahead.

open2both
Aug 11, 2009, 7:01 PM
Sometimes life is SOOOOOOO delicious!

Alaskan Couple
Aug 11, 2009, 7:10 PM
It's stories like this that give rise to hope that one day.......
Best wishes to you both!

NEPHX
Aug 11, 2009, 8:33 PM
Ok, hand over the bracelet and no one gets hurt!

Can I borrow that lucky bracelet?

Good for you!!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 11, 2009, 8:34 PM
lol Just shows that life can come atch'a from out of nowhere. :}
Good luck, be safe, and have fun Sweetie. ;)
Cat

Doggiestyle
Aug 11, 2009, 9:49 PM
:bigrin: Well how about that Jessy!! I don't think that even a fictional romance novel could get that lucky. That was really cool :cool: and I am really, I mean REALLY happy for you! Me wondering, what provoked you into tell her to begin with? I guess that confirms the fact that "you really never know how you look till after you get your picture took" :tong:

Oh and B T W tell us how to construct a lucky charm, like the one you have. And if we don't need or use it immediately, we will have a need for one soon. OK?

Your friend, :doggie: ..........:bipride:

JessyRee
Aug 11, 2009, 11:06 PM
What provoked me to tell her doggie is that I really like her and didnt feel right being around her with the feelings that I have and maybe getting into an uncomfortable situation if I eventually said something or did something.So I made the bracelet hoping she would ask about it.I got lucky and she did.Shes not open about her lifestyle so shes never researched and knew that we had out own symbols and colors just like the PRIDE flag.Now I just have to get my husband to be ok with it.Wish me luck with that.

codybear3
Aug 12, 2009, 12:14 AM
LOL... Good for you... I said it on other posts before, when you mention you're Bi, people will walk away from you, you're real friends will stay by you and some of those friends that stick around turn out to be more than you thought... :paw::paw:

P.S. - Okay, Lets take a look at the bracelet...

IndyBiFun
Aug 20, 2011, 3:19 PM
Jessy, that is awesome! What an amazing feeling you must have had.

Enjoy!

hgf33
Aug 21, 2011, 1:24 AM
That all sounds so amazing! I'm a little jealous! I don't mean to be a downer, but you're wondering if your hubby is ok with it, AFTER you've already kissed her? Yikes... I hope that's not an issue, but I don't know what sort of agreement you guys have. Anyway, good luck with everything! (And I bet you're never going to take that bracelet off, lol!) :tong:

PS. Yay for finally seeing another bisexual from Michigan who's active on here! :bigrin:

csrakate
Aug 21, 2011, 8:56 AM
PS. Yay for finally seeing another bisexual from Michigan who's active on here! :bigrin:

Not to be a bummer, but this thread is two years old...it was resurrected by someone who was doing a bit of spamming......

hgf33
Aug 21, 2011, 12:14 PM
Oh. Not cool. Maybe that explains why there are so many jewelry threads in a row. Well, thanks for telling me!

csrakate
Aug 21, 2011, 12:57 PM
Oh. Not cool. Maybe that explains why there are so many jewelry threads in a row. Well, thanks for telling me!

Exactly! Apparently someone was trying to hawk a jewelry site.

elian
Aug 21, 2011, 7:15 PM
Is THAT way I saw seven posts in a row about bisexual jewelry?

BTW Cat, It was very kind of you to offer. I'm sure you'd put a lot of love into it. <hugs>