PDA

View Full Version : Doin the Hoopty Dance

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 10, 2009, 11:34 PM
I am so thrilled right now! Some of my works is in the process of being considered for printing in a complilation book due to be put out in October. Some of my erotics were accepted, one of the Novellas, and a kinda/sorta poem I wrote for a lost love a couple of years ago.
Its been my dream for many years to be published once again, and here is my chance!
Cross your fingers for me, Loves!
Yer happy Cat. :bigrin::cool:

wellred
Aug 11, 2009, 12:00 AM
Way to go! I send to you my heartfelt wishes for your every success.

12voltman59
Aug 11, 2009, 1:12 AM
Congrats Cat!!

ghytifrdnr
Aug 11, 2009, 2:45 AM
Congrats!
Be sure to let us know where to find it when it comes out.

:bigrin:

onewhocares
Aug 11, 2009, 9:06 AM
Congratulations to one of our resident writers. Your talent is amazing and we all look forward to reading the book when published. In the mean time...there may be a private reading taking place in a cold shower somewhere...ps..we won't be alone.

Belle

codybear3
Aug 11, 2009, 9:55 AM
Crossing my fingers and sending vibes of good luck to you... :paw::paw:

Realist
Aug 11, 2009, 10:29 AM
Hot dog! I'm gonna know someone famous! Congrats, Cat!

I'll buy one!

scorpio9
Aug 11, 2009, 11:50 AM
That's great Cat! Really happy for you. I'm glad you're successful with something you love to do. Now i know I gotta read some.

Shhhhh 47/F/usa
Aug 11, 2009, 1:47 PM
From one artist to another good luck and way to go! While it may not be critical to have our creative visions validated by others it sure feels good, doesn't it?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 11, 2009, 2:02 PM
Thank you so much guys and ladies. I'd post some on here, but many of it is too long and causes droolage at times...lol:bigrin:
Big hugs to ya'll.
Cat