PDA

View Full Version : Help Help! Not life or death.. Well if done incorrectly.. could mean death...lol

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 9, 2009, 10:29 PM
yeah I know, its a lil dramatic.. But I just got a new kenmore grill today (with a side burner).. But I am having to put it together. I have it almost all complete. Cept. They don't really don't have clear instructions as to how to connect the ignitor wires (main burner and side burner) to the ignition box. I already called customer service that said to call back tomorrow, well.. I am the kind of person who can't go to sleep till somethings finished.. I started at 7 pm and now its almost 10:30.. I would so appreciate if anyone knew what to do. ITs model number 415.16505900

I am sorry to post this on the forum, but you guys are all I have to turn to.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 10, 2009, 2:59 AM
Patiance my girl. Anything good is worth waiting for. B'sides, its customer service's job to help you with it. Good luck and happy grilling. :}
Cat

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 10, 2009, 10:24 AM
Yay, I did it!! Man I am really proud of myself.. I put a whole grill together.. I called customer service and the kind lady told me what I was attempting to do last night was right, however I wasn't using enough force to insert the connection wire. So a lil extra force and popped right in. So Momma gonna put on the steaks tonight!

Holmes
Aug 10, 2009, 11:55 AM
good for you you go girllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

texasman6172003
Aug 10, 2009, 12:13 PM
Yeah,Ray Though things can be a bitch too put together hon,i had too help my Brother put one together. Congrats honey most women would have said fuck it and gave up,also a lot of guy's would have,LOL. Well done Ray,hope the Steaks were fanfuckingtastic!!!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 10, 2009, 1:11 PM
lol Yeah Baby, sometimes ya just hafta shove it right in there to make it work! Uhmmm, we Are talkin bout the grill, right??? Snicker.
Congrats babygirl. I knew you could do it. Have a nice bite of meat for me.;)
Cat

onewhocares
Aug 10, 2009, 5:50 PM
Persistance is a good thing...I am sure the steaks were even better. and well by the way...not ALL women would have said fuckit...some of us just get the job done.

Belle

Realist
Aug 11, 2009, 4:23 PM
When I was a kid, our neighbor, who was a nurse, could do anything. Her husband was a "bean-counter" and didn't know which end of a screwdriver was the handle!

We were visiting one time and my mother saw that the washer was torn apart; it was in pieces, all over the garage floor.

Mom was amazed and told the lady that she'd NEVER get it running again. But the next day she was washing clothes with it.

The neighbor told mom, "Anything a dumb-ass man can do, I can do better...... other than get a girl pregnant!"

I have an idea that she may have tried, though!