PDA

View Full Version : women and gay/bi men

sammy321
Aug 9, 2009, 4:18 PM
Not sure if I am truely bi but I cannot help getting aroused taking a woman view of sexuality. The thought of a woman getting hot watching two guys together is so arousing and I really dont know why. I love to hear women talking about how hot it makes them and the thought of being encouraged to make sweet music with another guy while being watched is just fantastic.

Does anyone else feel this way?

toohot617
Aug 9, 2009, 4:22 PM
I can relate to you on that for sure. I'm unexperienced as well, hearing women talk like that makes me feel more accepted and lets my thoughts and fantasies drift a bit....

roy m cox
Aug 10, 2009, 6:14 AM
all i can tell you is that if you go in a spa and see all the hottt body's male and female and or see a xxx movie that has m on m or f on f and or male on female and get aroused by that or if you ever see a 4some of both sexes ,

and do like i do and get a supper hard on then you are 100o/o BISEXUAL
i mean i go to a beach and watch all thou's hottys laying i the sun and have to hide my goody's from showing it then you know what i mean ,,,

:bipride::bibounce::three::bibounce::bipride::grou phug:

chick_a_dee
Aug 10, 2009, 3:11 PM
My lady finds that it's a major turn on when she watches me with another man. She can't explain it but she thinks it is hot. I'm a bottom and when a man tops me, she is total amazed. And when us gentlemen turn our attention to her, mulitple O's. To be honest I like her watching.;)