PDA

View Full Version : Think you're strange?

pottzie
Aug 7, 2009, 1:37 AM
I read a lot of posts where people say stuff as if they're the only ones that have ever felt like they feel, or that no one but them has gone through something or done something. Bullshit, we've all done things a little strange or weird, and nobody has a problem that someone else hasn't gone through.

Except maybe this person.

http://cakefarts.com/

Cheer up Cherokee. Life's too short to spend any of it being sad. And Joe, maybe this "treat" is for you!
Life is too serious to be taken lightly, but far too much fun to be taken too seriously.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 7, 2009, 3:09 AM
Uhmmm, Thanks, Pottzie. And my name is Cat, Hon. :}
Bewildered Cat
(WHo has suddenly lost her love of chocolate cake...) lol

graytwo
Aug 7, 2009, 3:39 AM
Grief!

Why would anyone post a link to that stuff. I think the poster is STRANGE and trying to get a vibe or some type of response to kick their hidden fantasies.

Pottzie - you put out the q? Can you walk the walk or will Fonzi have to explain an protect you at a later date - or will you change your ID?

Sheesh, Pottize doesn't seem to have a clue.

graytwo

btw - Pottize, Cherokee is not the nickname for the Cat - just a heads up, fyi..

Realist
Aug 7, 2009, 5:32 AM
I got up too early...think I'm in the Twilight Zone!

ironwood
Aug 7, 2009, 6:13 AM
Very weird but yet kind of funny.People have some strange fetishies.

_Joe_
Aug 7, 2009, 8:29 AM
great. for now on I'll ask people before they serve cake "Did you fart on this?"

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 7, 2009, 12:53 PM
Well I know it was meant in fun, but personally I think its pretty gross...lol
Cat

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 7, 2009, 1:05 PM
Well you can't make the cake to fart on, without first breaking in a couple of eggs. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZbRjPRKS7c

hudson9
Aug 7, 2009, 2:18 PM
Simultaneously disturbing and funny.

Famous baseball relief pitcher Sparky Lyle (the Mariano Rivera of his day -- when "closers" might come in in the 6th or 7th inning and finish the game...) was famous for loving when a teammate would have a birthday cake in the clubhouse -- before anyone could stop him he'd drop trough and sit on the cake!
:eek:

_Joe_
Aug 7, 2009, 2:36 PM
I think the only way that coudl be better is if she blew out some candles.

hudson9
Aug 7, 2009, 3:53 PM

Almost any frat boy can tell you -- that won't "blow out" the candles...

Shhhhh 47/F/usa
Aug 7, 2009, 4:13 PM
*blink, blink, blink* What the f#%k!?!?! Gross!
x x
~
I know there are different strokes for different folks but really!!! Pisses me off that a perfectly good chocolate cake was ruined. :mad:

codybear3
Aug 7, 2009, 4:33 PM

Are you kidding??? With the force of those farts she was letting loose, she woulda burned the damn house down... :bigrin::paw::paw:

codybear3
Aug 7, 2009, 4:36 PM
Well you can't make the cake to fart on, without first breaking in a couple of eggs. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZbRjPRKS7c

Well?!?!? Where can I get one????? :rolleyes::paw::paw:

diB4u
Aug 7, 2009, 7:30 PM
RALMFAO

Seriously when you look past it its soooo funny, omg you see her bum fart lol

its funny :cutelaugh :rotate:

I wanna see meatloaf farts lol.

That has made my day, gosh my humor is soo weird lol.:tongue:

chook
Aug 7, 2009, 8:26 PM
I'd want her by my side in a farting competition.....you'd never loose :crosseye:

ROFLMFAO Chook :bigrin:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 7, 2009, 9:30 PM
Oh Good Lord! Now Kinky eggs! LMAO
Cat

Doggiestyle
Aug 7, 2009, 11:52 PM
WOW, that cake-farts was a kinda shitty deal and the pudding-farts were a real shitty deal. Makes me wonder what the meatloaf-farts were about? I bet it just as shitty a deal!! :yikes2:

But now, the Tenga Egg. Hummmmmm, I think that i'me in :love: Where do I find one of them honey's? :cool:

Your friend, :doggie: .....:flag3:

roy m cox
Aug 8, 2009, 1:11 AM
:tong: um well i had candy & other food thing up my tail-hole um never farted on food tho "ew" :bigrin:

and no i was very clean up their win my boy friend put that stuff up their :tong:

but now ill throw out my cake i just got

:bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride:

Holmes
Aug 8, 2009, 10:04 AM
WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I am not eating cake ever again! Who am I kidding it may take a couple of hours but I will eat cake again soon. LOL
:kay: