PDA

View Full Version : saturday

terri
Aug 6, 2009, 8:09 PM
in the park, my first meeting with another man , the mrs. is already pushin' me out the door with her love and support. now what do i do ?
terry

just4mefc
Aug 6, 2009, 8:18 PM
HAVE A GREAT FUCKING TIME !!!!!

terri
Aug 6, 2009, 11:05 PM
i was hopefull for a lttle support . i truly want to be one who is who he believes he is. i'm wearing on my sleeve.
did that make any sense ?
i.m. are good if you don' want or need to be quoted

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 6, 2009, 11:09 PM
Terri-honey, just take a deep breath and go into it with a positive and adventerous out look. :} Dont be nervous or afraid, just go meet him and see if there are any sparks.
Good luck and if that doesnt pan out, come see me at the downtown street fair in Lacey..lol I'll buy ya a soda.
Good luck Darlin.
Silly Cat

Herbwoman39
Aug 6, 2009, 11:10 PM
I couldn't have said it any better. Have fun. Treat it like a couple of guys just hanging out. No big. If something happens, it happens.

terri
Aug 6, 2009, 11:16 PM
thanks girls . it means alot coming from you.
and cat a special thanks and i think it would be great to meet one day soon

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 6, 2009, 11:56 PM
Terri-Have sex with him.

It's what you both want and you're already meeting in a park! ;)

Why not give or get a quick suck in the bushes? :bigrin:

Let him fuck your mouth or fuck his or 69 on the grass!

Hmmm, well lets see. Would it not happen because some people have class and smarts enough to not want to do that right away? And because some of us are smart enough to want to be able to have fun in a safe and cleaner venue than at a park? :rolleyes: Some folks want to take it slow and easy and see where it'll lead first.

You do whatever is comfortable for you, Terri-honey. Whether it be in the comfort of your own home, or in the bushes in a park..lol :cool:
Hugzz
Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 7, 2009, 12:20 AM
lol You been peekin' again, Lear? lol I Wondered what that rustling in the bushes was last time I went to the park....Snicker
Cat

ironwood
Aug 7, 2009, 6:41 AM
Just enjoy and be yourself.Be glad wife is all for it.

Realist
Aug 7, 2009, 8:12 AM
Terri, if this is your first time, take it easy, be your self, and don't settle for any less than you want/need. Good luck!

llllllllll
Aug 7, 2009, 5:15 PM
don't forget your raincoat

TaylorMade
Aug 7, 2009, 5:41 PM
Enjoy yourself, have a good time, bring breath mints. Carry about $20 for coffee and rubbers in case. If you decide to do more, stay safe.

Make sure the only thing you bring back to your wife is a couple roses and a good story. :) You are very lucky man in that your wife is supportive and is there for you. Thank whatever deity you pray to that you have a good woman.

*Taylor*

terri
Aug 8, 2009, 8:01 AM
two more hours till our first meeting. the mrs. made sure i showered,shaved and she gave the hair on my head a little trim.
she was telling me about her first meet ups with guys,felt as tho she was sending me off on my very first date. 'the mother daughter talk'
hope this goes well, its something i really want

tg Shannon
Aug 8, 2009, 9:43 AM
thatis so awesome!!!! hope you have a super time, and remember to please and more importantly be pleased!!!, I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say......WE WANT DETAILS...dont leave us hangin, have fun:cool:

Holmes
Aug 8, 2009, 9:52 AM
HAve a good time and always be safe. Take it easy and just enjoy the moment .Don't rush yourself

Bisexual Explorer
Aug 8, 2009, 11:29 AM
The responses to Terri makes me very glad I joined bisexual.com. You guys are the best. I wish I had such wonderful advice before my first encounter. Terri, nothng more for me to add to what's already been said. Hope everything works out for you.
GSP156

twisted sister
Aug 8, 2009, 4:56 PM
having a meet and greet is a good idea. meeting on neutral ground for a coffee or a drink is good keeps you safe and you can check out if the chemistry is there as well.

twisted sister
Aug 8, 2009, 4:58 PM
jj: sheath the claws, you're starting to get boring

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 9, 2009, 12:25 PM
Ok Terri, tell me tell me, how did it go??
Nosey Cat. :cool:

todude
Aug 9, 2009, 12:37 PM
Yes do tell. How was the date.

terri
Aug 10, 2009, 11:03 PM
the two of us , in the park early saturday morning , man and man . we both
knew why we were there.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 10, 2009, 11:31 PM
Sigh. Terri, yer killin me here! lol :rolleyes:
Hope you had a wonderful time Honey.:bigrin:
Cat

terri
Aug 12, 2009, 9:13 PM
we talked for almost two hours. he is married, wife doesn't know . doesn't think she'll understand. doesn't want to risk letting her know. wants to have his cake and eat it to. well i told him that i wasn't willing to lie to her should we become friends, and that my friend was all she wrote.

post script;
a few days later i got the " it's not you, it's me " email

i haven't bothered to respond

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 12, 2009, 10:47 PM
Atta Boy, Darlin. Cheaters are never worth the risk, plus..if they cant be trusted to stay true to a spouse, how can they be trusted, period?
You did beautifully, Sweetie. ;)
Big Hugs to you.
Cat.

cnwdst
May 1, 2010, 1:08 AM
"Trusting" one's spouse to not abandon one for another is legitimate and is the core of much of the worry about "cheating". Jealousy of one's spouse's other lover is really only an extension of that worry that one's spouse will abandon one for the other.

True fidelity is in sticking with one's spouse(s), not in rejecting all others. Yet, that monogamous, limited love that rejects others but is yet expected to be full with only one is precisely the form of marriage that is so demanded in this culture. Rejecting others could itself be seen as "cheating" on those others by denying them one's intimate love.

Definitely, feelings are the heart of the matter. Consideration of others' sensitivities is important. But, does that include the very real sensitivities of one's need to love more than one?

However, divorce, largely for "infidelity", is the real evil. Yet, for marriage to mean monogamy can make marriage a straight jacket or noose! Ties that bind are golden but, true love is not demanding, especially demanding no love for others. The happiness of the other should be one's own happiness.

This culture, in effect, practices polygamy but does so monogamously--to accommodate unrealistic, traditional cultural demands. Hence, divorce and dumping one for another is rampant. One should be able to be friends with and hopefully be able to call on lovers when needed yet, not be their property. Polygamy has to be a balance. Monogamy creates complete imbalances, for those who need polygamy, that result in the demand for "trust" and the jealousy of any perceived "violation" of that trust. Squelched polygamous love often results in squelched monogamous love. Love isn't easily corralled into this culture's nice, neat little artificial boxes.

For those who genuinely only seek to have their one spouse, that's very good for them. I suspect that many, however, if allowed to be true to themselves, need to share with others--without having to abandon anyone.

MarieDelta
May 1, 2010, 1:33 AM
I couldn't have said it any better. Have fun. Treat it like a couple of guys just hanging out. No big. If something happens, it happens.

Couldnt have said it better. Just relax and be you. If it happens good!, if it doesnt well at east you have a new friend.

Whoops forgot to read to the end.

Sorry Tenni, better luck next time!

Bisexual Explorer
May 1, 2010, 7:36 AM
terri, congrats on (1) getting out there and (2) walking away from a situation that was not right for you. Now, just keep on going till you get the real thing. g