PDA

View Full Version : What a nice welcome for a new member

WntsAdvntr
Aug 5, 2009, 8:08 PM
I recently joined this site. Today I received a very nice welcome from a long term member located in my state. Here it is,

"
Welcome from Massachusetts
Hi there,

I am Belle and I am the unofficial Welcome Wagon from Massachusetts. I want to take this time to welcome you to the site. There are many people from all walks of life, all ages, sexes, colors and live all over the world. I hope that you find friends, answers to questions you might have and get to know people. We have been here for nearly four years and have had the privilege of meeting people, people who have become important parts of our lives. Some have become lovers, all have become friends. Please come to chat and introduce yourself.

Belle "

Thank you Belle, what a lovely welcome. I've been in the online world ( AOL, local BBS's, etc ) for over ten years and this is the nicest welcome I've received. I'm hoping to make some new, interesting and dare I say sexy friends here.

Realist
Aug 5, 2009, 8:15 PM
Yep, Belle's a peach! She's right, too...........although this is not a site specifically for hook-ups, great things have happened on this site.

I met the greatest lover you could imagine only a few miles from me. I've made friends I'll probably never meet, here, but they're as good as any I've ever had.

Welcome aboard, hope you learn, teach and have fun, too!

onewhocares
Aug 5, 2009, 8:56 PM
Don't be fooled by Belle.

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/fragilefemme.htm

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/innocenceabused.htm

These people here are not your friends despite what they will say.

They are backstabbing and some of the most hateful people ever.

They are emotional vampires feeding on the weak for their own sick amusement. They are at best talented shills.

Now THAT was FUNNY..........

Belle

Laken
Aug 5, 2009, 9:44 PM
Don't worry Belle....we "cyber sisters" have got your back!! hahaha.

texasman6172003
Aug 5, 2009, 10:14 PM
Well Laken Hon,Belle has other cyber backers if you want too call it that!!! I allways back The Belle..:bigrin:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 5, 2009, 11:11 PM
lol Wnts, Bell is one of the best people on this site, dispite what the ill-mannered idjet said. Welcome to the group, and pop back into Chat and see us again sometime!:cool:
Cat :}

MelissaMaven
Aug 5, 2009, 11:36 PM
Hey, Tennessee needs an unofficial welcome wagon like that too. lol

mrplayfuluk
Aug 6, 2009, 5:13 AM
Now THAT was FUNNY..........

Belle

well having taken a look at the place bidebi got his references i realize he's not a troll, he's a...

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/jerk.htm

(sings the song "There maybe trouble ahead....")

12voltman59
Aug 6, 2009, 6:12 AM
Welcome wants---Belle is a great person and to the person dissing her--it sorta sounds like he might be our asshole "drive by" troll again----most people on here are fine--but like many websites--we get our share of whack jobs----you just have to seperate the wheat from the chafe---at least "Drew" was on the case and removed those crappy remarks.

I do hope that you enjoy the site wants---once again---welcome!

Waltzing_Matilda
Aug 6, 2009, 6:16 AM
Welcome from Mati....another...sorta newbie. There are good people here doing...well....what they do. I've made new friends and have had some meaningful discussions as well as had a lot of fun.
Take care...see you around the room.
:)

Randy from Pa
Aug 6, 2009, 7:33 AM
Welcome Wants,as said above, many people from many walks of life are here.Like Volty said there are few whackos,but overall we are good happy caring people. Belle, you definately know I/WE have your back in every instant. I know for a fact,that Belle is one of the most repsected persons here. I personally know that Belle is a great person. Well just my :2cents: Again,welcome and enjoy this site. Randy

onewhocares
Aug 6, 2009, 7:40 AM
Well people...I had no idea I had so many folks in my corner. I am just plain ole me. What you see is what you get. I gave up a long long while ago letting comments like this bother me. I well...just Laugh.....and Laugh....and Laugh.

Thanks to you all,

Belle

thongguy
Aug 6, 2009, 10:48 AM
I know first hand the kind of people Belle and her Hubby are. Simply Angels!:love: