PDA

View Full Version : Bidebi if you have nothing nice to say....

mrplayfuluk
Aug 5, 2009, 7:16 PM
don't say it. Having Aspergers Syndrome doesn't give you an right to be rude to anyone here. Let people speak and express themselves. The whole point of this site is to be non judgmental; you know the rules by now. All you achieve is to send people back into isolation where this place is the only one where they can express themselves to others. And yes, I know you're Azrael and many other alias's because you sometimes forget which one you are, just see your own posts.
You hate being described as a troll but that’s all you have reduced yourself to. I dare you to be nice for 2 months to people here. can you do it?

This is a public service announcement for all new members........ don't be put off

onewhocares
Aug 5, 2009, 8:51 PM
don't say it. Having Aspergers Syndrome doesn't give you an right to be rude to anyone here. Let people speak and express themselves. The whole point of this site is to be non judgmental; you know the rules by now. All you achieve is to send people back into isolation where this place is the only one where they can express themselves to others. And yes, I know you're Azrael and many other alias's because you sometimes forget which one you are, just see your own posts.
You hate being described as a troll but that’s all you have reduced yourself to. I dare you to be nice for 2 months to people here. can you do it?

This is a public service announcement for all new members........ don't be put off

I made a comment on another thread to this affect. As my mom taught me...if you can not say something nice about someone else, say nothing.

Belle

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 5, 2009, 11:07 PM
Man, I must have missed somethng somewhere.....Thankfully..lol
Hugs Belle and MrPlay.
Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 5, 2009, 11:18 PM
Uhmmm, did someone not get their fiber this morning? He seemed to have an opinion about Everything today....Either that or someone needs to lube up the fire hose.....
Shaking head Cat

12voltman59
Aug 6, 2009, 6:20 AM
BideBi sounds to me like our old "drive by troll"---the profile was set up earlier this year but not used much till the past day now---back before "Drew" threatened to sue the person who always set up new profiles and used them to flame people---maybe that troll is back now-----there are some of the same patterns to his modus operandi that smack of that troll.

At least he did stay away for awhile! but like the famous line from Dah Ahhhnold---he is "Bbbbbbahhhhaaaaaakkkk!"

welickit
Aug 6, 2009, 6:04 PM
So I guess this kills freedom of speech or having an opinion for the next two months. NOT! Go hide because freedom reigns. Who the hell are you to dictate what others do or say? I may not agree but I respect your right to your own opinion .............without censorship or threats of censorship.:bipride:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 6, 2009, 6:12 PM
Hmmm, seems the Hydra is back. Yep, school's out for summer....
Cat

_Joe_
Aug 6, 2009, 6:23 PM
So I guess this kills freedom of speech or having an opinion for the next two months. NOT! Go hide because freedom reigns. Who the hell are you to dictate what others do or say? I may not agree but I respect your right to your own opinion .............without censorship or threats of censorship.:bipride:

Don't forget that the rest of the world isn't America, freedom of speech doesn't apply here or any other forum/chat site.

vittoria
Aug 12, 2009, 11:00 PM
Don't forget that the rest of the world isn't America, freedom of speech doesn't apply here or any other forum/chat site.

Thank ya... thank ya very much :cool: