PDA

View Full Version : London UK People lets meet up...

mrplayfuluk
Aug 5, 2009, 5:42 PM
at Bisexual Underground next week! who's gonna come along? i can think of a couple of you who would, should, maybe... lets put aside our shyness and go and if the regulars are a bore we'll form our own clique; what say you my bi braves?

chook
Aug 6, 2009, 11:10 PM
Why are you letting other people dictate your life for you?

If you're interested in a bisexual group go check it out for yourself.

If you're "bored of being bicurious" why not actually go out and do something abouit it?

Or find a someone to have sex with?

Oh wait.

That would require effort, actually thinking for yourself, and actually doing
something all of which you are not capable of doing as you have shown.

Maybe you should take some of your own advice and stop being a FUCKING TROLL

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

mrplayfuluk
Aug 7, 2009, 4:59 AM
the funny think Chook is I went last month... so he is way off the mark oh and he sent me his comments on a private email too just in case i didn't see it here.
The best way is to laugh at him like he's a pervy phone caller....

Gina7777
Aug 7, 2009, 6:00 PM
We went last month, and there was some sort of Quiz Night thing upstairs. We gave up and went!

Bi_Druid
Aug 7, 2009, 6:13 PM
Alas I've been unable to make it up to any of the Bi Underground meets myself, mostly due to finances.
However, I finally am back in work now, so hopefully I shall be able to spare enough for a train ticket up to the ol' Capital once in a while now, touch wood.

However, I do regularly attend my local Bi group, Brighton Bothways.
Shameless promoting to follow -
We're having Social Pub meets at the Caroline of Brunswick every third Thursday of the Month, normally from around 7.30/8.00pm onwards;
Social Coffee meets at the Red Rooster on St. James's Street every first Saturday of the month from around 2.00pm onwards
And we're also going to be starting Bi-Discussion evenings too.

More details can be found on our Facebook group.

I think we have a yahoo group too out there somewhere.

mrplayfuluk
Aug 9, 2009, 5:56 PM
We went last month, and there was some sort of Quiz Night thing upstairs. We gave up and went!

Yep when I saw the people doing the quizz I thought wow cool some sexy people there then it dawned on me that it wasn't the night I'd expected and left as well. Seems it was downstairs... Anyhow lets try again this time. like I said we can have our own table....