PDA

View Full Version : new comer

lucky1369
Aug 4, 2009, 3:47 PM
I am a new comer to this site and I am seeking some advice. I have never been involved in a bi sexual relationship. However, This weekend I have the opportunity to experience one. My lover who is male has asked my best friend to join us on a camping trip. This is something that we both have been wanted to experience for awhile. Just wanted to know if anyone out there had experienced a threesome with their best friend and lover. If so what was the outcome? Did it affect your freindship? I am physically attracted to her and I think we could be great lovers but do not want to hurt our friendship. Give me your experiences and opininons PLEASE.....

Realist
Aug 4, 2009, 7:40 PM
You've got a few days to hang around and listen. Read the old posts, there may be something there that fits.

I've two relationships with couples. One was a married couple and one was with two ladies. They were the most rewarding things I've ever done. I've tried others that didn't work out, but the ones that did work were magnificent!

Just be yourself, remain open-minded and light-hearted, then let things take it's course.

Good luck!