PDA

View Full Version : I was never good at introductions..

DaretoDream
Aug 3, 2009, 3:05 PM
but here goes nothing.

Hey all - I'm new here, obviously :p I'm a bi female and have been for around 2 year now. I searched endlessly to find a bisexual forum, and just when I had lost hope - I found this place.

I'm from England and just looking to meet some new people :) I don't bite so feel free to chat to me!

<3

just4mefc
Aug 3, 2009, 3:35 PM
Welcome,

You don't bite but I assume you just lick a little :tongue:

poserpo
Aug 3, 2009, 3:41 PM
but here goes nothing.

Hey all - I'm new here, obviously :p I'm a bi female and have been for around 2 year now. I searched endlessly to find a bisexual forum, and just when I had lost hope - I found this place.

I'm from England and just looking to meet some new people :) I don't bite so feel free to chat to me!

<3hi , and welcome
i'm new too
i'm in manchester

DaretoDream
Aug 3, 2009, 4:47 PM
Welcome,

You don't bite but I assume you just lick a little :tongue:

Lol, well.. yea :tong:

artsy girl
Aug 3, 2009, 6:15 PM
Nice to meet you dare to dream.. it's always nice to meet new bi girls
have fun in our neighborhood.

artsy girl

mrplayfuluk
Aug 3, 2009, 6:17 PM
plenty of us Brits here, all friendly and happy to answer questions....

softfruit
Aug 3, 2009, 6:35 PM
And there's the big UK bi shindig BiCon later this month ;)

Stargazer1417
Aug 3, 2009, 6:36 PM
but here goes nothing.

<3

Hello and welcome! I hope you've found what you're looking for. If you ever want to chat, I'm here!

Nice to meet you!

codybear3
Aug 3, 2009, 8:41 PM
Hello and welcome to your new home... There are lots of fun-tastic folks here that will make you laff, happy and at times, maybe test your patience... But its all good... :paw::paw:

Realist
Aug 3, 2009, 8:42 PM
It's a shame you had to come to the "Colonies" to find such a great site like this one, but you'll find others here from the UK, too.

Welcome, come in, relax, and enjoy the folks you'll find here!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 4, 2009, 3:05 AM
;) Welcome Home Sugar. This wondrous place is just like family, and you'll find some fantastic folks here. :}
Everybodys Cat

JoshuaGlynn
Aug 4, 2009, 6:30 AM
Welcum.... Pull up a chair... sit awhile... Tea will be served shortly...

Joshua