PDA

View Full Version : Just my luck....

rolandiscool
Jul 30, 2009, 4:49 PM
I just wanna say this because it just shows how unlucky my life is. I had an issue with my last bank because of their online bill pay. They didn't explain it too well and because of a miss understanding I accidentally bounced a check. Because of that happening I switched banks to a Credit Union. Well THIS MONTH I wrote the check and it never cleared my account. I went online to the mortgage company's log in and they said my check was returned NSF. After about an hour and a half on the phone it turns out that my new bank (now a credit union) had some kind of checking account mistake and thus returned the check in error. So they are like, yes it was our fault and we'll pay the fee. So I called the mortgage company back and the lady's voice said it all...like yeah, sure...whatever. I had my friend who works at the credit union actually call them, and she was bitchy to him too!! What ever. As long as they don't throw me out of the house. But it's just funny that even when the financial institution calls you, you act that way shows that you must really hate your job!:bipride:

chook
Jul 30, 2009, 5:00 PM
Sounds like the bitchy slut missed out on a fuck that morning.

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

rolandiscool
Jul 30, 2009, 5:14 PM
LOLROF. She sounded like she was an old bitch anyways.

Sounds like the bitchy slut missed out on a fuck that morning.

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

boca.openminded
Jul 30, 2009, 5:35 PM
I just wanna say this because it just shows how unlucky my life is. I had an issue with my last bank because of their online bill pay. They didn't explain it too well and because of a miss understanding I accidentally bounced a check. Because of that happening I switched banks to a Credit Union. Well THIS MONTH I wrote the check and it never cleared my account. I went online to the mortgage company's log in and they said my check was returned NSF. After about an hour and a half on the phone it turns out that my new bank (now a credit union) had some kind of checking account mistake and thus returned the check in error. So they are like, yes it was our fault and we'll pay the fee. So I called the mortgage company back and the lady's voice said it all...like yeah, sure...whatever. I had my friend who works at the credit union actually call them, and she was bitchy to him too!! What ever. As long as they don't throw me out of the house. But it's just funny that even when the financial institution calls you, you act that way shows that you must really hate your job!:bipride:

1) everytime I call "customer service" for anything I get the absolute worst service. Recently, I had an issue with my bank and when the customer service person told me there was nothing they can do I went to my local branch and the rep there took care of it without any questions.

2) get everything in writing OR record the phone conversation.. This way a paper trail will cover your ass. The bank / credit union that said it was their fault and they will take care of it is now heresay. Without proof its meaningless

3) research your bank before you become a member.. my old bank recently changed their online bill pay site and now its not as user friendly. That alone made me research the local banks until I found one that I liked. With a bank on every block, they are competing for your business.

does this help you now? maybe not but i hope it helps you down the rode...

rolandiscool
Jul 30, 2009, 5:49 PM
well my best friend is the branch manager. you can see it never hit my account so I can show that as evidence that the check couldn't have bounced because it ever went through the bank and the date it was "cashed" until today there has been plenty of funds to cover the check. So I'm not too worried. It's really the mortgage company...which is actually a state agency that is the issue. Well in PA we don't have a budget yet so she isn't getting paid to work, that could be her bitchy reason.

1) everytime I call "customer service" for anything I get the absolute worst service. Recently, I had an issue with my bank and when the customer service person told me there was nothing they can do I went to my local branch and the rep there took care of it without any questions.

2) get everything in writing OR record the phone conversation.. This way a paper trail will cover your ass. The bank / credit union that said it was their fault and they will take care of it is now heresay. Without proof its meaningless

3) research your bank before you become a member.. my old bank recently changed their online bill pay site and now its not as user friendly. That alone made me research the local banks until I found one that I liked. With a bank on every block, they are competing for your business.

does this help you now? maybe not but i hope it helps you down the rode...

Falke
Jul 30, 2009, 7:47 PM

Sounds like you called my old bank, National Shitty.

rolandiscool
Jul 30, 2009, 8:35 PM
You tear down my SHITTY WALL!!! MY SHITTY WALL!!!!

boca.openminded
Jul 30, 2009, 11:39 PM

LOL....