PDA

View Full Version : Prolonging Climax

wwayne001
Jul 30, 2009, 10:06 AM
As I get older.. I find I don't last as long as I wish, or used to... Any guy's have tip's on proloning my climax's ?

diamond_tether
Jul 30, 2009, 10:52 AM
You can start with masturbation, which will give you more familiarity with your body's stages as you get closer. You'll be able to recognize when you're getting to 'points of no return' and back off.

Be willing to flat out stop for a while. Pull out and go back to oral play or manual play.

There are creams and salves that you can use to help numb your penis which will help delay your reactions. They can be found online, at a lot of adult stores and other places (some made by KY can even be found at grocery stores/Wal-mart). We're not really fans of those because they often use Lidocaine and when you're physically numbed out down there, if the skin breaks or something else along those lines, you won't really be able to tell.

In any case, good luck!

Skyclad Jewel
Jul 30, 2009, 11:46 AM
Try this to stop the urge: When you are very close to cumming, squeeze the head of your penis (or have your partner do it) by placing a thumb underneath the head and the index and middle fingers on top. Apply as much pressure as necessary, but not too much.

JoshuaGlynn
Jul 30, 2009, 2:35 PM
As I get older.. I find I don't last as long as I wish, or used to... Any guy's have tip's on proloning my climax's ?

From what I have read, a lot of that comes from a weakening of the prostate. The prostate is the main engine down there that runs your orgasms. There are exercises out there you can do to whip it back into shape... but there are also some great prostate stimulators out there too. They not only get the prostate back into shape, but feel great doing it.

http://www.aneros.com/prostate-massagers/mgx/ is the one I started with. It also helps with ED. You can even wear it while having sex... well if you are on top... lol

The Aneros started life as a medical tool. The company that came up with it got so many folks asking where they could get one outside of the medical community that they set up this "sex toy" site and renamed it Aneros, for mass consumption. But it is a great men's health tool... that just happens to feel fucking fantastic! I have three... but this one is a great starter.

Hope this helps,

Josh

DiamondDog
Jul 30, 2009, 2:56 PM
It's called edging.

You can last as long as you want to and it can be as long as hours or days.

No I don't PNP.

I've only had intoxicated sex after drinking small amounts of alcohol 3 times and it is not my thing.

I don't even use poppers/amyl but I do like to have sex without ejaculation for days or as long as I can! :bigrin: