PDA

View Full Version : A BIG thankyou to my Cyber-Family

rupertbare
Feb 15, 2006, 11:53 AM
I would just like to say:

THANKYOU!!!
to all of you who have helped me through my difficult times since early December.

I first joined this site way back in April of 2005, I liked the site, it's friendly folk, the nice design and colours of the layout, the ease of using the site (very "user-friendly" for a novice like I at that time), the intelligence of the postings and the threads themselves and the welcoming chat room (especially a big hug (((())) and thanks must go to Arana here - who helped "ease" me into using the chat room and also for advice over a tricky situation I found myself in - it was GOOD advice, given with love and I have NEVER forgotten it - I miss catching up with you my dear Arana - but heaps of love to you).

I can't name you all - it would make this posting far too long (although when has that stopped me in the past!!! lol!!).

There are two special people here in the UK that I will mention - Nubiwoman and Tom_UK - who have been especially supportive and loving, as they also have been to my real-life eldest daughter "ProudDaughter".

Over the last week I have had so many kinds words and thoughts in PM's sent to me, and also in the chat room, that I cannot even begin to express how much they mean to me - and to the person who sent me a "Happy Valentine's Day" PM (you know who you are - I only got the one! lol!!!) - it made me feel really good about myself on a really tough day.

And, as this has been a bit of a topic lately, can I thank all those "straight" wives who have made me laugh out loud while in the chat room. These have been "dark" days - truly some of the very worst days and nights of my 50+ years on this planet - again, you know who you are.

I went from being a stranger, to having friends to becoming part of a Cyber-Family, and Drew that is a remarkable achievement - THANKYOU man, you really don't know how much this site has, and continues, to mean to me. :)

Wishing you all peace and love to you and yours.

Ron (Rupe)

jo69guy
Feb 15, 2006, 11:55 AM
You are most welcome! I'm glad we could all be of help! I just wish this sight would have been up years ago!

:bipride: :flag1:

naughty-slave-gurl
Feb 15, 2006, 11:57 AM
Huggles... u are more than welcome we are glad to have u amonge us hun... :three: :love: :wiggle2: :angel: :grouphug:

rupertbare
Feb 15, 2006, 1:03 PM
For goodness sake man, how could I have forgotten???!!!

I want to thank ProudDaughter for her love and support and for saving me from killing myself at Christmas - little darling I really DO owe you my life, I can never repay you or show you how much your love and actions mean to me.

I just hope that by sharing these facts and thoughts here in this wonderful little cyber-community of ours that it will in a little way go to expressing those thoughts. I love you and AM PROUD to call you my eldest daughter.

(For those of you who do not know - this is my real-life daughter - although we only met when she was four years of age {I absolutely detest calling her my "step" daughter})

Rupe (AKA daddy) :)

chook
Feb 15, 2006, 3:25 PM
Rupert, as you know I normally dont interfere in other peoples strife in life as I would hate to give out the wrong advice, but I must say I was more than proud to have had that chat we did, I know I stumbled through the answers and I'm sorry but I was only doing my best.

Never going through what you're going through I can only scratch the surface of imagination on how hard it must be for you, actually it must be terrifying and my prayers and thoughts are with you. And if you ever feel the need to talk to some one and I'm there please dont hesitate, I will always be there to listen. :)

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

nubiwoman
Feb 15, 2006, 4:01 PM
For goodness sake man, how could I have forgotten???!!!

I want to thank ProudDaughter for her love and support and for saving me from killing myself at Christmas - little darling I really DO owe you my life, I can never repay you or show you how much your love and actions mean to me.

I just hope that by sharing these facts and thoughts here in this wonderful little cyber-community of ours that it will in a little way go to expressing those thoughts. I love you and AM PROUD to call you my eldest daughter.

(For those of you who do not know - this is my real-life daughter - although we only met when she was four years of age {I absolutely detest calling her my "step" daughter})

Rupe (AKA daddy) :)

Er Rupe...

...... as ProudDaughter calls herself just that...

.......and to you she is (of course!) your real life daughter..

...... i reckon its a situation of CASE CLOSED :rolleyes:

:bigrin: julie xx

texasman6172003
Feb 15, 2006, 4:44 PM
Hi Ruppert, I want to say anytime i can help i will be glad to. You have a lot of shoulders here that you can lean on. So anything we can help with do not hesitate to assk any of us for help..Love,Charles,,,Tex....

Mrs.F
Feb 15, 2006, 4:57 PM
:bigrin: I'm glad it made you feel better! You were in my thoughts and I wanted you to have as good a day as you could! Your so very welcome Rupert! Glad we could all be here to help you.

Take care..Mrs.F :)

huneypot
Feb 15, 2006, 6:09 PM
:bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin:

BIG BIG hugz n kisses from Huney
xxx
xx
x
:bigrin:

usedbear1950
Feb 15, 2006, 7:13 PM
Never a day goes by that I don't need help and someone offers me their hand in kindness.
Never a day should go by that I don't return that favor by helping someone who needs a hand.
Each of us brings questions, each of us brings answers...
Let's share our questions and answers and find solutions.

usedbear

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

arana
Feb 15, 2006, 10:11 PM
Rupert, you are very welcome. I'm so glad that you have continued to come to the site and have made so many wonderful friends. I was worried about you after your first few visits here. You were a little discouraged but luckily the good people prevailed, as I hope will happen in your home life very soon.
You know where we are whenever you need someone.