PDA

View Full Version : New Kid in Town

bi bi baby
Jul 28, 2009, 10:42 AM
First let me say, what a relief it is to have a place to open up and discuss what's been bottled up so long. While I've always conceded that same sex experiences were totally natural, I was well into my forties before I had any experience to relate to. So far it's the only experience, but one that I both enjoyed and learned from. While I relate mostly as heterosexual, I have, and most likely will again, walk on the bi side. Thanks for the space!

artsy girl
Jul 28, 2009, 11:32 AM
don't worry... i think for some of us... it just takes longer to figure out who we really are.

If you would of asked me about 5 years ago... i totally would of said i was straight. I didn't really start figuring out i was bi till into my early thirties.. and now i know i definitly am. But it took that one true experience to really fgure it out and know for sure.

It's always good to know who you are:)

Married artsy girl

littlerayofsunshine
Jul 28, 2009, 12:09 PM
Welcome to the site baby, Glad you found us. Hope you enjoy your time here and good luck in your search:bigrin:

Realist
Jul 28, 2009, 12:53 PM
Welcome, "KID"!

You'll love it here and meet some fantastic folks, too. You'll also run into a nut, or two!

Just ignore what you can't use and enjoy the relationship with those you can relate to.

JoshuaGlynn
Jul 29, 2009, 4:47 AM
Welcum... from the other new kid :P

sit and chat a spell....

Josh

vittoria
Jul 29, 2009, 7:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLyrbDblw-Y

:) Sorry, when I seen the title of the thread, it reminded me of this!

:grouphug:

12voltman59
Jul 29, 2009, 10:07 AM
Welcome bb baby---this is a good site for trying to sort things out--and Vi--thanks for posting the clip of The Eagles playing one of their many great songs.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 29, 2009, 2:29 PM
Welcome to the "Family" sweetie. Come see us in chat sometime. We have other New Yorkers there as well..:}
Cat

Bi-Zarro
Jul 29, 2009, 4:34 PM
Welcome to switchhitterville, bi bi!

onewhocares
Jul 29, 2009, 5:53 PM
Just wanted to wish you a warm welcome from Boston. Hope that you have a chance to come and get to know us all here. It is a site filled with interesting people from all walks of life and all over the world. Enjoy and Explore.

Belle

mrplayfuluk
Sep 20, 2009, 5:27 PM
ignore berserker he's our resident troll, mind your step y'all

codybear3
Sep 20, 2009, 6:57 PM
ignore berserker he's our resident troll, mind your step y'all

LOL... Like a pile of horse shit, you just gotta side-step it... :bigrin:

Welcome to your new home, bi bi....:paw::paw:

TwylaTwobits
Sep 20, 2009, 7:02 PM
Welcome, hope your experiences here are as pleasant as mine have been.