PDA

View Full Version : Women and strap ons

Hitmedeep
Jul 27, 2009, 5:53 AM
Why is it so hard to find a woman who is willing to use a strap on. I am a mid 40`s guy who loves being taken anally with a strap on but I am finding it very hard to find a woman who is willing to use one on me. Why is this? Any ideas?

bimwmdecatur
Jul 27, 2009, 8:46 AM
I just think you have not asked the right woman as yet.

Believe me there are many who would jump at the chance to do you.

welickit
Jul 27, 2009, 9:40 AM
We tend to think it is the usual supply and demand type of thing. More demand than there are women to supply the service. I am fortunate to have a wife that owns two of them. However, the fact that she has them does not mean she is available to service others. We post pictures of them to show that such women do exist but those pictures are not an open invitation to go for a test ride.
Keep looking and good luck.

Cogent
Jul 27, 2009, 6:14 PM
A) You can advertise in personals of some sort
B) You can always hire someone to "hit you deep"
C) you can pray

Why is it so hard to find a woman who is willing to use a strap on. I am a mid 40`s guy who loves being taken anally with a strap on but I am finding it very hard to find a woman who is willing to use one on me. Why is this? Any ideas?

littlerayofsunshine
Jul 27, 2009, 6:22 PM
I don't know an exact answer. I was always on the other end of the spectrum. I enjoyed using strap-ons since the age of 16 and in the two relationships with men that I have been in since. I was the one who initiated the strap on play. Go Figure.

NJbimale
Jul 27, 2009, 9:04 PM
This is my first post.....yeah for me!
I can totally relate to the OP's question. I've tried to introduce my wife to the wonderful world of strap ons with no success. She's reluctant to use one on me because she's afraid of going too deep.....or penetrating at the
wrong angle....or going too fast...or going too slow. Since she can't feel anything she's not sure what I'm feeling. It's not about her being selfish...definitely not.....it's all about the fear of hurting me. I keep telling her practice makes perfect! Wish me luck! ;)

biguy3113
Jul 27, 2009, 9:21 PM
I to have suggested to my wife that I would love if she screwed me with a strap on, and she won't. She says she can't, that she wouldn't feel right. I keep telling her it is just like when she uses a vibrator on me just that it is attached to her pelvis. Any suggestions???? She is prude in the fact that she can't talk about sexual things due to her becoming overwhelmingly embarrassed but in the moment she is game. I wonder do I buy one and just have it out or will that pis her off because she already said no?

REALBICPL
Jul 27, 2009, 9:25 PM
Good luck,,,then finding a woman who knows how to use it is another story.....

My better half breaks into laughter when she tries it on,,so a no go there!! LOL

littlerayofsunshine
Jul 27, 2009, 9:27 PM
I to have suggested to my wife that I would love if she screwed me with a strap on, and she won't. She says she can't, that she wouldn't feel right. I keep telling her it is just like when she uses a vibrator on me just that it is attached to her pelvis. Any suggestions???? She is prude in the fact that she can't talk about sexual things due to her becoming overwhelmingly embarrassed but in the moment she is game. I wonder do I buy one and just have it out or will that pis her off because she already said no?

The mind holds one back from alot of things and it is hard to change one once it is set. I wouldn't just buy one and then do the typical guy thing "Well what are we gonna do about this" when you flop it out on the mattress. Instead maybe try being a lil more in depth about what her wearing a strap on could make you feel. I know when I wear one, and I am topping in the missionary position I feel very intimate and bonded.For me, its like I am making love, but when I take him from behind, I am much more aggressive and I feel powerful and gosh I better just stop here cause hunny ain't home right now.

maybe mention to her that you could start with a smaller strap on dildo so that she can get used to the motions and have less fear of hurting you and then you both could try and work up to one that is more satisfying for you. Just some thoughts I had.

bi bi baby
Jul 27, 2009, 11:18 PM
Interesting, and this is my first post. Wife had no problem doing me with hand held dildoe or butt plug, but was hesitant to strap one on. She was a trooper, and did me twice. First time I think I blew her mind when I sucked her dick. Second time I took control and got on top. It was a big one too. Unfortunately, I think I may have crossed the line and freaked her out. Think it's time for the real thing.

ironwood
Jul 28, 2009, 7:38 AM
I am also in the same situation,My wife and i own 2 strapons ,One is like underwear that she can wear anf the other is a Feeldoe.She has used them but noiow tells me she is uncomfortable wearing them.She knows i am bi and doesn't want to explore that side of my life.I have told her to help control the urges this is what would help..So ii know where you are coming from.Good luck in your search and i feel for ya.

Boats
Jul 28, 2009, 10:17 AM
This is more of a question than a solution but than again if it works it could be a solution.
Do they have such a thing as a strapon with a double dildo that way the lady screwing her man should get a tremendous feeling out of it also. Seems like to me it would be easier to hold in place also and wouldn't have to be held as much. Maybe Iv'e led a sheltered life and don't have a clue of what the hell i'm talking about, but go easy on me and whip me with a noodle or maybe a good strapon.

csrakate
Jul 28, 2009, 10:24 AM
I am also in the same situation,My wife and i own 2 strapons ,One is like underwear that she can wear anf the other is a Feeldoe.She has used them but noiow tells me she is uncomfortable wearing them.She knows i am bi and doesn't want to explore that side of my life.I have told her to help control the urges this is what would help..So ii know where you are coming from.Good luck in your search and i feel for ya.

Be careful, telling your wife that her using a strap on with you will keep you from straying will only make her feel more anxious....and it's not fair to use such veiled "threats" to coerce her to use it. It should be a mutual situation where she gets pleasure from giving you pleasure...not from fear of losing you if she doesn't.

CalanderGirl
Jul 28, 2009, 10:49 AM
I LOVE mine :) Strap-ons make fun play :)

Good luck!!!

artsy girl
Jul 28, 2009, 11:42 AM
Personally i think it has something to do with women relating having a stap on to being the guy in the relationship.

There's a masculin part of me that i think would be just fine with that.. but i know my hubbie would be not.

Most straight women don't want to see their male partner play the female role ( to put it bluntly) I can also contest.. when i'm in bed with my hubbie i really like him to take all control.. be the man per say. Although with a woman i really like to take more control.

I'm not sure that helps.. of course it's impossible to talk somebody into something their not into at all .. unless their willing to explore that side of themselves.

It's just my:2cents: married artsygirl

berryhard
Jul 28, 2009, 1:16 PM
there is a great movie called young people fu@king. in it a couple use a strap on whre she has a viberator buit into her clit area. She loves it, a lot, he loves it too. everyone is happy. seems like that may be a motivator for girls to strap one on....
i would love to find one girl like that myself.....or the real thing....

southerncpl
Jul 28, 2009, 2:39 PM
Personally i think it has something to do with women relating having a stap on to being the guy in the relationship.

There's a masculin part of me that i think would be just fine with that.. but i know my hubbie would be not.

Most straight women don't want to see their male partner play the female role ( to put it bluntly) I can also contest.. when i'm in bed with my hubbie i really like him to take all control.. be the man per say. Although with a woman i really like to take more control.

I'm not sure that helps.. of course it's impossible to talk somebody into something their not into at all .. unless their willing to explore that side of themselves.

It's just my:2cents: married artsygirl

I can relate, I think it would be really hot to use a strap on but my b/f is not into that either. I've been trying to initiate is slowly like using vibrators and he loves that but won't go any further. In the same token, I would love to have that experience with a woman as well. Maybe someday.

longisland4u
Jul 28, 2009, 4:19 PM
my fantasy...hot chick with a strap-on...

2sxzy
Jul 28, 2009, 4:45 PM
Hmmm, I must be one lucky bi bastard then,, My wife uses her 7" cock on me all the time and loves it.Takes control and really gets into it calling me her lil anal slut. Wants it all the time..Lucky Me!! I hope you all have a good one. And remember guy's ( TAKE IT DEEP)..I love Girth.:male::tongue:

bicap
Jul 29, 2009, 8:02 PM
Keep trying man. My wife was the one to bring it up and the rest has be fun fun fun! You will find one that will.

chub-bi
Aug 3, 2009, 11:26 AM
If I could find a woman that would do me with her strap-on.

I'd propose.

Bluefinger
Aug 3, 2009, 11:59 AM
Since I'm very much into the idea of mutual anal play, so women + strap-on = awesome and hot. I kinda have a fantasy for an older women to have her way with me using a strap-on, but overall, I'd be happy with any woman who'd step up to the challenge, as it were. I'm more than happy to give and to receive with these things ;)

But yeah, finding one may be the main challenge.