PDA

View Full Version : compliment? or maybe venting?

grneyedbeauty
Jul 22, 2009, 11:28 AM
Hi to all. I have been a member for a while. I have made a few posts and dropped by chat a few times, mostly just to watch (I am a bit shy at first) Now I will get to the point.

I met a woman through craigslist last week. We spent the weekend together and had a great time. During our time together I was told that I had "come fuck me eyes". Honestly, I dont know how to take this comment. On one hand, it seems as if she truely meant that I call people with my eyes but on the other hand, is it implied that "fucking" is all that I am after?

I have small children and although I am out, I dont want to expose them to multiple people. My last relationship ended with them being attached and I am trying to avoid that happening again. I am really just looking for a part time relationship for when my kids are with their father. Is this too much too ask?

I am sure I am being way too sensitive about this but I just wanted the opinion of the masses. [/SIZE]

rissababynta
Jul 22, 2009, 11:54 AM
It is just a saying for someone who has very sexy, inviting eyes. I seriously doubt that she meant that you look like you only want to go aroud fucking people. Personally, I wouldn't be too worried about it.

By the way, if you DO have come fuck me eyes...I'm so jealous! My eyes are so NOT come fuck me eyes lmfao.

Realist
Jul 22, 2009, 12:31 PM
No, you're fine and I think most would understand. Just be up front and honest with it.

During the winters, I have a friend who I see from time to time, with my GF's OK. She has a hectic life at home and escapes to Florida to relax and get away from the hustle-bustle. She and I see each other a couple of times a week; I bring over food, or she cooks, we snuggle and spend some time talking, making out, foreplay, then go to bed. Afterwards, she will let me know she's OK for a few days and I leave. It works for us both and we understand that there's nothing permanent about it.

I think the secret is, you should be honest about your intentions.......that way there are no expectations.

codybear3
Jul 22, 2009, 3:41 PM
Its a sweet compliment that may have been meant as an 'ice breaker"!?!?! Being up front may tell you if this person is there for a while or just trying to get into your panties... Keep your relationship superficial but not to the point where they may leave and cause you to miss out on something that may have been a real good long term thing... After you see how it may work for you, perhaps the children may have an opportunity to "attach" themselves to your new friend... In the end, I would take it as a compliment... :paw::paw:

P.S. - I probably have bedroom eyes, but my friend has never said that I have a "bedroom ass"... ;):rolleyes::tong:

_Joe_
Jul 22, 2009, 3:53 PM
Id be more worried if they said "you have suck-me-off-knees"

M. Wolfe
Jul 22, 2009, 4:08 PM

or "fuck-me-wheel-barrow-style wrists."

_Joe_
Jul 22, 2009, 4:16 PM
worried. yes. very worried. most....lovely worried.

grneyedbeauty
Jul 22, 2009, 5:24 PM

ROTFLMFAO Joe...I think I love you!!

DiamondDog
Jul 22, 2009, 5:29 PM
It just means you look seductive and have pretty eyes. I get this a lot. People also call it having bedroom eyes.

onewhocares
Jul 22, 2009, 6:37 PM
Beauty.....

I would most assuredly take the phrase as a compliment. I have been told so often that I, in the right mood with a man have alluring bedroom eyes. Does that always lead to the bedroom...no, not at all. I take it as a compliment that I am happy and content within myself and that comes out as alluring to the gentleman.

It is not always to present a friend to your children. Wanting them to be comfortable with your friend is important, but you also do not want them to be hurt if the relationship does not work out.

Best wishes.....

Belle

angiebi6
Jul 22, 2009, 8:18 PM
Hey
Before I posted this i sneaked a peek at you profile and your pics. both are amazing by the way. You do have amazing eyes that sparkle and speak of erotisism. Everyone speaks to that quality in different ways. so maybe look at more than the literal interpretation of comments about you. I wouldnt have been so up front with my comments, but everyone has a differnt way of expressing compliments.

grneyedbeauty
Jul 23, 2009, 12:42 AM
You do have amazing eyes that sparkle and speak of erotisism.

Thank you so much. I never thought of it that way

grneyedbeauty
Jul 23, 2009, 12:47 AM
It is not always to present a friend to your children. Wanting them to be comfortable with your friend is important, but you also do not want them to be hurt if the relationship does not work out.

Best wishes.....

Belle

Which is exactly what happened. Now I am torn on whether to let them continue to see her or just cut it off completely.

grneyedbeauty
Jul 23, 2009, 12:51 AM
I think the secret is, you should be honest about your intentions.......that way there are no expectations.

I think this is the hardest part...I dont know my intentions! I go in thinking Im going to keep my distance and I just jump in instead.

Realist
Jul 23, 2009, 8:06 AM
I know, you can't always control your heart, can you? Fate sucks sometimes. (and not in a good way!)

Maybe you can tell your children that people will come and go in their lives and you can't always hang onto the ones you like/love and enjoy the most. You have to let go, sometimes, even though it's hard to do.

Anyway, it's my wish that everyone could find their ideal lover, with whom they could spend the rest of their life, in peace and harmony. Don't give up, Girl, you never know what's around the next corner!

artsy girl
Jul 23, 2009, 9:29 AM

M.wolfe i think you and joe would get a real kick out of the one scene from crank 2 movie. Theres a scene where the guy wheelbarrow f#ck's the girl... that totally reminded me of that. too funny guys.

On a serious note.. coming from someone who does have young kids too.. i think you are right to just let the kids know this is just a "friend"
I've seen other scenarios before where the relationship gets serious quickly and than the kids are really the people who get hurt.. cause they liked the person a lot. Something to always keep in mind.

marriedartsygirl

grneyedbeauty
Jul 23, 2009, 11:48 AM
[QUOTE=Realist;136531]Maybe you can tell your children that people will come and go in their lives and you can't always hang onto the ones you like/love and enjoy the most. You have to let go, sometimes, even though it's hard to do.QUOTE]

This is a good way to think of it. Life is funny sometimes. The ones we love the most hurt us the worst. I have to open my heart to find love but with that comes risk. It is not only my heart that I put on the line.

_Joe_
Jul 23, 2009, 11:59 AM

M.wolfe i think you and joe would get a real kick out of the one scene from crank 2 movie. Theres a scene where the guy wheelbarrow f#ck's the girl... that totally reminded me of that. too funny guys.

On a serious note.. coming from someone who does have young kids too.. i think you are right to just let the kids know this is just a "friend"
I've seen other scenarios before where the relationship gets serious quickly and than the kids are really the people who get hurt.. cause they liked the person a lot. Something to always keep in mind.

marriedartsygirl

I shall add it to the Netflix Queue.