PDA

View Full Version : dildo or vibrator

shaved1
Jul 18, 2009, 6:05 PM
is one better for anal than vaginal? what is the best best option for both? Any opinions?

Realist
Jul 18, 2009, 8:42 PM
I don't think it's a good idea to use one in both! Where with a little care a vagina is pretty clean, but in my view there's no way to get an anus perfectly clean. Personally, I would not use one in both places. I certainly wouldn't want anyone to use the same one in my GF!

I know that wasn't you question, but I'd think the above would be prudent.

Whatever feels good, I'd think you'd have to experiment and find that out for yourself. What may feel good for one, may not be the same, for you.

cand86
Jul 18, 2009, 10:22 PM
Quite honestly, it depends on what you like. Some people like vibrations in their rump, and others don't (though it does seem like men get more benefits from anal vibration, thanks to the prostate, than women do).

Personally, the only place I like buzzy vibration is on my clit- I've tried internal vaginal vibration and found it pretty boring- just leaves me numb. Same with my butt. The swiveling oscillation movement that most Rabbit-style vibrators have is a lot better- I enjoy it much more.

But sometimes you just want thrusting with a simple dildo, in either orifice. It depends on the individual.

And yes, like Realist said, do not cross-contaminate by going from anal to vaginal play without sterilizing in between or changing condoms over the toy.

bimwmdecatur
Jul 18, 2009, 11:03 PM
Prefer a plain dildo when playing.

shaved1
Jul 19, 2009, 3:36 PM
my first email was not articulate.

was going to buy http://store.babeland.com/dildos-silicone/silk

have used it before, we have two the black for my wife and the pink for anal, we use a condom and wash it.

looking for an alternative, but maybe will just move up to black for anal.