PDA

View Full Version : So i'm new here and i could use some tips..

Jordan22
Feb 14, 2006, 2:14 PM
I just joined this site like 20 minutes ago, and I'd love to talk with and meet some new people, so what is the best way to do so here?

clubber
Feb 14, 2006, 2:28 PM
Welcome Jordan. Go to the chat room, there are always people there to talk to either in the main room or privately

Jordan22
Feb 14, 2006, 2:35 PM
thank you, i'll try that :)

Mrs.F
Feb 14, 2006, 2:44 PM
Welcome aboard Jordan! Glad to have you here with us.

The best way to meet people is the chat room. During the day can be slow but night time here is usually a hopping place.

Nice to meet you.
Mrs.F

jo69guy
Feb 14, 2006, 2:57 PM
Welcome to the best Bi sight on the 'net! We are all pretty friendly, and hope we can help you in any way possible.

:bipride:

arana
Feb 14, 2006, 3:05 PM
Welcome to the site Jordan. Look forward to meeting you in the chatroom. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Jordan22
Feb 14, 2006, 3:17 PM
well you all seem pretty friendly, i think i'll like it here! thanks

csrakate
Feb 14, 2006, 4:39 PM
Welcome Jordan!

Like everyone has said, the best place to meet folks here is in the chat room. It can be a bit overwhelming at first if the room is busy...but don't hesitate to jump right in and do be sure to ask any and all questions you may have. Look forward to seeing you in chat!

Hugs,
Kate :) ;)

meteast chick
Feb 14, 2006, 4:51 PM
Welcome Jordan! I chat occasionally and post my opinions, what better ways to let people know what you're about?

Oh, and btw, ur a hottie!

Mrs.F
Feb 14, 2006, 5:33 PM
Yep, have to agree with meteast chick, you are a hottie.. :tong:

Hope to meet you soon, you'll really like it here. It's the best place ever! :rolleyes:

Mrs.F :bigrin:

huneypot
Feb 14, 2006, 5:58 PM
:bigrin: welcome JORDEN :bigrin:
great to have u here
i hope ull find the site to be the wonderful place that i do.
join in the chatroom and have a blast.
learn through the forums and threads and ask any questions u have, ull always get an answer and an ear
make buddies
have fun
hope to catch ya soon
welcome again
Huney
xxx
:)

BTW ur a sexy ass thing u are<wink,wink>
:bigrin: :bibounce: :bigrin: :bibounce: :bigrin:

Jordan22
Feb 14, 2006, 5:58 PM
haha why thank you :cool: