PDA

View Full Version : MARIE! Why havent you shared this

_Joe_
Jul 15, 2009, 5:06 PM
16 year old girl pop star was born a boy

http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-english/celebrity-gossip/2009/07/15/kim-petras/16-year-old-german-teen-pop-sensation-had-youngest-ever-sex-change.html

sailin
Jul 15, 2009, 6:41 PM
How is this news?

I'm sorry but with all of the problems in the world why do the issues that effect the economy, wars, and lack of jobs somehow all get trumped by a teen tranny pop singer who is just a flash in the pan? :2cents:

:tongue:

Cause we like to read something different and fun now and then

_Joe_
Jul 15, 2009, 7:17 PM
Because 1.) there's quite a few transgender people here and 2.) this is the worlds youngest transgender person and 3.) if you didn't find it of interest you could have hit the back arrow but no you had to make a reply and so you just lost a minute or two of your life you'll never get back so next time just go back!

M. Wolfe
Jul 15, 2009, 9:36 PM
ZOMG. She is stunning. I would hit that so hard that the first person to pull me out would be crowned the next king of England!

I'm really curious as to how cute she'd be if she developed normally as a boy. I'm sure he'd be just as cute.

Georgie_Girl
Jul 17, 2009, 8:36 PM
That's nifty :D

TaylorMade
Jul 17, 2009, 9:22 PM
ZOMG. She is stunning. I would hit that so hard that the first person to pull me out would be crowned the next king of England!

I'm really curious as to how cute she'd be if she developed normally as a boy. I'm sure he'd be just as cute.

Funniest. Line. Ever.

*Taylor*

cand86
Jul 18, 2009, 4:56 AM
I just found out about this yesterday, and I think she's awesome! Totally hot, too.

I'm really hoping her story and success will bring more light to the issues faced by trans kids, and open up a broader dialogue than the one we have now (not that all kids who feel they are trans should be immediately granted the right to transition, but at least recognizing that "Just wait 'till you're 18" is not a good answer, either).