PDA

View Full Version : Never had a threesome!!

PrettyFlowingGown
Jul 13, 2009, 7:28 PM
This is truly a fantasy, but seeing I've never had a threesome, I hope my first one is quite special (it will happen in time). I'd dress in lingerie ofcourse, cause I have to be the woman, seeing I'm a crossdresser. I'd have to do it with a woman and man, but theres a catch, I'd rather the guy do me than the lady, and have the lady watch or have me in her arms while I'm being dealth with oraly by the man.

littlerayofsunshine
Jul 13, 2009, 7:38 PM
HI and welcome... While you taste is quite particular, I am sure, with patience, You will find what you want, but it always helps to keep an open mind. I have had mmf and ffm and fmf and they were each nice in their own way, none were just like my fantasies.. Good luck to ya hun.

Realist
Jul 14, 2009, 9:40 AM
I have attempted 3-somes/4-somes that didn't work. They were awkward, unrewarding, brief. Like Littleray said, the fantasies were better.

Then I found what, for me, worked in spades......Love! I was in love with a friend's wife and I loved him, too.......not in as deep a way, but loved him, nonetheless. For about 13 months, we lead the most blissful life. It was exotic, shear pleasure, rarely a boring, or unrewarding day went by. Transferrs ended that.

Then a few years, after another failed attempt, or two, I moved in with an older bisexual lady and her younger lesbian lover. I LOVED them! They loved me! You'd think there'd be so much friction between three such different people, but it was magnificent! Two+ years flashed by so quickly, then we moved on.

Never before, or never since, has anything compared with those relationships, but I can say, "Been there, done that!" and it was everything I'd ever dreamed of! Everyone should experience at least one in their lifetime!

Today, I am in a bitter-sweet relationship with a much younger bi lady. It's bitter because we can't see each other often and it 's sweet because she may possibly be the love of my life. We hope to share what we've got with another lady, or guy, but in the interim, we're so thrilled with each other.

coldplay2009
Jul 17, 2009, 9:27 PM
I've never had one either. Some day, i'd like to be able to enjoy one. About 8rs ago I had a chance to have one. My friend however, told me he didn't want to share me. I was really disappointed. I've only had 1 male lover, but we have had lots of years discovering each other. He has taught me alot about what I like concerning male to male sex. I do however still prefer a woman in a serious relationship.

innaminka
Jul 17, 2009, 9:39 PM
Just don't confuse being bisxual as needing to participate in 3-somes.

I've personally never had one - never wanted one, really. (Okay maybe a fff, but that's fantasy and will probably stay that way.)

AdamKadmon43
Jul 17, 2009, 10:27 PM
This is truly a fantasy, but seeing I've never had a threesome, I hope my first one is quite special (it will happen in time). I'd dress in lingerie ofcourse, cause I have to be the woman, seeing I'm a crossdresser. I'd have to do it with a woman and man, but theres a catch, I'd rather the guy do me than the lady, and have the lady watch or have me in her arms while I'm being dealth with oraly by the man.

I have had a few... I didn't find them to be all that great. I have enough difficulty just concentrating sexually on one person.

It seems to me as though most people have a problematic amount of inability to distinquish between love and lust. They really are two different things, you know.

BrotherJack
Jul 17, 2009, 10:37 PM
I have had a few... I didn't find them to be all that great. I have enough difficulty just concentrating sexually on one person.

It seems to me as though most people have a problematic amount of inability to distinquish between love and lust. They really are two different things, you know.

Wow! The secrets come out, don't they....if it's true...with your record it could be yet another one of your stories.

You led me to believe that you needed to concentrate only on one person at a time......actually seemed rather disgusted at the thought of mor that two people...of whichever sex....being sexually close. You said you didn't fuck....you made love......but then you did turn your non existent r/t lady friend into a bisexual woman and the character was based upon your heterosexual, platonic housemate.

Well....gee...you may think that sex without love has some meaning...others wouldn't. To me...sex without love or affection is just an animal urge that has to be got rid of.

BrotherJack
Jul 17, 2009, 10:38 PM

But...heh....that's what all those sad guys on Paltalk are for...isn't it.....run along...they'll be waiting!!