PDA

View Full Version : My day at the beach

pottzie
Jul 12, 2009, 3:17 PM
While searching for something to do on a rather dull Midwestern weekend, I came across an article saying that Guinness was having a "World Record Skinny Dip."
I thought they must have had my phone tapped! Count me in, I'm there! So it's off to the local nudist campground where I joined a few hundred others in losing my inhibitions and underwear in a day that I can only describe as fantastic! Viva la difference, viva la muddy lake bottom. And thanks to everyone else that participated, I can only hope everyone had as much fun as I did.
The pain of my sunburn nowhere near matches the "chit eatin' grin" I now possess. Life is short, and if this is all it takes to make some happy memories, I can't get enough.
Oh, and it feels good, too.

onewhocares
Jul 12, 2009, 4:27 PM
Well Pottzie I am glad you enjoyed yourself at the Great Skinny Dip. There is nothing better than being in the sun and having a nice cold beer.....BUT.........next time love...remember the sunscreen please.

Belle

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 12, 2009, 5:52 PM
lol And as long as ya didnt toast yer naughty parts, your ok, Sugar..lol :bigrin:
It feels fantastic to have sun on your skin, but just be careful.
Cat

rissababynta
Jul 13, 2009, 7:39 AM
That sounds great haha. Rock on for random acts of fun :-)

Realist
Jul 13, 2009, 8:14 AM
My 1st wife and I used to swim in the lake naked after dark. Man, that felt so good! (She felt good in the water, too!) Then, after we did that for several months, we began to see alligators and she wouldn't go in with me any more.

I didn't wanna go in by myself, because I figured they'd get her first, then I could run for help! (She was a lot more tasty than I was)