PDA

View Full Version : New

NinaBean
Jul 5, 2009, 8:08 PM
Just wanted to poke my head in here and say hi! I've been a bisexual woman since I was 16. Hope everyone is peachy :bigrin:

onewhocares
Jul 5, 2009, 8:12 PM
Just wanted to say Hello and welcome you to the site. Hope that you enjoy your stay here and meet lots of interesting people.

Belle

NinaBean
Jul 5, 2009, 8:16 PM
Thank you! Its nice to meet you :) I hope to meet some new friends here.

amber_cd
Jul 5, 2009, 8:19 PM
Hi and welcome to the site!

Amber

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 5, 2009, 10:32 PM
[B]Hiya Nina. Welcome. Come on into caht and see us sometime. And dont be afraid...we can behave..on occasion...lol :bigrin:
Cat (Everybody's Cat)

NinaBean
Jul 5, 2009, 11:14 PM
H iand thank you for the warm welcome. I would love to come and say hi! Thank you for the invitation. :bigrin:

Realist
Jul 6, 2009, 12:39 AM
Nina, you'll find love, support and understanding, from those who have been there, done that, too. You may run into a nut now and then, too. Just ignore them and sort out what fits your needs. Welcome.

chook
Jul 6, 2009, 1:14 AM
Nina, you'll find love, support and understanding, from those who have been there, done that, too. You may run into a nut now and then, too. Just ignore them and sort out what fits your needs. Welcome.

A "nut or two" in here.............NO WAY MAN!!!!!!! :eek:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

codybear3
Jul 6, 2009, 1:51 AM
Hello Nina, welcome to the site... Hope you have lots of fun with all these terrific folks here... :paw::paw:

Realist
Jul 6, 2009, 8:18 AM
Oh Chook,

I'd never call YOU a nut!

I have to admit, though, I have thought of you as eccentric, quirky, strange, spooky, and even a contaminant in the gene pool, but NEVER a nut!

Of course, being perfect myself, gives me the right to make these judgments!

NinaBean
Jul 6, 2009, 9:08 AM
lol, you guys are funny. Im sure there are the crazy ones that will show there face. World goes round that way :tong: I've already seen some interesting pics!

amrogo
Jul 6, 2009, 10:31 AM
welcome glad you could join us...:bigrin: