PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentine's Day

cchalmer
Feb 12, 2006, 7:31 AM
Those of you who know of our situation will understand why I am posting this here.......

To the love of my life.....As Valentines Day approaches I find myself thinking of everything that you are to me.....my friend....my lover.....my confidant.....my life........I long for the the day that we can finally be together the way we want to be......just you and me living and loving every minute of every day......You are my life sweetheart and I love you more than anything....

:love87:

curious married m
Feb 12, 2006, 1:00 PM
SO COOL CC AND KNOW IT WILL HAPPEN TO 2 MY BEST FRIENDS FROM THE NORTH COUNTRY. Happy Valetine's Day to both of you.

csrakate
Feb 12, 2006, 3:02 PM
CC

It is so clear from what you wrote that you have a great deal of love and respect for this special lady of yours. To see love expressed so eloquently brings tears to my eyes. Best of luck to you and to your special lady...I am going to leave this box of tissues here for her use after she reads it...I didn't use too many...promise....

Hugs to you both!
Kate

arana
Feb 12, 2006, 3:29 PM
This is truly beautiful CC. The two of you are a very special couple and your message quite eloquent. I hope that your day comes very soon.
I replaced the box of tissues Kate left, sorry I used the up the other box.

Happy Valentines to you both!

rupertbare
Feb 12, 2006, 4:58 PM
Ahhhh man!! That is sooooo beautiful!!

CC that is such a wonderful post to read.

Brought a HUGE smile to my face and eyes!!

With LOVE to YOU and YOURS

Rupe :)

curiouslady
Feb 12, 2006, 5:41 PM
well baby,, you have done it to me yet once again...Cmm thank you,,.,,Kate and Arana thanks for leaving me the tissues and thanks for being our friends.

CC I love you..i need more than you know..and not just for the physical but for everything,, i dont know what I would do with out you..u are my strength..my life..especially today..i know the weekends are hard for us and today was especially hard for me...and u were there for me..not the way u wanted to or needed to...but u were there...tomorrow will be our special day..every Monday is special but i have a feeling that tomorrow will be extra special. I love u baby and yes our day will be here soon.