PDA

View Full Version : Some good advice

allbimyself
Jun 25, 2009, 3:59 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2009/LIVING/06/25/bregman.sanford/index.html

csrakate
Jun 25, 2009, 4:34 PM
I would love to be able to be empathic with Mark Sanford, but leaving the state unattended simply points out that he has no business being in charge of the state at this time of his life. He has let his personal life overshadow his duties and while I realize he may have been suffering a great deal of emotional pain, he dropped the ball as far as his constituents are concerned. Lord knows his Lt. Gov isn't going to be much better....but you have to understand why the people of S.C. are outraged! This also comes on the heels of his "stimulus package debacle" not to mention that his moral stance in the past is in direct conflict with his present behavior....I'd like to be more understanding...but you just don't jet off to Argentina under the veil of secrecy that way....someone should have been told where he was going....the reason why could have been left out had he only been honest. BUT..I do have a great deal of empathy and sympathy for his family...they are the ones who are being so badly damaged at this time.

texasman6172003
Jun 25, 2009, 5:29 PM
And this is one of the guys that was a rising star in the Party,For The Presidency in a few years!!:eek: