fly in heaven with the other angels

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/farrah-fawcett-dies/

vittoria
Jun 25, 2009, 1:49 PM
:(:(:(:(:(:(

Dammit :(

This fkkn sucks :(

A beautiful woman, inside and out.

And her and Ryan O'Neal were going to get married....

"They" say things come in threes...

whose the third???

:(

Vikkster230
Jun 25, 2009, 2:30 PM
I was so sad when I heard the news earlier... I'm glad that she's no longer feeling any pain. Yet I see how happy Ryan was and that he was so excited when he was talking about them getting married again. It just goes to show that noone never knows from one moment to the next...

codybear3
Jun 25, 2009, 3:46 PM
In time, we shall all be reunited... R.I.P. beautiful Farrah Fawcett...:(:paw::paw:

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 25, 2009, 4:55 PM
Vitt,

It Could possibly end up being michael http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/michael-jackson-rushed-to-the-hospital/

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 25, 2009, 5:12 PM
AZ they just updated the Michael post and said a family member states he is in Bad Shape.. Dunno what it could ultimately mean.

texasman6172003
Jun 25, 2009, 5:26 PM
R.I.P. FARRAH. Gawd i loved that Poster!! At least she is not suffering now...

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 25, 2009, 5:30 PM
R.I.P. FARRAH. Gawd i loved that Poster!! At least she is not suffering now...

Yes indeed tex, I have lost most of my family to cancer and I know how horrible it can be.. I always feel better after they pass.. My father in law was the last to pass from cancer 2 years ago. I know they all end in a better place...

texasman6172003
Jun 25, 2009, 5:33 PM
I know Ray i have lost 2 friends and 2 family members too that dreaded disease...

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 25, 2009, 5:45 PM
2 in one day...

Michael Jackson Has Died

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/michael-jackson-dies-death-dead-cardiac-arrest/

Damn... He's got 3 little ones... I hope they are okay....

texasman6172003
Jun 25, 2009, 5:59 PM
Maybe now his Tortured Soul can rest in peace. Although he brought a lot of that stuff on himself. R.I.P. Michael...

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Jun 25, 2009, 5:59 PM
:(:(:(:(:(:(

Dammit :(

This fkkn sucks :(

A beautiful woman, inside and out.

And her and Ryan O'Neal were going to get married....

"They" say things come in threes...

whose the third???

:(

Michael Jackson

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 25, 2009, 6:07 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/michael-jackson-dies-death-dead-cardiac-arrest/

Yahoo only has that he has been rushed to the Hospital...

TMZ tends to be fairly accurrate

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Jun 25, 2009, 6:07 PM
If he is'nt TMZ is in deep shit

gfofbiguy
Jun 25, 2009, 6:28 PM
LA Times & CBS/Katie Couric just confirmed he passed away

codybear3
Jun 25, 2009, 6:38 PM
If he is'nt TMZ is in deep shit

Its been confirmed.... :(:paw::paw:

vittoria
Jun 25, 2009, 8:40 PM
Akin to the day that Sammy Davis Jr and Jim Henson both died.

This is horrible. I feel bad for Janet losing a brother a year after I lost mine... going to Akron tomorrow for the weekend for family stuff.

RIP Michael and Farrah

jem_is_bi
Jun 25, 2009, 9:25 PM
I know about the Michael Jackson death. While, I liked some of his music, I was not a major fan and he did so many outrageous things lately. So, I feel sad about his sudden death. 50 yrs old!!! But, quick seems like a good way to die.

I definitely remember and loved that poster of Farrah Fawcett. She was the same age as me. She died too young and with too much suffering. It makes me feel real sad.:(

12voltman59
Jun 26, 2009, 2:07 AM
The triumvirate of celeb deaths I feel are related--Ed McMahon, Farah and Michael----as one writer for one of those celeb mags said on Larry King earlier tonight----it has been a rough week for those who were fans of television in the late 70s, early 80s----all three were part of some major entertainment of that area.

With Ed McMahon and Farah--their deaths were rather expected due to their health---it is sort of a surprise at the death of Michael Jackson---with him---I would not be surprised if the medical examiner finds that the things he did and took to bleach his skin lighter somehow had a role in his cardiac failure and subsequent death.