PDA

View Full Version : Living Bisexual

Butterfly3
Jun 24, 2009, 5:14 PM
Hello, New here and wanted some feedback.

My Husband and i have been married for 8 yrs. He is stright. I am bi. last march i got a girlfriend and she now lives with us. I should say we got a girlfriend, started with her being just my girlfriend but now we say she is ours. I dont know anyone who lives this way other then myself. Dose anyone out there live this way?

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 24, 2009, 6:01 PM
Don't live that way.. Would I want to... Sure :)

There maybe some polyamorous folks here. I know there are websites dedicated to it. You might want to check them out.

Welcome to the site and good luck.

biguy3113
Jun 24, 2009, 9:57 PM
My wife and I lived that way last summer, we had a live in GF, my wife says she is not bi however she sure enjoyed herself. Anyway, over the past year I have let out my bi side and my wife and I have talked about a poly lifestyle with a BF and have decided that if the person and situation was right it would be all good. So we don't aren't there yet but we will see....

Realist
Jun 25, 2009, 11:38 AM
Butterfly, when I was in the Army (I was 21), I was invited to live with an older guy and his wife. For about 13 months, I shared the most amazing, loving, sensual, life with those two. After they were transferred, I attempted another poly relationship, but it did not pan out. Later, I lived with two women, one bi and one gay. Since then, I have attempted several more, but none worked for any length of time, or with as much voluptuousness, as the two successful ones. I now have a girlfriend who is open to a poly relationship, but so far we have not found anyone.

So, relish what you have and know that you are living a magnificent event that few ever get to experience!

pasco_lol_cpl
Jun 25, 2009, 1:45 PM
Hello, New here and wanted some feedback.

My Husband and i have been married for 8 yrs. He is stright. I am bi. last march i got a girlfriend and she now lives with us. I should say we got a girlfriend, started with her being just my girlfriend but now we say she is ours. I dont know anyone who lives this way other then myself. Dose anyone out there live this way?
Sounds like you have a nice polyamorous relationship going there and yes many of us have had them or like the idea of having such a relationship.

codybear3
Jun 25, 2009, 4:13 PM
Welcome Butterfly... I am sure there may be some folks with this living arrangement here, so I hope you get the input you are looking for... Years ago, my girlfriend had a very good friend that would be very open when she was with us and it just so happened that I was lucky enough to have been allowed to share in a threesome with them from time to time, but she never really lived with us... Too bad, too cuz she was cute and you could tell that Suzanne really enjoyed both Rhondas friendship and her physical attention... :paw::paw:

deneec
Jun 26, 2009, 3:19 AM
Me and my Boyfriend have a open relationship and we have talked about find a female to be our GF. I havent found one yet but still looking.

Gay2Bi
Jun 27, 2009, 12:41 AM
Not living bisexual...yet. I'm still looking for my first experience with straight sex - I have plenty of experience with men. ;)

Relationshipwise, I'm not sure where I stand yet since I don't have enough (okay any!) experience with women to be able to make an informed decision. Fantasywise, however, I could see myself in a long-term relationship with a man where we have a mutual gf, or in a long-term relationship with a woman where we have a mutual bf. I could also see myself in a LTR with a man where we each have gfs as part of a larger relationship. I guess the great thing about being bi is that the possibilities are endless - assuming, of course, that you can find the right people to make the arrangement work, which is a very big obstacle to overcome; it's hard enough getting two people to live together, but three or four...

max617
Jun 29, 2009, 8:27 PM
it all sounds so inviting,no matter what the combination!

ErosUrge
Jun 30, 2009, 10:29 AM
Yes, this kind of relationship is one that you should cherish in that it is very rare. It's difficult enough, as has already been indicated to have even a one on one situation with one or both partners being bi and devoted to one another mostly let alone having a third as part of the mix on a daily basis. I am still wondering if that will ever be possible for myself to have one other who is open to my sexuality. It certainly is something that I know others are enjoying and many of which are here. I keep hoping but still have ended up empty handed. Even so, I still feel hopeful and am generally content. But of course, it would be wonderful to have that one person to confide in daily. And to have two others would be exquisite. Still, even alone I feel fortunate for so many things just the same. Count your blessings.

jamiehue
Jul 1, 2009, 12:01 PM
ooh no middle of the road here, either a nightmare or total bliss brave souls go for it!

jeancarleo
Jul 1, 2009, 3:17 PM
This is something we all want to experience.
I've not lived with a man yet as relationship. The most i've done is having a gf, a female lover and a bf.