PDA

View Full Version : RICHARD NIXON thought MIXED CHILDREN should be ABORTED!!!

vittoria
Jun 24, 2009, 3:46 PM
:eek2:

You CANT be serious!!!

I mean... REALLY THOUGH?!?!?!?!? (http://crooksandliars.com/logan-murphy/newly-released-nixon-tapes-uncover-hi)

Discuss!

(Isnt it against the law somewhere to piss on a dead president's grave?)

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 24, 2009, 4:02 PM
I guess he didn't realize that white people are all different races and come in different colors too. Italians are dark, Irish are bright (I am part Irish/french/Native American) Technically I am a biracial person.. He would have liked me and my family killed... Not a nice man.. Very very bad man.... Very very bad... my kids are all of my races plus Asian and whatever he's mixed with, if anything.....

That's another dumb motherfucker.:( and where in the hell did he get his nose huh?????

_Joe_
Jun 24, 2009, 4:11 PM
Keep in mind the timeframe of when he said that - back thing racial tensions were still thick and high, and things have most certainly relaxed since then.

So I see your racist Nixon and raise you crazy religiousness!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31528426/ns/us_news-faith/

BRIDGEPORT, Conn. - The video shows the 16-year-old boy lying on the floor, his body convulsing, as elders of a small Connecticut church cast a "homosexual demon" from his body.

"Rip it from his throat!" a woman yells. "Come on, you homosexual demon! You homosexual spirit, we call you out right now! Loose your grip, Lucifer!"

The 20-minute video posted on YouTube by Manifested Glory Ministries is being called abuse by gay and youth advocates, who are demanding an investigation. But a church official this week denied that the teenager was injured or that the church is prejudiced.

"We believe a man should be with a woman and a woman should be with a man," the Rev. Patricia McKinney told The Associated Press. "We have nothing against homosexuals. I just don't agree with their lifestyle."

evilpanda
Jun 24, 2009, 4:28 PM
isn't it too fucking bad that Nixon didn't live long enough to witness the election of Barack Obama. if abortion is truly murder (it isn't. :2cents:) then, the only thing worse would be a half-black half-white child. god forbid one of them should become the leader of the free world.

suck my dick, dick.

12voltman59
Jun 24, 2009, 7:25 PM
Nothing much should surprise us about what was in the mind of Dick Nixon--he was one pretty well screwed up person---he wasn't much of a practicioner and follower of his Quaker upbringing---he was pretty much the dark mirror 180 degree reflection of that religion---one that teaches real respect for life--for our fellow human beings and living one's life to try to better things here on earth as well as seeking personal redemption and salvation---

Dick Nixon had one very dark and twisted soul.

Doesn't surprise me he liked the notion of Eugenics and selected abortions of those he felt were lessor and undeserving of life.

FalconAngel
Jun 24, 2009, 7:51 PM
None of this is surprising to me.

Nixon was a paranoid that was an assistant to Joe McCarthy during the Communist hunt of the 50's.

And it was pretty well known that he had a big racist streak.

vittoria
Jun 24, 2009, 8:21 PM
Well, yeah consider the source...

Qui se resemble s'assemble!

However... no one yet answered my query...

;)

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 24, 2009, 8:26 PM
Vitt, It is illegal to urinate in a public place. But its not a federal crime. However. I never heard of #3 in the law books...So eat alot of kraut and let loose.

shybipinay
Jun 24, 2009, 8:29 PM
........ if abortion is truly murder (it isn't. :2cents:)..........

To anyone with children and have felt those children, talked to them and played with them while they were still in the womb, abortion IS murder. :soapbox:

vittoria
Jun 24, 2009, 10:33 PM
Vitt, It is illegal to urinate in a public place. But its not a federal crime. However. I never heard of #3 in the law books...So eat alot of kraut and let loose.

Ahhhhh! This is a job for...

(in Boston accent)

"The Walking Farts!" :yikes2:

LMAO!! ;)

Jackal
Jun 24, 2009, 10:33 PM
And there goes my brother and I... we're 1/2 black 1/2 white. Most people don't want to mention that it was at one time illegal for people of different races to marry in America.

This is a lot less far fetched then it may seem to some of you.
Actually, the United States was the first nation to have a modern eugenics movement. Same goes for sterilization laws. For real.
Apparently Adolf was inspired by our example.
http://hnn.us/articles/1796.html
These days the major proponents prefer to call it Social Biology, which I guess sounds less scary.

I knew about this actually, not that it would be wise to mention that fact in a public non-internet place...

To anyone with children and have felt those children, talked to them and played with them while they were still in the womb, abortion IS murder. :soapbox:

I know several mothers who have kids who would disagree with you, but that's neither here nor there.

Falke
Jun 24, 2009, 11:04 PM
Oh, and Cali's current talking head is the son of an SS officer :eek:

Actually he was a SA-Hauptfeldwebel, or Sgt Major and was a member of the NSDAP. All things considered, the SA was more of street fighters in the beginning then fell to the backseat for the duration of the war and were mostly just rabble versus the SS organization as a whole.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 24, 2009, 11:47 PM
Has anyone seriously checked this out with Snopes.com yet??
I had never heard about this before til now....
Cat
BiRacial too

12voltman59
Jun 25, 2009, 1:17 AM
Has anyone seriously checked this out with Snopes.com yet??
I had never heard about this before til now....
Cat
BiRacial too

Cat--MSNBC and CNN both has stories on this--they played the sections of the recently discovered and released tapes where Nixon is saying this stuff -they say there are more things of this nature the tapes revealed about old Tricky Dickl!!!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 25, 2009, 4:04 AM
Wow, this was something I never knew bout the old bastard.
Ah well, he's dead now, and his memory will be a black spot in American history..like most politions
Two good rules:
1. Dont go huntin' with Dick Cheney
2. Dont go riding in the car with Ted Kenedy....

Cat
Politition hater from Waaaayyy back

**Peg**
Jun 25, 2009, 7:26 AM
:eek2: (Isnt it against the law somewhere to piss on a dead president's grave?)

probably, but I'd be willing to make an exception in Nixon's case.

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 25, 2009, 8:46 AM
Vit,

If you don't want to risk your freedom.. There just might be another way :)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090624/od_nm/us_president_monkey_odd;_ylt=Alg2oJbAyZQ8diYil0_p8 c2s0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTFmdmtvYjZhBHBvcwMyMDUEc2VjA2FjY 29yZGlvbl9vZGRfbmV3cwRzbGsDbW9ua2V5dXJpbmF0

jamieknyc
Jun 25, 2009, 12:01 PM
:eek2:

You CANT be serious!!!

I mean... REALLY THOUGH?!?!?!?!? (http://crooksandliars.com/logan-murphy/newly-released-nixon-tapes-uncover-hi)

Discuss!

(Isnt it against the law somewhere to piss on a dead president's grave?)

You do it, I'll defend you.

Lateralus
Jun 25, 2009, 12:06 PM
I'm not surprised. Especially given the times.

P.S. There were politicians of that time that said/did far more racist things than Nixon, and some of em are still in office.

Falke
Jun 25, 2009, 3:45 PM
Thanks for clarifying. I guess that would be not the SS per se, but the Einsatzgruppe?

Most people have some sort of assimilationist ideal. It's a question of at which level and how active a role one takes in upholding it. Case in point: Unitarian Universalists.

This Steven Pinker book 'The stuff of Thought: Language as a window into human nature" is fuckin' blowing my skirt up like nothin' else.

Highly recommended.

Actually, no. The SA in the short definition were street thugs. Here is the full story on the SA:

http://www.axishistory.com/index.php?id=3078

jem_is_bi
Jun 25, 2009, 10:03 PM
I'm not surprised. Especially given the times.

P.S. There were politicians of that time that said/did far more racist things than Nixon, and some of em are still in office.

Racism was not rare during the 1960’s. In Detroit we had a very major riot (1967) because of it. Black and White marriage was a bad dream of almost every white parent. With the passing of my parent’s generation, racism has become less of an issue but it has not been eliminated.