PDA

View Full Version : What do girls actually look for in a Girl

KITTY7527
Jun 22, 2009, 4:11 PM
What do you look for in a partner, what attracts you to a girl, i would love to know peoples answers, so if you would like to have an input then please do peeps! : ) xx HAVE A FAB DAY WHERE EVER YOU ARE : )! X

amrogo
Jun 22, 2009, 4:33 PM
well when i first see a girl...and this may seem shallow, but i must have an attraction to their outside features in one way or another. But i really like to get to know them. Find out their personality, there likes, dislikes, their quircks. thats when i really fall in love.

_Joe_
Jun 22, 2009, 5:06 PM
I am going to go out on a limb here and say. A Vagina.

Because without one of those its not much of a girl.

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 22, 2009, 5:21 PM
I am going to go out on a limb here and say. A Vagina.

Because without one of those its not much of a girl.

Joe, you better get your paddin on.. cause remember.. Some girls come with surprises...

lilme
Jun 22, 2009, 5:24 PM
I like the soft and tenderness of a girl, I'm not very large in the breast dept. therefore i love a women with some nice breast. And yes, most of all I love the taste of a women....anything is better then the taste of a guy, but I also llike to give a bj, and women are much better tasting.

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 22, 2009, 5:46 PM
I look for a sense of humor, selflessness, understanding, confidence and the thing that she has an abundance of but shares with few.... Her heart...

After that I got to say lips, kissable suckable lips (That means Mouth for you lovely pervy folks *kiss*) and soft skin and raw sensuality...

angiebi6
Jun 22, 2009, 6:09 PM
Firt impressions mean alot. sparkling eyes, humor, a proportional body and a sence of fun are the turn-ons for me. Baser instincts that affect me in a positive way are firm breasts, a sexy yet not slutty style of dress and the ability to flirt in piblic secretly

codybear3
Jun 22, 2009, 6:24 PM
Joe, you better get your paddin on.. cause remember.. Some girls come with surprises...

Ya... To me, it makes 'em even more fun... :tong:;)

If I was a girl...

Superficially, nice boobs, cute booty, pretty face and lips...yak, yak...

But a good personality, humor, down to earth are the things I look for in a woman.... And nice boobs... :paw::paw:

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 22, 2009, 6:26 PM
Ya... To me, it makes 'em even more fun... :tong:;)

Superficially, nice boobs, cute booty, pretty face and lips...yak, yak...

But a good personality, humor, down to earth are the things I look for in a woman.... And nice boobs... :paw::paw:

well nice boobs are hard to come by.. Mine like to get a little mean and pointy and poke people in the eye for fun :bigrin:

_Joe_
Jun 22, 2009, 8:38 PM

"Dear Diary.

JACKPOT."

Georgie_Girl
Jun 23, 2009, 12:01 PM
Anything unique catches my eye, be it eyes, hair, manner of dress or even something they're doing. Generally I look for a sense of humor, someone I can have fun with and be myself around. Spontaneity is always a good thing, and willingness to show affection in public is a big plus. :)

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Jun 23, 2009, 12:10 PM
Anything unique catches my eye, be it eyes, hair, manner of dress or even something they're doing. Generally I look for a sense of humor, someone I can have fun with and be myself around. Spontaneity is always a good thing, and willingness to show affection in public is a big plus. :)

My answers would mirror yours :) I'm not attracted to most women, but those particulars that spark my interest are very unique, and do not tend to stand out to most. First time I saw Jill she was on a swing talking to someone. Caught my eye, and turned me into a regular voyeur lol

Bi-Zarro
Jun 23, 2009, 12:47 PM
Y'know what I like in a woman? ME.

(C'mon, SOMEONE was gonna say it... ;) )

codybear3
Jun 23, 2009, 12:58 PM
well nice boobs are hard to come by.. Mine like to get a little mean and pointy and poke people in the eye for fun :bigrin:

Lil'ray, in the name of science (ya, right), I now offer my eyes in an experiment to see if, in fact, it is fun to be poked in the eye by boobs that get a little mean and poke peeps in the eyes..............OK, my eyes are open... :eek::rolleyes:;):bigrin::paw::paw:

codybear3
Jun 23, 2009, 1:00 PM
Y'know what I like in a woman? ME.

(C'mon, SOMEONE was gonna say it... ;) )

LOL... Kk, I'm next, Bi-Zarro... Unless you want me to get behind you and help "push" you in a little further... :rolleyes::paw::paw:

vittoria
Jun 23, 2009, 2:08 PM
I look for a sense of humor. Has to be sarcastic and quick witted. Someone that is fun and likes going out for drinks or staying in with wine..someone that isnt clingy but at least will text a bitch from time to time LMAO

My height or taller--and for some odd reason blondes like me~~fake or otherwise!! :eek2:

I like busty women (does that make me a 'size queen' too?!? OMG!!! :eek2: :eek2: LMMFAO)but no more than a 40 D...

Qui se resemble s'assemble! ROFL!

kbigirl86
Jun 23, 2009, 3:18 PM
At first glance-long dark hair and sexy kissable lips with a curvy body. Of course having a sweet personality is very important too. It just depends on the girl really though. I have thought many different types of girls were cute. The one thing that I really don't like physically about a girl is when she is too skinny. If you have nothing for me to grab, then that is a turn off.

MissyMissy
Jun 23, 2009, 5:44 PM
my preference is petite women with long black hair and a lil meat on them, but....
there is a woman around here that is not exactly that and i like her a lot because she is funny, kinky, caring, understanding and just so sexily.
there is also a woman that i am interested in with multicolored hair who is tender and kind that i one day hope to meet when we get to know each other more online that is close by who is sorta like me and doesnt mind sharing.
and i cant help it im a tit girl. i love tits. what can i say?
melissa

KITTY7527
Jun 24, 2009, 3:55 PM
Thanks for replying people! I always go 4 cute eyes and a lovely smile :tongue: but they have to have a good sense of humour!!! Some1 to make me laugh when i have a crap day! :three: xx

Ushanki
Jun 24, 2009, 4:08 PM
...the arse first. Can't splain why it's just me and size doesn't matter...just love arses and what the front of them might be of physical pleasure for me :)
For men it's the bulge down the pants-seem - not the arse, darn gave m'self a bulge in the pant-seem just writtin' this :)
Usha

SaraSaurus
Jun 25, 2009, 3:25 AM
A sense of humor, the ability to hold an intelligent conversation, down to earth, fun-loving and quirky. Physically, I love eyes and a beautiful smile, dark hair, pale skin, athletic build with curves, and legs. :bigrin:

deneec
Jun 26, 2009, 3:50 AM
The first thing that attracts me to a female is her butt, I am a butt girl. After that her face,she has to be attractive. However, if u can make me laugh your pretty much a shoe in.:bigrin:

Realist
Jun 26, 2009, 1:28 PM
I asked my GF this; she said, "First the eyes, smile, attitude. I like voluptuous women, large breasts and butts, but personality and compatibility is most important."

amber_cd
Jun 27, 2009, 12:54 AM
"Dear Diary.

JACKPOT."

Jackpot is right, Dear ;)

Personally, I'm a sucker for toned abs.....

Besos para ella
Jun 27, 2009, 6:42 AM
I fall WAYYYYYYYY to quickly for a pretty face... after that someone who is fun, flirty and can make me laugh... i also like the chase so someone who plays hard to get is always fun... :p

Herbwoman39
Jun 27, 2009, 12:58 PM
Intelligence. I need a lady with a functioning brain capable of following me, and maybe even exceeding me, in conversations ranging from Science to Art. I actually find well-exercised grey matter to be the sexiest part of either gender.

I'm also rather a fan of a nice, well rounded butt ;-)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 27, 2009, 3:41 PM
For me its compatablity. Its attraction, humor, the way she presents herself, and how she accepts me.
Its fun and flirtism, cuddly open minded delight, and if the sparks fly, and the time is right, then let the sounds of pleasure begin! lol.;)
Silly Cat

Gina7777
Jun 28, 2009, 9:32 PM
I like the androgenous look ... boyish figure, short hair, small boobs.:)

bimwmdecatur
Jun 28, 2009, 10:02 PM
Well boobs and butts are nice as is a pretty face, but I generally look for someone who is sane, respectful to others, has a sense of humor and enjoys intelligent conversation, both ways. Boobs will sag, butts get big, pretty faces age, but the inner person will always be there to enjoy.

CalanderGirl
Jun 29, 2009, 2:05 PM
I love girly girls... the ones that take care of themselves, but they can't be too skinny. But one of the first things that attracts me to another woman is her eyes, then her personality, then her curves.... and at least some self confidence!

A few turn offs: If I can feel your tailbone or see your ribs and spine then you need to eat some cheeseburgers! Please don't smoke around me (I'm actually allergic.

You know when you've found a match when things feel like they are going very smoothly. When their hand fits perfectly with your hand. When they don't think you're too kinky but yet they don't push you to try things you're completely against!

Ninnian
Jun 29, 2009, 3:22 PM
Attraction is So varied.. I like that there are So many things , and so many folks who like em....!

but for *me*?.. she has to be feminine or at least girlie/tomboyish. I find no attraction whatsoever to androgeny or masculine/dykish gals. That's Alot of gals.. so eyes come next, physically.. and I liek a waist with my curves. Theres just something about sliding my hands over that small of teh waist that makes me wanna growl! LOL

Other than teh physical... humor!!, and teh ability to hold up her end of a conversation. Im such a curious creature!' Make me wanna delve into you!' is kinda how I feel.
Im kinda dommish.. so I cant really feel attracted to another Alpha female.

Ahhh women!.. :tong: