PDA

View Full Version : It's the unofficial Atlanta Pride event

Doggiestyle
Jun 22, 2009, 1:16 AM
Well now, this upcomming week will be what they, in Atlanta GA will be calling "Stonewall Week". This is the week and weekend, that has in the past, been the usual Atlanta Pride Week. But the Atlanta city fathers has limited Piedmont Park to 1 big event per year, because of the GA drought. They said that they did not want big crowds to trample their grass down, cause it's so hard to grow back, with no rain. Georga really did have a bad drought last year, but that's over. Piedmont Park and all Atlanta is green now. This spring, all of the south got a lot of rain and Piedmont Park is about the green-est I have ever seen it!! I mean it's green enough to give even Al Gore a hard-on!!!! :tong:

So, after saying all that, most of the "gay clubs" are promoting this week and weekend, what they call Stonewall Week and the rumor going around most of Atlanta is for all the gay, bi folks to meet in Piedmont Park Saturday and Sunday, June 27-28. They may stop the pride event, but if the Atl gay folks get together and just show up at the park, it should be a big crowd cause there are lots of gay, bi, trans folks in Atlanta. I am planning on attending also. This will be weather permitting, cause the south, this time of year is notorious for having afternoon thunder soakers! And if anybody from this site lives close to Atlanta, then you show up too, OK?? If you wish to chat with me, then please do. I will be easy to spot, 6 ft, muscular build, really short, cut-off jeans shorts, a pink t-shirt and probably a pink and white, wide brimmed hat. Yep. somebody wearing all that would be easy to spot! :wiggle2:

The offical Atlanta Pride Event will be at Piedmont Park, Halloween weekend, October 29-31

Just wanted to tell everbody and promote Stonewall Week, so see ya there OK? Your friend, Doggie.......:doggie:.......:flag3:

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 22, 2009, 8:31 AM
I can't be in Atlanta, but would love to see a pic of ya there in your "Get up". Have a great time hun :)

Doggiestyle
Jun 22, 2009, 1:06 PM
:bigrin: Hey everbody, forgot to include this. U / A :wacko: ?? For a weeks events itinerary see.... www.sovo.com ....... www.davidatlanta.com ...... www.gaydaratlanta.com ... For more details. :bigrin:

That being said, this is the only time & place that I can be in public, un- dressed up the way I like to be dressed up, without the bullshit from red-necks and having to worry about defending myself. I really, I MEAN REALLY HATE confrontation!!! And having to interupt a peaceful day by having to kick somebodys ass outta-my-way. :banghead: I could write a book about my discovery's on the relation to how your dressed and peoples reaction to it. Like PINK (my favorite color) attracts the female, not the male, and occasionally the gay male, but only cause the color implys a easy hit on the guy wearin it. Oh hell, I could go on for pages, but I won't.

Sorry there LittleRayofSunshine, I am still new enough to computers that I haven't figgured out the copy, cut, paste, transfer to files, ETC buttons yet. I have been playing around with computers for about a year now, so I am what you call still computer illiterate!! OK? I really don't have any very good teachers. They all say "oh thats easy" and rattle a few buttons and say "simple as that". I have had a hard time finding somebody that can explain things. A lot of what I have learned has been through my own tinkering. But all this is a learning process and I have got a digital camera, transfer pics to the computer, can make up files ETC. Just haven't figgured out how to get them into websites, or e-mails. I am getting close though.

For whatever it's worth, I promise that I will post a pic of me on this site, when I figgure out how.

See all U - UNS that come to the park this sat & sun. Your friend, Doggie....:doggie: .....:bipride:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 22, 2009, 1:39 PM
Doggy, I'm sure you'll be aDorable in your outfit, and Would love to see you in it. :}Just send the pic to one of us, like Volty or Peg and ask if they could either post it for you, or teach you how to do it for yourself.
Big Kisses Darlin.
Yer Cat