PDA

View Full Version : going down on a women after sex

leolover
Feb 10, 2006, 7:53 PM
does it turn women on to go down on her after cumming inside or on her pussy and is there a name for it?

smokey
Feb 10, 2006, 9:21 PM
A cum filled pussy or ass? I call it lunch!!! :bigrin:

ambi53mm
Feb 10, 2006, 9:21 PM
does it turn women on to go down on her after cumming inside or on her pussy and is there a name for it?
The "Creampie" is best served up fresh. There are many things that turn me on in the realms of erotic sensualism, but there is nothing that does it more than being served a freshly created creampie. A perfect blend of everything you'd want.. created by loving contributions of both sexes ...a must have experience for the true bi-oralist. I've yet to meet the woman who does not enjoy the sensation of having someone go down on her after the fact..LOL but maybe it's the passion of how it's being devoured :tong:
Ambi

anne27
Feb 10, 2006, 9:53 PM
I've only done this once and it was rather... intense. :tong:

I'd like to do it again someday, when the opportunity presents itself again...hopefully that will be soon!

My hubby, being bi himself and not minding the taste of cum at all, does this to me quite often. I love it, but sometimes I'm a bit sensetive after sex and a tongue on my most delicate parts is a bit much. Still, it's erotic as hell, especially when he comes up and kisses me afterwards.

Sparks
Feb 10, 2006, 10:40 PM
There is nothing wrong with oral sex, after vagianl sex between a man and a woman. Yes it is intense. And, It's a very sharing experince. Going down after the seed has been planted is very erotic, and loving. I understand the sensitivity part, but there is nothing like a passionate kiss afterwards. Yes, I've done it. Let him go down on you aftwards, and you on him, and the let each of you warm your heart with a passionate kiss afterwards. It's all about sharing, and there is nothing nasty about it. Go for it girl. It's called love.

I've only done this once and it was rather... intense. :tong:

I'd like to do it again someday, when the opportunity presents itself again...hopefully that will be soon!

My hubby, being bi himself and not minding the taste of cum at all, does this to me quite often. I love it, but sometimes I'm a bit sensetive after sex and a tongue on my most delicate parts is a bit much. Still, it's erotic as hell, especially when he comes up and kisses me afterwards.

likalotapuss
Feb 11, 2006, 12:07 AM
OMG!!! I have only had this done to me once. Ok, not once, but by one person/partner. It was so awesome and erotic! I wasn't expecting it, and had never experienced it. Just the thought of someone doing that gets me going a little. WOW. That person is now in, well... umm,.... in prison, so hopefully, he is getting all the male cum in his mouth that he can stand. Butt head!!

Angie

bigregory
Feb 11, 2006, 12:20 AM
Its well liked at my house.
But her orgasam cums after the fact,my tongue providing it.
Its just so sexy and nasty, we both love it. :drool:

BrownTag
Feb 11, 2006, 12:43 AM
I find it very tasty and she finds it, well she groans alot. Don't always do all the time, but damn it's great.

meteast chick
Feb 11, 2006, 1:11 AM
I must be in the minority on this one, because for some reason I find it disgusting. I don't think there's anything wrong with bi or gay men, yet the idea of my very straight husband doing this to me is SOOO a turnoff. He's never done it and I hope he never does.

Kudos to those who like it, love it, and want some more of it.

scubaman
Feb 11, 2006, 7:16 AM
Creampies, there is nothing better! My wife just groans and loves it. However, there are times when she is too sensitive afterwards and them it is irritating.

red_riding_hood_27
Feb 11, 2006, 8:45 AM
I must be in the minority on this one, because for some reason I find it disgusting. I don't think there's anything wrong with bi or gay men, yet the idea of my very straight husband doing this to me is SOOO a turnoff. He's never done it and I hope he never does.

I have to agree with you on this one. I also find it disgusting! The ewwwwwww factor pops in my mind. After Sex all I want is sleep!

Angela

nnjbicoupleforplay
Feb 11, 2006, 10:35 AM
We both love it. Then a long sensuous kiss afterward. There's nothing like sharing in each other's love. The creampie - the sweet taste of sex. We think it's time for dessert. ;)

:female: :male: :bipride:

Have you hugged your bi-friend today??

cchalmer
Feb 11, 2006, 10:58 AM
This is something CL and I have talked about on a couple of occasions. We haven't done it yet....at least I haven't....LOL. Something else to look forward too....... :tong:

searchingbrian
Feb 11, 2006, 11:18 AM
OMG!!! I have only had this done to me once. Ok, not once, but by one person/partner. It was so awesome and erotic! I wasn't expecting it, and had never experienced it. Just the thought of someone doing that gets me going a little. WOW. That person is now in, well... umm,.... in prison, so hopefully, he is getting all the male cum in his mouth that he can stand. Butt head!!

Angie

Ang,
Now you are letting us know what really turns you on!!!
(Brian is filing this away for future use!!! LOL)

For me: never have done this. BUT with the right person (Ang are you listening??) I definitely would!

ackjae01
Feb 12, 2006, 12:36 AM
i usually have to slip cum in and break for oral to taste it...then resume for full cum..

huneypot
Feb 12, 2006, 6:08 AM
A cum filled pussy or ass? I call it lunch!!! :bigrin:
excellent, lmfao

i just love to go down on women full stop :bigrin:
lunch, dinner and supper, and a late night snack to boot :bigrin:

jo69guy
Feb 13, 2006, 6:06 AM
I myself enjoy it. I find it kind of fun, to clean her up after we have had an intense orgasm. :2cents:

First time it happened, was a suprise. She apparently needed more stimulation after I came, but I enjoyed it almost at once!

cchalmer
Feb 13, 2006, 7:49 AM
This is something CL and I have talked about on a couple of occasions. We haven't done it yet....at least I haven't....LOL. Something else to look forward too....... :tong:

I showed this to CL and she got this huge grin on her face and told me that she loves it.....and that I am going to do it soon.....and I may not get a choice!!!!

:tong: :tongue:

bookworm
Feb 13, 2006, 5:51 PM
First and foremost, I love the taste of my sperm mixed with my woman's juices...Yummy! And most often she comes in my mouth again because she loves that I'm doing so...

For the women who think this is gross...I can understand and appreciate your opinion, but give a man his due! It's a totally hot experience for many of us.

It seems to me women often complain about the deficiencies of their men, whether it be kissing, hugging, snuggling, etc..

So it's disgusting when we want to go down on you after coming inside of you? The most intimate act of acceptance? To swallow greatfully the bodily fluids of both of you?

Sorry, must have missed that chapter in the manual...I didn't realize I was so filthy...just another reason to burn in hell...

Driver 8
Feb 13, 2006, 6:32 PM
It seems to me women often complain about the deficiencies of their men, whether it be kissing, hugging, snuggling, etc..

So it's disgusting when we want to go down on you after coming inside of you? The most intimate act of acceptance? To swallow greatfully the bodily fluids of both of you?

:) When I was growing up, we teenaged girls used to huddle together and talk about sex. (All you guys that wondered what we were whispering about? Now you know.) The consensus in our crowd was that oral sex was disgusting, and any girl who allowed that she might be willing to try it ("but only with the right guy! like if we were in love and gonna get married!") would be teased without mercy.

And some of them never grew out of it - I remember one gal telling us, with evident disgust and superior glee, "My husband wants me to put it in my mouth! I said 'You pee out of that!'" (poor guy - and if you're wondering, they're now divorced.)

And let's not forget the straight guys who don't want anything to do with your pussy after having intercourse - even if they used a condom! Seems to me that the guys have some issues of their own.

I hope things are changing - and, in fairness, I grew up in a very red part of a very red state - but I don't think most people came up with the ew-gross reaction on their own; I think it's part of the negative sexual attitudes that surround us, and that people need to learn to consider different things on their own merits instead of rejecting them out-of-hand. :2cents:

jamie63
Feb 14, 2006, 5:01 AM
:bigrin:
Hi gang!

One of the things that i've come across - no pun intended - and which really annoys me is the fact that there are guys out there who expect a girl to go down on them, and give them a good sucking, but won't return the favour by going down on the girl because they believe it's 'icky'! I personally love going down on a girl, & to be honest, i can't get enough of it!!

There is nothing wrong with pleasuring a girl orally (provided she's clean of course - excluding creampie!) Something must have sewn the 'seeds of doubt' in their minds at some stage, and all i can say is for them to try it - the same goes for the girls who expect a guy to 'eat' them out, but refuse to perform oral on them. Try it & you may just find it to your liking!!!

:bounce:

jamie

OralBradley
Feb 14, 2006, 2:06 PM
:flag4: :male: Personally, I really enjoy licking my wife's pussy either before or after she has had a deposit left. The only problem is that if she has had a good round of several orgasms, she migh be a bit on the tender side. If she has been left "high, but not dry" minsterations with my tongue take her the rest of the way, and she really enjoys it.
If we are alone, licking her is a usual part of the foreplay and she will have come several times. Besides, I tend to be a bit "weakened" by the exercise to do an adequate job after I come.

Nikki Vandom
Feb 14, 2006, 6:30 PM
Just when I thought I'd done everything...!Now I have to try it! :tongue: Peace & Love,N.V. :flag2:

innaminka
Feb 14, 2006, 6:55 PM
:bigrin:
There is nothing wrong with pleasuring a girl orally (provided she's clean of course - excluding creampie!) Something must have sewn the 'seeds of doubt' in their minds at some stage, and all i can say is for them to try it - the same goes for the girls who expect a guy to 'eat' them out, but refuse to perform oral on them. Try it & you may just find it to your liking!!!

jamie

It actually amazes me that there are people who don't consider oral sex, and all that it entails as just another facet of lovemaking.
Of course as teenagers, like Driver, doing "that" was considered digusting - something only the tarts did.
You change with maturity.
What my husband (and a few others) did and do is just so natural. Of course we oral. And yes, of course creampies have been a part of it, along with kisses after ejaculating in my mouth.
Disgusting?? Of course not - its US! (I mean any one who has stuck his tongue in my bum ( :smirlove2 blush) can't object to sharing his own seed - which he does. The fact that neither of us particularly like the taste means that those times are rare, but certainly not taboo.

biecnal
Jun 16, 2006, 9:29 PM
Jess loves to have me eat a nice creampie out of her hot, soaking pussy! I must admit, it is one of my favorite things to do!

I also agree with some other posts in saying that...

Why would you expect a lady to suck you off and swallow your cum, if you wont even do it? ;)

My favorite way to eat the creampie is if the cream is not mine!!! :tongue: Yummy!

Lance :-)

wildangel
Jun 16, 2006, 9:41 PM

You and Red Riding Hood aren't alone. I have no problem swallowing his cum or my GFs, but the thought of him going down on me after we've had sex (sans condom) has two drawbacks for me:
1. I'm very sensitive and while I may not just want to roll over and go to sleep, I definitely don't want him playing down there.
2. The idea of him eating his own cum just doesn't appeal to me and may actually be a severe turn-off. Even the idea of me kissing him after either one of us has been down south took some getting use to.

But hey, I'm all for the rest of you doing it! Just want to show meteast and red they aren't alone in this world of creampies!!! :love87:

leizy
Jun 20, 2006, 1:45 PM
My wife and i are very into this. Haven't had the opportunity to perform it with another guy's "cream," but look forward to the chance (maybe "coming" soon to a theater near me!). Have however, had the opportunity (and enjoyed it very much) to lick up another guy's cream off my wifes breasts. Wow. Sexy as hell.

There's a whole subgenre on this, search for "creampie," a group on Yahoo is
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/creampiestories/

. Interestingly, I was into masturbating onto an old girlfriend's breasts, then licking it off while she masturbated, evn before I really came out and acknowledged my bisexuality.

I think many folks have had creampie without knowing it - my wife tells a great story about having sex with one guy in high school, then later having another guy eat her out, without telling him "what was for dinner." She gets pissed off (and I see it as a problem too) if a guy won't kiss a girl after she sucks his dick and swallows, and this is kinda the same thing...

cheers. (and big grin...)
david

trip1
Jun 20, 2006, 2:36 PM
Be it a woman full and dripping with a mix of mine and or another mans seed. having her straddling my mouth and frantically riding my tongue and face wanting one more cum or making love to her beautiful cum soaked pussy after I love it either way....

Brian
Jun 20, 2006, 3:05 PM
does it turn women on to go down on her after cumming inside or on her pussy and is there a name for it? Personally, I call it "creampie eating" to distinguish it somewhat from the mostly-straight guy fetish of "creampies" which is loving to SEE, but not taste, cum in a woman's pussy or ass. Not that there probably aren't straight guys who also love creampie eating if it's their own cum.

Hot topic!

- Drew :paw:

billy_campbell
Jun 20, 2006, 4:37 PM
For years as I would get close to coming I wished the lady I was with would ask (tell) me to kiss her pussy after I came in her, but they never did. After I came the thought of doing it was not as attractive to me as it was before I came and I was always to afraid to ask to do it. However, one night I was with this lady who loved having her pussy kissed, she got off on me kissing her pussy and then we had sex and when we ware done she climbed up over my face and told me to kiss her pussy some more. I did and it was wonderful. I was so horny doing it I really didn't think about it I just did it. Next time I did it with her I was the one who went down to her pussy and kissed it after sex. :tong: :tong:

billy_campbell
Jun 20, 2006, 7:00 PM
A picture is worth a 1000 words. :tongue:

glantern954
Jun 20, 2006, 9:14 PM
I have never tried this, and honestly the idea doesn't sound very appealng to me. Especially if I just came, it would be hard for me to be adventurously horny enough to try this.

I am a neat freak virgo. I don't like things messy, but I will add it to my to do on a brave day list. :smilies12

CountryLover
Jun 21, 2006, 1:37 AM
Before I understood my bisexuality, it always puzzled me how much I LOVED going down on my husband and cleaning him up after sex. I loved the combination of our flavors together.

My lover now goes down on me whenever he gets a chance, before, during and after our lovings. It's all good. Thankfully he knows not to concentrate too hard on my clit (TOO sensitive) and instead directs his attentions to the rest of the vaginal area. It's not done for arousal after sex, it's more a love gesture (and his enjoyment too), just as I enjoy returning the favor to him.

For MANY years I didn't enjoy receiving oral sex at all. My husband made me feel like it was nasty and I was way too self concious to relax for it to feel good. Lovers since the ex have sure changed my mind!

Dr. Jones
Jun 21, 2006, 4:11 AM
I've only done it with one girlfriend and wasn't crazy about it (although she was ecstatic).

Now a long passionate kiss after oral job well done....that's a different story... :bigrin:

Avocado
Jun 21, 2006, 10:50 AM
I wouldn't eat my own cum or kiss someone who's been down on me. With 3 people involved tough, yes please! :tong:

bishavedmale4u
Jun 23, 2006, 12:51 AM
my gf loves it when i do it

biandu
Jun 23, 2006, 2:57 PM
OMG...mmmm you got me heated just thinking about it..

having my partner [straight, bi,] go down on me.. after he's come inside me.. daMN that is my favorite..
and then kissing me afterwards...wow!

that makes me very hot.

the same as if I was to suck on his cock until he comes in my mouth. and i kiss him... yum

let me tell you .. making a woman come..then gently licking and sucking at her until her body relaxes .. and then sharing a kiss.. fucking a .. that is up there on the favorite list as well..

Michelle401966
Jun 23, 2006, 3:07 PM
I love being eaten! I just have to find a women who knows how to do it. As for being eaten after sex, well my clients do not CUM in me. Since I am no longer married I would have to find a steady man that I trust before allowing him to cum in me. But it does sound kinda nice.

Polybear
Jun 23, 2006, 10:21 PM
OMG...mmmm you got me heated just thinking about it..

having my partner [straight, bi,] go down on me.. after he's come inside me.. daMN that is my favorite..
and then kissing me afterwards...wow!

that makes me very hot.

You're not the only one, hehe.

;-)

bigregory
Jun 23, 2006, 11:54 PM
goes great with a cold beer

becksbolero
Jun 24, 2006, 8:35 AM
I haven't had one since last fall but a girlfriend and i threesomed a few times with two of my (straight) buddies and one of them even held pats pussy open while i ate their pie.It's been my favorite fetish over the years from two wives and one long term girlfriend,the taste is delicious!

smokey
Jun 24, 2006, 1:54 PM
I LOVE IT!!! It is especially tasty after a double penetration....drives her crazy, tastes naughty and wonderful at the same time and gets me hard again QUICK!!!

little clown
Jun 24, 2006, 5:11 PM
Hi,

To have someone go down on you feels great at any time!
(before and/or after the "act" ...provided there is an "act"
to proceed or succeed, of course..)

I had an ex-boyfriend who loathed the idea of going down on me after intercourse.
He also didn't like it when I would sit down on him "afterwards", because
of possible sperm leakage from my body. (his sperm obviously)

My "I taketh, I giveth back" line was not appreciated by him.

I can't understand why anyone would be disgusted by something
his own body has produced, but hey, we're all different.

I haven't had condom-free sex with a man since then, so I have no idea
how my other male lovers felt about it.

Take care,
Dani