PDA

View Full Version : I'm Baaaack!!!

Herbwoman39
Jun 14, 2009, 12:34 AM
After dealing with copious levels of real life shit...and I DO mean copious levels ((check out my blog and start at the first post for details www.boobcast.wordpress.com)) of life shit, I've come back to my first Bi home. I'm hoping it won't take me long to get back into the swing of things. I took a look around already and was relieved to see many familiar face.

For anyone keeping score, I'm still very much a Kinsey 3 and I still...sigh...haven't lost my biginity.

Looking forward to talking to everyone again :-D

onewhocares
Jun 14, 2009, 1:15 AM
WELCOME BACK Herbwoman, you have been missed for sure. Glad to see that you have come back to your home. Looking forward to chatting again soon.

Belle

texasman6172003
Jun 14, 2009, 1:33 AM
OMG Herb!!!,It's so good too see you back Hon. I had wonderd at times what had become of you.Welcum Home Hon,you have been missed...

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Jun 14, 2009, 7:25 AM
(((((((((( Herby ))))))))))))))) So good to see you around ! Welcome back !

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 14, 2009, 9:22 AM
Herbwoman.

Glad you are back! Wishing you health, friendship and lots of fun playin with the new perkies. I read your blog and must say that you are one strong woman. You wrote about it so eloquently that I started to ache. I really wish you well and hope you still keep going up and up hun.

Welcome back hun

Herbwoman39
Jun 14, 2009, 10:21 AM
Thanks for the wonderful welcome home all :-)

Ray, Thank you SO much. I really am on my way back. It's only been eight weeks but I'm already happier than I've been in, literally, years :-)

Doggie_Wood
Jun 14, 2009, 10:48 AM
:bigrin:Wecome back Herbwoman - so much here has happened :tong: ....... where do I begin? ;)(jk) Oh well ...... you'll have plenty of time now that you made it back home, to do your catch-ups. So glad to see you again! And hope to see you in chat.

Doggie :doggie:

12voltman59
Jun 14, 2009, 11:00 AM
Welcome back Herby--sorry to hear that life pitched ya some hard, curving fastballs--but thats the way it goes from time to time I do suppose!

I take it you are still in Melbourne and haven't gone back to Atlanta yet.

Glad to have ya back.

codybear3
Jun 14, 2009, 4:08 PM
Welcome back home, Herbwoman... The doors to your home here are always open... :paw::paw:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 14, 2009, 5:15 PM
Welcome Back Herb. I'm not sure I got to meet you, but welcome home anyway! lol
Everybody's Cat ;)

Annika L
Jun 14, 2009, 8:20 PM
Herbwoman,

I think you left shortly after I started coming here (fear not; I didn't take it personally! :tong:). But I remember thinking that from your posts, you seemed like a cool person. So I'm very pleased to see you back, and I hope I get to know you this time around!

Best wishes,
-- Annika

Georgie_Girl
Jun 14, 2009, 9:46 PM
I've not met you, but welcome back. :)