PDA

View Full Version : prostate milking

tryme_nd
Jun 11, 2009, 6:17 PM
I'm officially obsessed w/this topic. Have any of u ever expreinced it? Was it the mind-shattering climax some claim it to be? Also, does anyone know of any sites to watch videos of the act itself? Thanx

curious1960
Jun 12, 2009, 1:09 PM
for me it was a mind blowing orgasm I want her to do it to me all the time

altbinary
Jun 12, 2009, 1:16 PM
I have heard of it but I don't know any details. Sounds like some one tickling your prostate with their finger until semen leaks out your slit. Whatever happened to the old fashioned handjob?

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 12, 2009, 1:23 PM
Whatever happened to the old fashioned handjob?

There's a protest stirring up and it started with this guy
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/994b1e38e5/handjob-protest-song-from-jonathan-fin

From what I understand it helps to go slow (up to 30 minutes or more)and even saw a vid of a guy doing it with an electrical probe.

_Joe_
Jun 12, 2009, 3:51 PM
I would like to subcribe to the newsletter and know more.

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 12, 2009, 3:56 PM
I would like to subcribe to the newsletter and know more.

*wiggles her first two fingers in an upward cum hither motion* and says "Gootchie gootchie make Goo!!!!! :rotate::smilies15

curiouslibidos
Jun 12, 2009, 4:17 PM
Have to agree with curious1960 here , some of the best orgasms I've ever had are from prostate stimulation. They have always come with the use of an aneros toy , with and without wifes participation. Have always thought them to be similar to the g spot orgasms my wife has. Certainly worth pursuing. :bigrin:

_Joe_
Jun 12, 2009, 5:08 PM
*wiggles her first two fingers in an upward cum hither motion* and says "Gootchie gootchie make Goo!!!!! :rotate::smilies15

sounds like I got some researching to do.

lv69cpl69
Jun 12, 2009, 5:48 PM
try http://www.prostatepleasureguide.com/ for a start:tongue::2cents:

lv69cpl69
Jun 12, 2009, 6:00 PM
not saying to get the book or even sign in (i didn't) just look at the home page:bigrin:

_Joe_
Jun 12, 2009, 7:57 PM
Ya. I'm not doing this. I hate my crohns.

tryme_nd
Jun 13, 2009, 3:42 AM
thats ite is gr8, i think im gonna buy the e book, Ive GOT to try this

DiamondDog
Jun 13, 2009, 6:27 PM
Tried it, it's not really my thing as I'm not wired for it and I'm more into doing this to other men if they want anal sex.

ND-You don't need a book. Just get some lube, make sure your fingernails are cut short and filed, and do it to yourself.

SeanBi
Jun 13, 2009, 10:06 PM
An great experience! Would like to share it with a like minded guy who doesn’t see it as anal sex foreplay.

tryme_nd
Jun 17, 2009, 12:08 AM
I brought it up to the wife, and she seemed a littled freaked out by it. Looks like I might have to indulge my bi curiosities after all hehehehehehe......

Hawk57482
Jun 17, 2009, 6:08 PM
look at xtube.com...... on the search tab, put in prostate.... there should be some videos there for free to enjoy! And this does feel wonderful! Wife does it for me at least once a week !! Ummm

cupidbradley
Jun 18, 2009, 8:13 AM
This is a fantastic topic! I always liked my prostate stimulated but had no idea anything like an orgasm could result. A few years ago my girlfriend was stimulating me with a fairly wide vibrator. Her mouth was on my penis and she held the vibrator up tight on my prostate...It felt AMAZING! After about 15 minutes I could feel an orgasm building and I could tell it was gonna be a strong one... A few minutes later I erupted like a volcano! It felt like I had 2 orgasms. First I squirted clear fluid about two feet into the air and all over me and everything around me. Then my cum started to squirt out but it was really watery and there was much more of it than normal. It lasted for about 10 seconds and it was the most amazing orgasm I have ever experienced. I was completely soaked when I was done! To this day I have not had another one like it. I am so happy I found my prostate because it has made sex incredible for me and playing with it has become a routine part of my sexual life.

frenchlick
Jun 18, 2009, 3:45 PM
This is the most awesome feeling. I use my wife's g-spot vibe and when it hit the right spot, I loss it and fluid just spews everywhere. I highly recommend this to all horny guys!