PDA

View Full Version : 'Kill Bill' star David Carradine found dead in Bangkok

TaylorMade
Jun 6, 2009, 11:26 AM
'Kill Bill' star David Carradine found dead in Bangkok
BY RAFER GUZMÃN
Newsday.com
9:58 PM EDT, June 4, 2009

David Carradine, best known as the wandering Shaolin monk in the 1970s television series "Kung Fu" and the mysterious assassin in Quentin Tarantino's "Kill Bill" movies, was found dead in a Bangkok, Thailand, hotel room Thursday. The cause appeared to be suicide.

"I can confirm that we found his body, naked, hanging in the closet," a Thai police officer investigating the death told The Associated Press.

Carradine, 72, was staying in Room 352 of the Park Nai Lert Hotel in the Thai capital while shooting a movie titled "Stretch," according to The Nation, a Thai newspaper. Carradine failed to appear with the rest of the crew for a meal Wednesday and could not be contacted. A maid said she discovered his body around 10 a.m.

The Rest of the Story (http://www.newsday.com/news/printedition/nation/ny-etcarr0512842615jun04,0,6107605.story)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

OH man, not Bill! Anyhow, some are saying suicide. Some are saying death by auto-erotic asphyxiation. I actually am wanting to belive that at 72, with many of his peers gone, and with being the last of his kind, he decided to quietly shuffle off the mortal coil.

*Taylor*

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 6, 2009, 12:01 PM
I personally believe that maybe he got him a hooker, and they were acting out his fetish ( I think previous divorce papers stated that he has an unusual sexual appetite.) and maybe the hooker wasn't skilled with it and something accidentally went wrong. He had to have had someone there to tie his hands behind himself I would think.

Its a shame :(

MarieDelta
Jun 6, 2009, 2:41 PM
Depends on the tie, Sunshine... Although usually I believe folks who commit suicide dont usually bother with the rest of the body, but I could be wrong.

Be at peace, grasshopper.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 6, 2009, 4:43 PM
Theres something so fishy about this. I just dont see him killing himself like that. If he was into Auto-erotica that's one thing, but something just doesnt make sense here....
Perhaps it will all come out, so to speak, or maybe the world will never know.
He was a great actor, and I watched Kung Fu religiously when I was a teenager, until I married in 1973 and just kind of lost track with it.
Cat...

vittoria
Jun 6, 2009, 7:55 PM
boss at work said something about his fetish with asphixiation (sp)...

however...

i seriously doubt that at age 72 with FINALLY some recognition with movies and shyt and going to bangkok to make movies anyway that he would up and kill himself for no apparent reason. it seems a great deal fishy to me. I think someone offed his a$$!!!

not exactly a conspiracy theorist, however somethings just dont wash.
and that ish just doesnt do it for me.

lv69cpl69
Jun 6, 2009, 8:53 PM
I think it will be same as J.F.K. we will never know the truth. I also loved his weekly.
and Be at peace, grasshopper. :(

mariersa
Jun 6, 2009, 11:37 PM
Just another reminder to avoid Turkey(not the bird), sad, unfortunate but, it's Murder, oh well

TaylorMade
Jun 6, 2009, 11:41 PM
Just another reminder to avoid Turkey(not the bird), sad, unfortunate but, it's Murder, oh well

You mean Thailand. :p

*Taylor*

mariersa
Jun 6, 2009, 11:46 PM
No, I meant Turkey, you know, the former "Ottoman Empire" and South East Asia is another issue!;)

PolyLoveTriad
Jun 7, 2009, 12:15 AM
I believe I heard something that not only had he a rope around his neck, but that he also had one around his genitals. I dont think I heard anything about him having his hands tied up and it had been implied it was erotic asphyxiation.
Accidental suicide... poor guy, RIP!